Rising anti-Semitism? One in eight Americans think Jews use Holocaust to get sympathy

The far left is becoming increasingly anti-Semitic and pro-Muslim. We see that plainly and clearly among the liberals on this board.

They should have a sign that says Jewish lives matter but then the left will have to embrace Israel. That will upset the Muslims and they can't do that.

I've notice that more and more we are seeing antisamatic views being said openly. One day people will figure this out but until then we are going to have to survive this.

They should have a sign that says Jewish lives matter but then the left will have to embrace Israel. That will upset the Muslims and they can't do that.

I've notice that more and more we are seeing antisamatic views being said openly. One day people will figure this out but until then we are going to have to survive this.

That's why the phrase "it's the 1930's all over again" is very applicable. Without the appeasers the Nazis wouldn't have been able to be as devastating as they were. Today's leftists are doing the same with the Islamists, starting from Obama and going down.

Americans, particularly the liberals, are very ignorant about the true mindset of Muslims, especially the ones living in Muslim nations. Anybody who thinks Muslims leave all their cultural and religious bigotry behind when they leave their home countries and emigrate to the US or Europe is being delusional.

Nearly half of Americans hold anti-Semitic views, a survey has revealed. It also found that one in eight US citizens surveyed (13 percent) thought Jews used talking about the Holocaust to get sympathy.

A "Gallup" asked 3,411 US adults about their attitudes toward USA Jewish citizens. It found that 45 percent polled believed at least one anti-Semitic view presented to them was “definitely or probably true.”

Many found clichés and stereotypes about Jews to be true. One in four believed Jewish people “chase money more than others,” while one in six people felt Jews thought they were better than other people and had too much power in the media.

The Campaign Against Anti-Semitism (CAA), which commissioned the study, said America was at a“tipping point” in its Annual Anti-Semitism Barometer report.

Around 6,768,855 Jewish people live in the USA, or 2.2 percent of the American population, according to CAA.

The survey also found that one in 10 people (11 percent) claimed Jews were not as honest in business as other people, while one in five believed their loyalty to Israel made US Jewish citizens less loyal to the US, and 10 percent of all surveyed said they would be unhappy if a relative married a Jewish person.

Last year, police recorded a record number of anti-Semitic attacks.

map-anti-israel-protests1.jpg

ANTI-SEMITISM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ACT OF CONDEMNING ZIONISM?

WHY ARE WE ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE APARTHEID AND ETHNIC CLEANSING EXCEPT WHEN CRITICIZING THE ZIONUTS?

WHY ARE SOME JEWS "ANTI-SEMITIC" FOR CRITICIZING ZIONISM?

The far left is becoming increasingly anti-Semitic and pro-Muslim. We see that plainly and clearly among the liberals on this board.

Well.. there's literally no such thing as a "Far Left". There is only "THE Left"... which is merely the new means to identify what has otherwise, long since been identified as EVIL.

Understand, there is no such thing as 'Far Evil'.

The same evil that encourages you to not return the overage of change that the clerk ignorantly gave you, is the SAME evil that encourages you to murder the baby you conceived after it encouraged you to engage in sexual intercourse with someone with whom you were not married... . Its just ... Evil.

Just as it is the same evil which encourages one to claim that your particular race 'matters', over all other races, while simultaneously demanding that all other races are racist... while you and your race are incapable of being racist... even as you demonstrate the literal specific elements that DEFINE: Racism. It's just: Evil.

And the "Ideas" that manifest Evil... comprise what is OKA: THE IDEOLOGICAL LEFT!

Last edited:
Nearly half of Americans hold anti-Semitic views, a survey has revealed. It also found that one in eight US citizens surveyed (13 percent) thought Jews used talking about the Holocaust to get sympathy.

A "Gallup" asked 3,411 US adults about their attitudes toward USA Jewish citizens. It found that 45 percent polled believed at least one anti-Semitic view presented to them was “definitely or probably true.”

Many found clichés and stereotypes about Jews to be true. One in four believed Jewish people “chase money more than others,” while one in six people felt Jews thought they were better than other people and had too much power in the media.

The Campaign Against Anti-Semitism (CAA), which commissioned the study, said America was at a“tipping point” in its Annual Anti-Semitism Barometer report.

Around 6,768,855 Jewish people live in the USA, or 2.2 percent of the American population, according to CAA.

The survey also found that one in 10 people (11 percent) claimed Jews were not as honest in business as other people, while one in five believed their loyalty to Israel made US Jewish citizens less loyal to the US, and 10 percent of all surveyed said they would be unhappy if a relative married a Jewish person.

Last year, police recorded a record number of anti-Semitic attacks.

map-anti-israel-protests1.jpg

ANTI-SEMITISM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ACT OF CONDEMNING ZIONISM?

WHY ARE WE ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE APARTHEID AND ETHNIC CLEANSING EXCEPT WHEN CRITICIZING THE ZIONUTS?

WHY ARE SOME JEWS "ANTI-SEMITIC" FOR CRITICIZING ZIONISM?

Condemning Zionism is usually code for condemning Jews. In any case the Zionism=Apartheid lie has replaced the Zionism is Racism lie. But both are obvious lies from people with an agenda.

one in six people felt Jews thought they were better than other people and had too much power in the media.

99% of RWnuts think liberals have too much power in the media. That's some sort of bigotry? lol

The Ideological Left IS the old Media. That's not even a debatable point Gilligan.

The Left controls the three 'Broadcast' networks, and the cable news channels. Fox News is a trojan horse, controlled by the British Progs... Yet you're so convoluted, that you believe Fox is not just "Right Wing", but the mythical EXTREME Right Wing... and that ONE channel, you feel somehow this 'proves' that "The Left doesn't have too much power in the media".

But my favorite part, was how you demonstrated intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from yout self, by claiming that another is a bigot.

ROFLMNAO! You are helpless, Gilligan.

As a Jew I am always sickened by the bullshit I see being constantly labeled as anti-Semitism. Surveys like this are pathetic and racist, because the prevailing belief it's always that if something isn't pro Jew it's anti Jew.

The truth is that many Jews really do use the holocaust for sympathy. But what's even worse is that more often than not Jews weaponize that and any other form of sympathy our consideration, as a means of manipulation. I've seen it time and again. I've even had times when I've been told by other Jews that I effectively have an obligation to do the same things myself.

There is nothing anti-Semitic about not being pro Jew.

one in six people felt Jews thought they were better than other people and had too much power in the media.

99% of RWnuts think liberals have too much power in the media. That's some sort of bigotry? lol

The Ideological Left IS the old Media. That's not even a debatable point Gilligan.

The Left controls the three 'Broadcast' networks, and the cable news channels. Fox News is a trojan horse, controlled by the British Progs... Yet you're so convoluted, that you believe Fox is not just "Right Wing", but the mythical EXTREME Right Wing... and that ONE channel, you feel somehow this 'proves' that "The Left doesn't have too much power in the media".

But my favorite part, was how you demonstrated intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from yout self, by claiming that another is a bigot.

ROFLMNAO! You are helpless, Gilligan.

Intolerance of idiocy is not bigotry, it's common sense.

Forum List

Back