Rising anti-Islamic sentiment in America troubles Muslims

Seriously? You're trying to argue that radical Muslims, arent muslims?
Just like the KKK and Christian Identity aren't really christians. :cool:

Never said they weren't. though to be more specific, they are a protestant hate group. Just as stupid.

I love how this guy denies that the KKK are Christians....and Alqaeda is a radical hate group. If alqaeda are Muslims then KKK members are Christians

The purpose of the KKK wasn't to convert Christians, and/or kill all non-Christians.

Just like the KKK and Christian Identity aren't really christians. :cool:

Never said they weren't. though to be more specific, they are a protestant hate group. Just as stupid.

I love how this guy denies that the KKK are Christians....and Alqaeda is a radical hate group. If alqaeda are Muslims then KKK members are Christians

Yeah... that's why I said they were christians. Bad Christians, but they are christians.

Funny, you quote me and then you say I denied it when I specifically said they were.

Yeah... that's why I said they were christians. Bad Christians, but they are christians.

Funny, you quote me and then you say I denied it when I specifically said they were.

And alqaeda are bad Muslims yet you don't want to say that. You prefer muslims want to kill us. If I was a foriegner and I had no clue about terrorism and you came and told me Muslims want to kill us I would believe it and I would generalize all muslims as killers.

Islam is killing us. There's no wanting about it. More and more all the time.

Thanks to morons like you who want to pontificate about how the KKK is worse.

When was the last time the KKK launched a world-wide, concerted attack on our embassies? When was the last time they killed an ambassador?

Another good reason why I'm a vegetarian. Your money is un-knowingly going to fund mosques by buying meat that they paid an imam to bless, or fuck, or whatever.

I didn't say anything about tax dollars being used.

When you buy halal meat even un-knowingly like is going on in the US, some of your money finds its way back to mosques through the imam that is hired to oversee the throat-slitting of the animals.

I'm not talking about some secret government halal conspiracy, you nut. If you want halal meat you simply go to a halal butcher (not hard to find in any big city) and buy it. Supply and demand.

Forum List

Back