rittenhouse instigated bloodshed a blm protest

I stand corrected. You did not make any statement in which you said that Rosenbaum had a right to commit those crimes.

However, you did present an excuse for him when you said that Rosenbaum could assume that Kyle was 18.

Kyle was only 17, and he's got a baby face that makes him look like he could be even younger than that. And under the terms of his probation, Rosenbaum wasn't allowed to have any contact with anyone under 18 years old.
So, now Rosenbaum should've believed that Rittenhouse was, what? A 15 year old kid with an AR-15?

Fuck, man, how short was that bus you took to school?

Gaige GrosskreutzHe is a convicted felon (burglary)

No, actually, he's not.

He was charged with burglary in 2012, but the charges were dismissed.

While they are hardly the "end all" when it comes to supporting an argument, according to Snopes, Grosskreutz is no such thing. He was charged with burglary in 2012 (he was a minor) but the charges were dismissed. Also, if he was a felon, he'd be facing charges for illegal possession of a firearm by a felon...

What’s True and False About Kyle Rittenhouse’s Alleged Victims

So, now Rosenbaum should've believed that Rittenhouse was, what? A 15 year old kid with an AR-15?
My grandfather gave me my first rifle and a lifetime NRA membership for my 12th birthday.

It's not uncommon for people under 18 years old to possess firearms. Therefore it is not reasonable to presume that someone is over 18 simply because they possess a firearm.

Well...

When you had some of these BLM riots... multiple people were burning things, multiple people were looting, multiple people were throwing rocks.

When you had the 1/6 insurrection, multiple blob supporters were breaking into the capitol, assaulting police officers, destroying property.

The Kenosha "defense force"...only pop and fresh shot someone.

My grandfather gave me my first rifle and a lifetime NRA membership for my 12th birthday.

It's not uncommon for people under 18 years old to possess firearms. Therefore it is not reasonable to presume that someone is over 18 simply because they possess a firearm.

Of course not.

But it's probably a safe bet to assume they're over 18 when they're running through the streets unsupervised, armed with an AR-15, in the middle of a violent riot.

Please tell me you're not really this stupid...

No, actually, he's not.

He was charged with burglary in 2012, but the charges were dismissed.

While they are hardly the "end all" when it comes to supporting an argument, according to Snopes, Grosskreutz is no such thing. He was charged with burglary in 2012 (he was a minor) but the charges were dismissed. Also, if he was a felon, he'd be facing charges for illegal possession of a firearm by a felon...

What’s True and False About Kyle Rittenhouse’s Alleged Victims
Actually Grosskreutz was not a convicted felon, however, the People's Revolution Antifa affiliated anarcho-communist terrorist commander is on video committing a felony.

I saw the video from his cell phone. And I posted it in another thread here at USMB.

Grosskreutz confronted Rittenhouse. And after Rittenhouse told him that he was going to report to the police and started running to the police, Grosskreutz started chasing Kyle and ordered his underlings to "cranium" Kyle.

And that's exactly what the insurgents following his commands did. One ran up behind Kyle and bashed him in the cranium with a weapon. It looked like a rock or something.

That put Kyle on the ground. That vicious attack rung his bell enough to make Kyle lose balance and fall to the ground.

Then another as yet unidentified minion obeying Grosskreutz's loud command to "cranium" Kyle kicked Kyle in the cranium, quickly followed by Huber, who bashed Kyle in the cranium with a weaponized skateboard and attempted to rob him of his firearm, thus earning his Darwin award.

Then the communist insurgent commander got his right bicep instantly transformed into pink mist when he drew a pistol on Kyle.

As far as the crimes he was previously convicted of, there was only 2 that I know about. After previously receiving a warning for going into a police station parking lot and filming their personal vehicles parked there, he came back again and was arrested an convicted of prowling.

And on another occasion he was convicted of carrying a firearm in public while intoxicated.

Actually Grosskreutz was not a convicted felon...

And, yet, you take no issue with it when people wrongly refer to him as a convicted felon...

,Then the communist insurgent commander got his right bicep instantly transformed into pink mist when he drew a pistol on Kyle.

"Communist insurgent commander"?

You are such a little drama queen...

As far as the crimes he was previously convicted of, there was only 2 that I know about. After previously receiving a warning for going into a police station parking lot and filming their personal vehicles parked there, he came back again and was arrested an convicted of prowling.

And on another occasion he was convicted of carrying a firearm in public while intoxicated.

A misdemeanor, just like Rittenhouse being armed...

And, yet, you take no issue with it when people wrongly refer to him as a convicted felon...
Wrong.

I actually pointed out the fact that they wrongly referred to him as a convicted felon and that, to my knowledge, he was convicted of misdemeanors rather than felonies.

And I clarified that even though he is on video committing a felony, that to my knowledge, he has not been convicted of any felony.

I could be wrong though, it's certainly possible that Grosskreutz had been convicted of a felony that I don't know about. After all, many states will remove juvenile criminal convictions from the public record to give them a clean slate, so to speak.

Wrong.

I actually pointed out the fact that they wrongly referred to him as a convicted felon and that, to my knowledge, he was convicted of misdemeanors rather than felonies.

And I clarified that even though he is on video committing a felony, that to my knowledge, he has not been convicted of any felony.
[/QUOTE]

You did that only after I made an issue of it. Prior to that, it didn't seem to matter much to you at all...

I could be wrong though, it's certainly possible that Grosskreutz had been convicted of a felony that I don't know about. After all, many states will remove juvenile criminal convictions from the public record to give them a clean slate, so to speak.

Nothing anywhere states that he's been convicted of any felonies. Trying to hang on to the hope that he had, but they've been expunged, is pathetic.

It's hilarious, but it's pathetic...

Any reasonable person would be in fear for their life if they were in KR's shoes. He was being chased by an irate fucking crazy nutjob pedophile rapist, arsonist, rioter and terrorist, who got out of the looney bin earlier that day, who had wrapped his shirt around his head, obviously to hide his identity.

Why do scuzballs like you always automatically take the side of the pedophile?
A shame if true. However, there are many scuzballs in the "locked and loaded" camp, who are not in the looney bin and would want to do Rittenhouse harm if he was black, so don't talk about "automatically".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back