Rising threat from the Left

The reason the Left has become so powerful in the US is because they were tolerated.

The Left preached tolerance so that they would not be thrown to the curb, but now that they are in power they show zero tolerance towards anyone else.

When they say tolerance, all they mean is tolerance towards Leftism and intolerance towards anyone else.

No more. I'm done with tolerance and I know a lot of others are as well.

^^pervert (just like Trump) :abgg2q.jpg:

Just say it.

MAGA.

You know you want to!

It tells us how terrified you and the cult are.

It's like you're hollering at the monsters under your beds!

Just say it, unless you're a chickenshit.

thanks for your thought provoking post.

not anymore. we tired of the MAGATs
1682363426567557.png

I second this, but only to a certain extent. At the end of the day, it all comes down to how people choose to display their feelings about any matter, bigotry filled or not.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

And the person (?) you addressed there regularly displays a hell of a lot more bigotry than you ever have.

Or any of us, for that matter.

And the person (?) you addressed there regularly displays a hell of a lot more bigotry than you ever have.

Or any of us, for that matter.
That right there is just it. Because every person on this planet has a preference for every matter that can be thought of, who can't be labeled a bigot in one way or another?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

No more. I'm done with tolerance and I know a lot of others are as well.

Tolerance is what allowed their party to be taken over by globalists. Now they're calling the less compromised party "intolerant" in order to get them be tolerant too, therefore paving the way for total takeover. Well, I'm done too. I know what's going on and they can't shame me into opening myself to this horseshit.

I'm VERY tolerant.

When I'm not being intolerant.....
You democrats tolerate crime all over America, as you decriminalize crime and let criminals out of jail

Meanwhile, any protest at the Capital against your beloved DNC party is met with women getting gunned down who are unarmed, and those that survive will wind up in prison for 40 years.

Forum List

Back