Rittenhouse offered Congressional Internship

You do understand that some people feel that so did Rittenhouse. I do not agree, but I can bet you there will be no shortages of suits against him
That this is even a comparison is ridiculous. Were Nichole and Ron chasing OJ down a street, threatening to kill him?

self-defense has existed even before the United States existed

this trial wasn't even close

. The people who got political mileage out of this stupid kid are already leaving him in the dust. All too soon he will look around for all his new "friends" on the right and find no one who will even pick up the phone. His usefulness is at an end.
The good news is its better than what the left offered.

DEATH.

The entire thing happened because BLM criminals weren’t stopped from the rampage of destruction months earlier. That you blame a teen more than lowlife criminals (one a child rapist!) is what is wrong with liberals: they side with criminals over decent people.
I’m not blaming anyone for anything.

I just think that pointless deaths should be avoided.

Do you have evidence of this lie? The false narrative was the idea that Kyle Rittenhouse was in Kenosha to do ANYTHING other than go hunting for liberals.

What happens is right wingers come along and try to justify their odious actions by pretending their shitty behaviour was good and just. The pretzels the judge had to tie himself into to pretend that Kyle was within his legal rights and moral right to be in Kenosha when in reality, he had no business there at all.

Never forget that Nicholas Sandmann's case was tossed and his lawyer has since been disbarred for lying to the courts on other matters. Sandmann has expressed a lot of regret that he didn't just "walk away" that day. Not to mention there is no evidence that Sandmann got anything at all since the settlements were cloaked in non-disclosure agreements.

Entitled white males who think they can disrespect people and treat them like shit because they're the "good guys" - always. No matter how many people they abuse, white makes right.
This is America, you KKKanadian halfwit.

We have the right to defend ourselves against a felon pointing an illegal gun in our face.

Deal with it.

I’m not blaming anyone for anything.

I just think that pointless deaths should be avoided.
Your side should refrain from bashing kids over the head with a skateboard, and pointing an illegal gun in the face of an armed kid.

The entire thing happened because BLM criminals weren’t stopped from the rampage of destruction months earlier. That you blame a teen more than lowlife criminals (one a child rapist!) is what is wrong with liberals: they side with criminals over decent people.
Sure. And the next time a 17 year goes out alone to “defend” a store no one asked and their head gets blown off, I’m going to be just as upset.

This would be a wonderful opportunity for Kyle, after he takes a much-deserved break, for these reasons:

1) He would be surrounded by a staff that is supportive of him as he undoubtedly endures the wrath and hatred of leftists who wanted to see a teenager go to prison because his “whiteness” (in their mind) negates his right to self-defense

2) Even though he will eventually be a rich young man, it will take time for his defamation suits, should he proceed, to work their way through the process, and he will be supported by staff as he seeks justice for being defamed by the media and elected officials

3) Once he is a rich young man, he will still want to do something with his life, and with Congressional experience, he can work his way up to higher administrative positions and help fight back against the Democrat mindset that wanted to see him unjustly imprisoned.

I'd like to see Harvard do the right thing and offer the young man a 4 year scholarship, and show they are non-partisan and even it out after giving Dave Hogg one.

This would be a wonderful opportunity for Kyle, after he takes a much-deserved break, for these reasons:

1) He would be surrounded by a staff that is supportive of him as he undoubtedly endures the wrath and hatred of leftists who wanted to see a teenager go to prison because his “whiteness” (in their mind) negates his right to self-defense

2) Even though he will eventually be a rich young man, it will take time for his defamation suits, should he proceed, to work their way through the process, and he will be supported by staff as he seeks justice for being defamed by the media and elected officials

3) Once he is a rich young man, he will still want to do something with his life, and with Congressional experience, he can work his way up to higher administrative positions and help fight back against the Democrat mindset that wanted to see him unjustly imprisoned.

I also heard that he'll soon be on Dancing with the Stars.

. The people who got political mileage out of this stupid kid are already leaving him in the dust. All too soon he will look around for all his new "friends" on the right and find no one who will even pick up the phone. His usefulness is at an end.
Turds like you are the ones who used him for "political mileage." It didn't work though, did it?

notice how they are simply standing there, and not chasing people down to beat them to death? nor are they looting, or fire bombing buildings

that’s what peaceful protest actually looks like…what your dead domestic demafacist terrorist pals were doing wasn’t

Forum List

Back