RNC chief voices concern about Trump campaign's direction

Anyone who believes BHO to be the founder of ISIS is a lunatic.
He is their founder, lunatic.
Your mentality, the unwillingness to deal with facts, corresponds with the fascists and Nazis of the 1920s. Never did I think that millions of so-called Americans would believe such idiocies as you do.

You and your ilk will be opposed to the extent necessary that your craziness does not infect America or the next generations.

I had no idea that gays were prohibited. Now if Foley spoke out in support of the taliban and raised a man that killed 49 gays it might make sense to move him from directly behind the candidate.

Really? You had no idea that gays were prohibited? Interesting, considering how the GOP feels about gay rights and marriage.
Were gays prohibited from attending this event. That there sre states that still permit freedom of religion still hasn't prohibited gays from attending this event.

Your mentality, the unwillingness to deal with facts, corresponds with the fascists and Nazis of the 1920s. Never did I think that millions of so-called Americans would believe such idiocies as you do.

You and your ilk will be opposed to the extent necessary that your craziness does not infect America or the next generations.
Anyone who you disagree with is a Nazi? Do you have any idea how batshit crazy you are? Hillobama is the founder of ISIS. They thrive and grow because of their foreign policy helping to clear the way and finance them. That's an inescapable fact for you Leftists who are any terrorist's best friend.

You can oppose the truth as much as you want. It will always be there.

Anyone who you disagree with is a Nazi? Do you have any idea how batshit crazy you are? Hillobama is the founder of ISIS. They thrive and grow because of their foreign policy helping to clear the way and finance them. That's an inescapable fact for you Leftists who are any terrorist's best friend.
No, people disagree with me all the time and are not Nazis.

But when people like you and Tipsy exhibit Nazi-like lemming mentality and emotion as you do about a statement "Obama is the founder of ISIS" demonstrates an inability to perform the duties of an American citizen.

Your misdefinition of accepted terms and logic in order to create a nonsense statement "Obama is the founder of ISIS" reveals a the inescapable of fact of your world view with American values.

Last edited:

But when people exhibit Nazi-like lemming mentality and emotion as you do about a statement "Obama is the founder of ISIS" demonstrates an inability to perform the duties of an American citizen.

Your misdefinition of accepted terms and logic in order to create a nonsense statement "Obama is the founder of ISIS" reveals a the inescapable of fact of your world view with American values.
Since you can't disprove the incontrovertible evidence, calling people Nazis is all you have left.

But when people exhibit Nazi-like lemming mentality and emotion as you do about a statement "Obama is the founder of ISIS" demonstrates an inability to perform the duties of an American citizen.

Since you can't disprove the incontrovertible evidence, calling people Nazis is all you have left.
I provided the incontrovertible evidence above that you are wrong.

That you struggle against that truth as does a fly caught in glue matters not to me at all.

What does matter is to make sure that you and your ilk's influence continued to be removed from political influence in American national and foreign affairs.

I provided the incontrovertible evidence above that you are wrong.

That you struggle against that truth as does a fly caught in glue matters not to me at all.

What does matter is to make sure that you and your ilk's influence continued to be removed from political influence in American national and foreign affairs.
You didn't prove anything except for your hackery for your ISIS Founder heroine.

t-rump take the republican party down single handed

Washington (CNN)Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus spoke to Donald Trump about the direction of his campaign and his impact on down-ballot races, sources tell CNN.

The two are already in regular contact and this particular conversation was described to CNN as not confrontational -- as a Time Magazine piece suggested Thursday -- but rather as a broad overview of the state of the race and the ramifications of Trump's freewheeling style.

RNC chief voices concern about Trump campaign's direction - CNNPolitics.com

No one cares what the RNC bobbleheads have to say. These are the same idiots that gave us losers like McCain and Romney

The stakes have become obvious: let the crazies from the far right turn the GOP into American Fascist Party or run them into the wilderness.

t-rump take the republican party down single handed

Washington (CNN)Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus spoke to Donald Trump about the direction of his campaign and his impact on down-ballot races, sources tell CNN.

The two are already in regular contact and this particular conversation was described to CNN as not confrontational -- as a Time Magazine piece suggested Thursday -- but rather as a broad overview of the state of the race and the ramifications of Trump's freewheeling style.

RNC chief voices concern about Trump campaign's direction - CNNPolitics.com

No one cares what the RNC bobbleheads have to say. These are the same idiots that gave us losers like McCain and Romney
It's not true. The Time magazine piece was a total fabrication. Rence Priebus appeared at a Trump event to denounce the whole thing as a Democrat fabrication.

The stakes have become obvious: let the crazies from the far right turn the GOP into American Fascist Party or run them into the wilderness.
No. The whole country must go. It is so riddled with democrat corruption that it must be totally demolished.

No. The whole country must go. It is so riddled with democrat corruption that it must be totally demolished.
The far right will be destroyed politically.
The far right is the least of liberal problems.
Now that America is aware of the far right's political deviancy, yes, you are right. America will crush the far right.

The far right will be destroyed politically.
The far right is the least of liberal problems.
Now that America is aware of the far right's political deviancy, yes, you are right. America will crush the far right.
And then Americans will blow up what ever you think you have made.

It all has to go.

Forum List

Back