Rising anti-Semitism? One in eight Americans think Jews use Holocaust to get sympathy

Last year, police recorded a record number of anti-Semitic attacks.

Try as I might, I can't find any stats that back that up. I've seen no police stats indicating that 2013 was a record year. The Anti-Defamation league shows 2013 was far lower than say, 2012.

http://www.adl.org/assets/pdf/press-center/2013-audit-of-anti-semitic-incidents.pdf

A stat backed up by the Jewish Virtual Library

Statistics on Religious Hate Crimes Jewish Virtual Library

To the contrary, the JVL lists 2013 as having the fewest anti-semetic attacks since they started their records of them in 1996.

Maybe this is an issue of definition. What are you defining as an anti-semitic 'attack'?

Current trends toward anti Zionist, Israel, is fueled by the presses capitulation toward and embracing of the Palestinian movement. Most Americans view the unrest in the Mideast as simply a Palestine vs Israel phenomenon when in fact the radical Islam movement is the direct result of the Islamic brotherhood of the 1920's and their emphasis toward sharia law, long before Israel became a country. Their focus intensified and was redirected toward the rise of the Jewish state. Radical sects of the Islamic movements total focus is toward the destruction of the US for it represents the antithesis toward the oppressive feudalistic structure of Islam. In the event Israel was no longer an issue, capitulated to the demands of Hamas, or Palestine, still would not quell nor alleviate the conflict between repression and freedom.

We are seeing more anti semitism here than I can remember (born 1962). Never mind Europe.
People will say and do things today that would have been unthinkable in the 1970s. Sure there were anti semites then. But they were a marginalized bunch of idiots in the boobdocks somewhere. Today university professors openly profess anti semitism, usually disguised as anti zionism. This will only get worse.
Halakha psuka hi: Eisav soneh es Yaakov.

I don't think 'openly profess' means what you think it means.
Listen you showed yesterday you didnt undertstand the difference between fair tax and flat tax. You have close to zero credibility on anything.

So how can you openly profess to anti-semitism....without openly professing it?

Unless your answer is 'flat tax', you may want to offer us an answer relevant to this thread.

We are seeing more anti semitism here than I can remember (born 1962). Never mind Europe.
People will say and do things today that would have been unthinkable in the 1970s. Sure there were anti semites then. But they were a marginalized bunch of idiots in the boobdocks somewhere. Today university professors openly profess anti semitism, usually disguised as anti zionism. This will only get worse.

Listen you showed yesterday you didnt undertstand the difference between fair tax and flat tax. You have close to zero credibility on anything.

Unless your answer is 'flat tax', you may want to offer us an answer relevant to this thread.
Go kill yourself. Seriously.
Academic who lost teaching gig over anti-Semitic tweets not sorry Fox News

I agree.
I also believe that the notion that believing a stereotype is "anti-Jewish" is wrong.
The poll showed 10% would have a problem with a relative marrying Jew. That looks to be the top end of anti-Jewish sentiment as far as I am concerned. If you believe something about Jews that is not true, that's just being misinformed. If you believe that but still don't mind if your daughter marries a Jewish guy, that's NOT anti-Jew.

Just MHO.

I agree.
I also believe that the notion that believing a stereotype is "anti-Jewish" is wrong.
The poll showed 10% would have a problem with a relative marrying Jew. That looks to be the top end of anti-Jewish sentiment as far as I am concerned. If you believe something about Jews that is not true, that's just being misinformed. If you believe that but still don't mind if your daughter marries a Jewish guy, that's NOT anti-Jew.

Just MHO.
and sort of a worthless statistic. i think that there would be lots of people that aren't anti-semetic that would take issue with their child marrying outside their religion - jews included.

No thank you. If you don't have an answer, just say so. Anti-zionism can be quite different than anti-semitism. Many Hassidic Jews for example are anti-zionist.

Oh, and by 'today's professors', you mean this one guy?

Smiling...wait, is your answer 'fair tax'?

No thank you. If you don't have an answer, just say so. Anti-zionism can be quite different than anti-semitism. Many Hassidic Jews for example are anti-zionist.

Yeah just what I thought. No answer is good enough.
Go kill yourself. Do everyone a favor.

I just blew soda out of my nose laughing so hard.

Someone just schooled a poster who calls himself "Rabbi" on anti-zionism v anti-semitism.

This is one for the archives!!!!!!!!

It also found that one in eight US citizens surveyed (13 percent) thought Jews used talking about the Holocaust to get sympathy.

Should be 100. Even the Jews think that.

Yeah just what I thought. No answer is good enough.
Go kill yourself. Do everyone a favor.

Laughing.....have a nice day, Rabbi.

Someone just schooled a poster who calls himself "Rabbi" on anti-zionism v anti-semitism.

If you think anyone was schooled, it was you. Moron.
Anti-Zionism is usually simply anti semitism dressed up. As Martin Luther King knew many years ago.

Anti-Zionism is usually simply anti semitism dressed up. As Martin Luther King knew many years ago.
No, it isn't, especially since they are enough Anti-Zionist Jews around.

Would being anti-Texan a hate crime?

If it comes from the far left religious followers? YES!!

What if it came from far right religious followers?

Perfect example of the far left and how dangerous their religion truly is..

Kosh, you are making no sense. Are you drinking more and earlier than usual?

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments..

The far left religious cult will always push their programmed religious hate whenever they can..

No, it isn't, especially since they are enough Anti-Zionist Jews around.

Hilarious - Rabbi is one of the few people I've encountered who asks for a shovel when they are trying to get out of a hole.

Forum List

Back