Rittenhouse offered Congressional Internship

I don’t believe it’s a “skewed” view. I’m very open about being a conservative…What youre saying here is really that only your view of things is the correct one. I don’t agree with that.

No, I would never say mine is the only correct one, just that it is mine. What I am saying is that it is neither left nor right.

I certainly don’t recall, nor did I ever disagree that the families of these shot by Kyle that night won’t try to sue…But yet, you feel it necessary to inject these red herrings into our debate.

I do not think they were red herrings, I think they are relevant due to all the post about Rittenhouse doing the suing. There will be plenty on both sides.

Yes, they all have their biases, once you learn them you can work around them.

I do not think most of my post lean left, I think that is just a skewed view from where you stand. On this forum I also get called a Trump lover by those on the far left.

Is it really a left leaning position to say that people will try and sue Rittenhouse? I am not saying they will win, but they sure will try and I think OJ is a good historical example of how they could win.

I agreed with the verdict. I do not agree with many on the right of their over positive view of Rittenhouse, and I do not agree with those on the left that he is just some cold blooded killer.

It's not a leftist position at all. It's Tort Law 101. Unlike a criminal trial, only a preponderance of the evidence is required to prove a case.

But for Rittenhouse leaving Illinois, coming to Wisconsin, obtaining a weapon on questionable circumstances at best, those he killed would still be alive.

The families of the victims have a very good case.

This would be a wonderful opportunity for Kyle, after he takes a much-deserved break, for these reasons:

1) He would be surrounded by a staff that is supportive of him as he undoubtedly endures the wrath and hatred of leftists who wanted to see a teenager go to prison because his “whiteness” (in their mind) negates his right to self-defense

2) Even though he will eventually be a rich young man, it will take time for his defamation suits, should he proceed, to work their way through the process, and he will be supported by staff as he seeks justice for being defamed by the media and elected officials

3) Once he is a rich young man, he will still want to do something with his life, and with Congressional experience, he can work his way up to higher administrative positions and help fight back against the Democrat mindset that wanted to see him unjustly imprisoned.

He'll fit right in with the Republicans in Congress... violent, immature, and self absorbed.

Police should have enforced the law.

The Dead guys did not have to be there.
Yes.this happened in August, when the BLM savages had been causing billions of dollars of damage - and killed dozens of people - since May. The leftist politicians let it rage on because they thought the more America burned, the worse Trump would look.

The Kenosha riot should never have been allowed to happen.

The entire thing happened because he was a kid putting himself in a dumb situation.

Hes not a hero.
He was defending small businesses because the police were told to stand down. He is a hero to every business that did not burn that night.

Correct, it was not self-defense, the jury said he did not do it PERIOD. Yet he still lost law suits.

Just because a criminal court said it was self defense does not mean a civil one will agree, or even has to agree.
The OJ case was different. Everyone here knows he did it, but he had at least one person on his jury who refused to convict a Black person.

The civil case didn’t require a unanimous jury, so if there were one or two leftists on the civil jury who stood firm in their belief that you don’t punish someone if they’re black, they were overruled.

OJ literally got away with murder.

Last edited:
The entire thing happened because he was a kid putting himself in a dumb situation.

Hes not a hero.
The entire thing happened because BLM criminals weren’t stopped from the rampage of destruction months earlier. That you blame a teen more than lowlife criminals (one a child rapist!) is what is wrong with liberals: they side with criminals over decent people.

The OJ case was different. Everyone here knows he did it, but he had at least one person on his jury who refused to convict a Black person.

The civil case didn’t require a unanimous jury, so if there were one or two leftists on the civil jury who stood firm in their belief that you don’t punish someone id they’re black, they were overruled.

OJ literally got away with murder.

You do understand that some people feel that so did Rittenhouse. I do not agree, but I can bet you there will be no shortages of suits against him

Correct, it was not self-defense, the jury said he did not do it PERIOD. Yet he still lost law suits.

Just because a criminal court said it was self defense does not mean a civil one will agree, or even has to agree.
Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman were murdered. Rosenblum, Huber, and Grosskeutz weren't. They were commiting crimes.

You do understand that some people feel that so did Rittenhouse. I do not agree, but I can bet you there will be no shortages of suits against him
Then you have to understand that facts mean nothing to those people so they are just not worth listening to.

Then you have to understand that facts mean nothing to those people so they are just not worth listening to.

1637521165528.png

He was defending small businesses because the police were told to stand down. He is a hero to every business that did not burn that night.
And police were told to stand down because the Leftist politicians ridiculously thought that if they stopped the BLM rampage, they would be engaging in “black oppression.” So they let them carry on like savage beasts all summer long.

Forum List

Back