Rittenhouse offered Congressional Internship

I’ve not. That’s what you interpret because you can only think in black and white terms.

I’ve never defended the actions of anyone that night.

Dude. Your alliance is clear to EVERYONE.

You talked some shit about not wanting people to die. I see now that you were not serious.

I apologize for wasting your time, by taking you seriously, at your word and trying to turn the discussion to how to push back against the chances of similar incidents in hte future.

YOu may now return to your partisan trolling, and supporting those that are practicing street violence in our nation.

I'm sure you have plenty of coping mechanisms in place, so that as people die, you can assure yourself, that you had nothing to do with that, and it is all some righies fault.

Wrong again. DO you want to talk some more shit, or maybe just cut your losses?
Your alliance is clear to EVERYONE. Fields is a murderer who ran down peaceful protestors. You justified it.

(Maybe the satire is too subtle for you)

Your alliance is clear to EVERYONE. Fields is a murderer who ran down peaceful protestors. You justified it.

(Maybe the satire is too subtle for you)

I did not such thing. YOu claimed falsely that the lefties were peaceful protesters, they were not. Teh left showed up to attack the w.s.

Pointing out that the lefties were violent thugs, is NOT defending or justifying the w.s. there.

I did not such thing. YOu claimed falsely that the lefties were peaceful protesters, they were not. Teh left showed up to attack the w.s.

Pointing out that the lefties were violent thugs, is NOT defending or justifying the w.s. there.
Pointing out that Rittenhouse is a dumb kid who shouldn’t have been there that night is not defending or justifying anyone attacking him.

See? Can you learn?

Pointing out that Rittenhouse is a dumb kid who shouldn’t have been there that night is not defending or justifying anyone attacking him.

See? Can you learn?

If you are blaming Rittenhouse for teh violence, you are taking the responsibility for the violence from the ACTUAL VIOLENT THUGS THAT STARTED IT.

That is defending them, because it is defending them from responsibility for their actual crimes.

I didn’t. Not once.

Did you notice that or did you just decide to make it up like you make everything else up?

Your words.

:
"The kid is the one that killed two people and maimed a third.

I tend to think killing people is bad."

YOu are being silly now.

And how does that qualify him for a congressional internship?
It’s completely irrelevant.

The Republican Party is full of trolls.
Goodness North Carolina representative be a member of The proud boys, that's another possibility hopefully there's none of those in Congress or in our law enforcement people around the country we don't need bigoted psychos in those institutions.

You’re fabricating again.

Simpletons tend to think in black and white.
Morons like you try to "nuance" things that are clearly black and white because they don't fit your Dimtard narrative.

See? Can you learn?
So why shouldn't he have been there? Is he not a free America who can go anywhere he wishes?

Why have you not said his three felon attackers should not have been there colfax_m

Your words.

:
"The kid is the one that killed two people and maimed a third.

I tend to think killing people is bad."

YOu are being silly now.
Yes. And none of those words defended anyone.

They’re all facts.

colfax_m just can't bring himself to say a convicted felon child rapist shouldn't have been at a riot carrying an illegal gun.

Quite telling.

Forum List

Back