Rittenhouse offered Congressional Internship

Just standing there? Rittenhouse left his home to be there. He sought to be in the middle of it.

The ProudBoys show up where they most think they’ll be able to provoke violence.

1. Yep. He was just standing there, and deterring violence. Rosenbaum told teh group that if he caught any of them alone, he would kill them. Then, when the youngest of them, was seen alone, Rosebaum, thinking he now had the advantage, led an attack on him.

2. The Proud BOys "provoke" violence. Your side are the ones so easily provoked to violence. All it takes is a "FREE SPEECH MARCH" and your side cannot contain their rage and violence. Your side is the ones driving this violence.

If you are serious about not wanting more people dying, you need to call out the violent thugs on YOUR side, cause they are the ones starting the shit that gets people killed.

Do you have evidence of this lie? The false narrative was the idea that Kyle Rittenhouse was in Kenosha to do ANYTHING other than go hunting for liberals.

What happens is right wingers come along and try to justify their odious actions by pretending their shitty behaviour was good and just. The pretzels the judge had to tie himself into to pretend that Kyle was within his legal rights and moral right to be in Kenosha when in reality, he had no business there at all.

Never forget that Nicholas Sandmann's case was tossed and his lawyer has since been disbarred for lying to the courts on other matters. Sandmann has expressed a lot of regret that he didn't just "walk away" that day. Not to mention there is no evidence that Sandmann got anything at all since the settlements were cloaked in non-disclosure agreements.

Entitled white males who think they can disrespect people and treat them like shit because they're the "good guys" - always. No matter how many people they abuse, white makes right.
You are sick lady…seek help

No, I would never say mine is the only correct one, just that it is mine. What I am saying is that it is neither left nor right.

I do not think they were red herrings, I think they are relevant due to all the post about Rittenhouse doing the suing. There will be plenty on both sides.
Your arrogance drips it…you’re left my friend whether you believe it or not.

Deterring violence? Really?

Doesn’t seem like violence wasn’t deterred at all.

You are playing stupid now, to avoid looking at the fact that your side is the one doing teh violence.

Yes, he was just standing there deterring violence.

Rosenbaum, as crazy as he was, was not crazy enough to attack an armed group.

He explicitly and clearly told them, that if he caught any of them alone, he would kill them.

Later, when the YOUNGEST OF THE GROUP, had left the group and was prevented from returning to the group, by the police,

Rosenbaum saw his chance, and led an attack on the lone, young man.

Yes, at that point, the deterrence failed.

The people that decided to stop talking or yelling or what have you and to INITIATE VIOLENCE,

was your side.

Rittenhouse, at that point was placed in a position of grave danger and thus legally entitled to defend himself.

All of this is well known.

Why are you siding with the violent thugs?

Why are you siding with the violent thugs?
You guys are all the same. Black and white. One side or the other.

I think Rittenhouse is a dumb kid who shouldn’t have been there that night. He’s not a hero. That’s not siding with violent thugs. It’s not siding with anyone.

It’s just stating the blatantly obvious.

I think Rittenhouse is a dumb kid who shouldn’t have been there that night. He’s not a hero. That’s not siding with violent thugs. It’s not siding with anyone.

What you think means nothing. The facts of the case is all that matters. Thugs with long criminal records attacked a 17 year old kid and got what they deserved. Funny how you have yet to say anything derogatory about their actions, or how they shouldn't have been there.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

This is hte same media that claimed hat Trump said w.s. were very fine people, so, nothing they say has any credibility.
That was immediately after a Trump supporter drove a car into a crowd of peaceful protestors killing a woman in the process.

Thanks for reminding us that the violence comes on all sides.

Except you are siding with the one side, ie the violent thugs, and not the other, teh kid that was attacked and defended himself.

A little while ago, you were talking about not wanting people to die. Now when I grill you about who is actually responsible for the violence, you want to stop talking about specifics and get all general and vague.

These little debating tactics, to avoid points? They won't stop people from being dead in the streets.

That was immediately after a Trump supporter drove a car into a crowd of peaceful protestors killing a woman in the process.

Thanks for reminding us that the violence comes on all sides.

1. He was not a Trump supporter. He was an actual w.s.

2. It was not a peaceful protest. The Left showed up and attacked.

3. My point stands. THe media LIED, a HUGE LIE, and made it stick. NOTHING they say, has ANY credibility.

Forum List

Back