RNC chief tells Donald Trump to chill out on immigration remarks

A Perez

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2015
The RNC, worried that Donald Trump will screw the party's already low chances to win the Presidency in 2016, gave Donald Trump a phone call today where he told Trump to tone it down, the Washington Post reports:

"
The head of the Republican National Committee, responding to demands from increasingly worried party leaders, spent nearly an hour Wednesday on the phone with Donald Trump, urging the presidential candidate to tone down his inflammatory comments about immigration that have infuriated a key election constituency."

GOP leaders fear damage to party s image as Donald Trump doubles down - The Washington Post

If repubs were smart they would make absolutely zero effort to court blacks, highspanics or any minority that self-identifies as a minority. What would happen is that those who qualify as minority will vote repub in the name of being American. Wouldn't that be awesome?!

Fuck RNC chief along with Carl Rove. That's why they lose presidential elections because those morons advise candidates. They pump the money into the "most electable" candidate who turns out to be most unelectable candidate.

Someone need to call that RNC chief and tell him to stay out the way. Trump speaks 'truth'!! Trump for President1!

nvlGxTq.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
You have to wonder if some of these Democrat followers are adults. they think some guy can go around demanding everyone under him into SILENCE or get taken to the wood shed or something

Glad I'm not a Democrat who bows down to this type of thinking of: some are the slaves and others are their Masters

Gotta love Trump

He is willing to bring down the 2016 Republicans just for a few months of attention

You know the Democrat party is out of anything but smears and dirty politics. they have now been harping all over Trump for about a week now.

saw today all the leftwing hate rag propagandas that's all they are talking about

how sad for a party when that's all they have to run on. Nothing knew for them

hate, smears, dirty ugly low down politics

Gotta love Trump

He is willing to bring down the 2016 Republicans just for a few months of attention
You are quite preoccupied with Trump, any particular reason for that? Maybe you like his hair style or something?

The Republican Party can forget about winning the 2016 Presidential election if they do not make definitive progress in wooing both Hispanic and Asian voters to vote Republican. It is that simple. :bye1:

Folks need to Remember what they did to Sarah Palin while Obama was running for President. that was some of the NASTIES low down politics I have ever seen out of a Democrat campaign

Look what they did to Romney, they went all the way back to his GRADE school digging up and printing how he was supposedly a bully

Their dirty stragety is to pick a person to take the focus of their party and then go out to bring them down and DESTROY them.

they used Latinos last election by saying the Republicans said forget about them to only FOCUS on the white votes

MAN OR WOMAN they don't care..... they will go out to destroy either as long as they think they can get some VOTES out it

Fuck RNC chief along with Carl Rove. That's why they lose presidential elections because those morons advise candidates. They pump the money into the "most electable" candidate who turns out to be most unelectable candidate.
EXACTLY... the RNC chief is the one who needs to shut his freakin' cake hole. He's the establishment republican party that couldn't win an election on a bet. People are SICK of them, and why so many have LEFT the republican party. They have ZERO, CONSERVATIVE, support, and NO republican can win WITHOUT the conservative base vote. I have no idea why they can't get that through their fucking skull.

Trump is CRUSHING them, so they're mad. THEY want to win, so SMEAR TRUMP is the order of the day.

But I never thought they'd STOOP to attempting to tell Trump to SHUT UP. What a bunch of assholes. Glad I'm an independent.

Last edited:
Trump has struck a nerve. He's tapped into the simmering public rage. The one that would be the worst hurt is Jeb Bush since to him the murders illegal commit are "acts of love".

The RNC, worried that Donald Trump will screw the party's already low chances to win the Presidency in 2016, gave Donald Trump a phone call today where he told Trump to tone it down, the Washington Post reports:

"
The head of the Republican National Committee, responding to demands from increasingly worried party leaders, spent nearly an hour Wednesday on the phone with Donald Trump, urging the presidential candidate to tone down his inflammatory comments about immigration that have infuriated a key election constituency."

GOP leaders fear damage to party s image as Donald Trump doubles down - The Washington Post

RNC Chief...NOooooo, you have to do the Stephanie and say its liberals who want to shut Trump up.

EXACTLY... the RNC chief is the one who needs to shut his freakin' cake hole. He's the establishment republican party that couldn't win an election on a bet. People are SICK of them, and why so many have LEFT the republican party. They have ZERO, CONSERVATIVE, support, and NO republican can win WITHOUT the conservative base vote. I have no idea why they can't get that through their fucking skull.

Trump is CRUSHING them, so they're mad. THEY want to win, so SMEAR TRUMP is the order of the day.

But I never thought they'd STOOP to attempting to tell Trump to SHUT UP. What a bunch of assholes. Glad I'm an independent.

Jeb Bush thinks he can win without the support of the base. He said that conservatives only need to be shown a little respect once in a while. He's going to come out the big loser in this. His slavish devotion to all things Mexican will not do him the kind of good he thinks it will. No politician can win without white support. Even if every latino in the country votes for him.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back