Rittenhouse ordered to stand trial

Why not assume they intended to detain Rittenhouse under citizens arrest for the first shooting? Oh. That’s right. You approve of Kyle shooting people who you think needed to die.
Because the facts in evidence at the time do not support that assumption, that's why.

Yes, it is.

Deliberately so.

(You even lie about your lying.)
Dumbfuck, it's not a lie just because you think I'm wrong.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Nope, that's not a lie. It's what I believe. Rosenbaum, not a mob first charged Rittenhouse. Rittenhouse, who may or may not have hade the legal right to engage in self-defense, lost that right even if he had it when he shot Rosenbaum, face down, in the back. Wisconsin law is clear you can only use whatever force is necessary to stop a threat. You can't use excessive force. The others who then tried to stop Rittenhouse did so to disarm an active shooter.
1628351910992.png

I don't think reasonable people find it reasonable to shoot someone in the back while they're face down in order to stop them.
I think reasonable people don't think they can speak authoritatively on subjects they know absolutely nothing whatsoever about.

Which is what you're doing.
And you're lying while you're at it.

Last edited:
I don't recall saying anything in terms of where they were when Rosenbaum was shot.

You've said it was only Rosenbaum chasing him at first. So, now you are lying.

And Again, what was Rosenbaum's intent, once he caught Rittenhouse?

LOL

Fucking moron, again... had Ziminski's solo shot miraculously happened to hit Rosenbaum, he would have been charged for that.

Do you have any common sense at all??

You talk so tough online. Are you as much a bad ass in person?

A few days ago people cheered when party goers stoned a gunman to death. The claim is the McMichaels we’re trying to place a criminal under citizens arrest. Why assume that the people chasing Kyle intended anything different than people here have cheered?

No one is assuming anything. We have quite a bit of information about Rittenhouse and Rosenbaum and the rest of the antifa mob.

I think reasonable people don't think they can speak authoritatively on subjects they know absolutely nothing whatsoever about.

Which is what you're doing.
And you're lying while you're at it.
Dumbfuck, it's the job of the jury to use their discretion to decide what's reasonable. Ultimately, they may lean in what I'm thinking or they may lean towards what you're thinking. We'll find out at the conclusion of Rittenhouse's trial.

But claiming I'm lying because you disagree with me is as stupid has I accused you of lying for saying it's not murder.

Savvy?

You've said it was only Rosenbaum chasing him at first. So, now you are lying.

And Again, what was Rosenbaum's intent, once he caught Rittenhouse?
WTF does that have to do with where others were positioned when that happened? :cuckoo:

You pathetic lying coward. It was clearly an attack. He was chasing him to attack him. You don't chase a man with a gun to give him a stern talking to.
Again, you have no idea what an unarmed man's intentions are for running after Rittenhouse. You are free to guess though.

Again, you have no idea what an unarmed man's intentions are for running after Rittenhouse. You are free to guess though.

Yes, I do. His actions were clear. He was attacking Rittenhouse. ANyone not consumed by the desire to see a good man go to prison, can see that.

Forum List

Back