Rising anti-Islamic sentiment in America troubles Muslims

What the hell? That's all in you're head and you people mental? Im done with this thread this mentally I'll uncensored guy is so lame

And to provide a vigilantie force to protect them from roaming bands of freedmen who had no jobs, no skills and turned to crime to survive.

The purpose of the KKK wasn't to convert Christians, and/or kill all non-Christians.

True. It was a purely political group. Had little to do with religion.

Oh yeah it's ok that they kill black people right..haha this so called "Christian" you are just like the KKK

I get it. you cant defend your positions, so you have to make things up. Glad to see you can admit that your intellectually dishonest:)

What the hell? That's all in you're head and you people mental? Im done with this thread this mentally I'll uncensored guy is so lame

Are you delusional? You cant simply ignore what the protesters are saying and claim its in everyone elses head. You can't call someone mental because they have facts you dont know how to counter.

If your position is correct, you dont have to run.

True. It was a purely political group. Had little to do with religion.

Oh yeah it's ok that they kill black people right..haha this so called "Christian" you are just like the KKK

I get it. you cant defend your positions, so you have to make things up. Glad to see you can admit that your intellectually dishonest:)

Look at every thread especially that thread where you just backed off because you Coudnt defend your postions at all hypocrite

Forum List

Back