RNC deception at its finest

What's shocked me are Republicans pretending to care about the middle class? WTF?

I think I even heard one of them say "income gap"???? They used to call that "class envy".

Bernie's a fuckin' Commie. Even SNL will tear him apart.
You don't even know what a Commie is if you think Bernie is one.

Gawd I hate repeating myself.

"Communism" is used as an all-encompassing term for any and all Marxist based philosophies. It has been since the 1960s.
Obviously that doesn't answer my question. You're full of shit and you know it.

It absolutely answers your question. That you don't accept it is irrelevant.

"Communism" is used as an all-encompassing term for any and all Marxist based philosophies. It has been since the 1960s.
And it's quite incorrect.
Ah! What the heck!

Does it matter?
Yes, it does.
I think we all know what happens when facts are distorted away from their context.

Ah! What the heck!

Does it matter?
Yes, it does.
I think we all know what happens when facts are distorted away from their context.

But no facts have been distorted by using "Communism" as shorthand for all Marxist philosophies.

Ah! What the heck!

Does it matter?
Yes, it does.

But no facts have been distorted by using "Communism" as shorthand for all Marxist philosophies.

Communism gets confused with Totalitarianism all the time.
Or shall we admit that anyone who calls for Communism is, in reality, always a Dictator in the making?
You see, calling Totalitarianism what it IS doesn't allow anyone to pull anything off.

Ah! What the heck!

Does it matter?
Yes, it does.

Communism gets confused with Totalitarianism all the time.
Or shall we admit that anyone who calls for Communism is, in reality, always a Dictator in the making?
You see, calling Totalitarianism what it IS doesn't allow anyone to pull anything off.

Totalitarianism is at the core of Marxist-based philosophies.

"From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs", enforced at gunpoint.

Forum List

Back