Roast Turkey On A Fresh Baked Croissant

crossbody

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2024
1721496166412.png

1721496220091.png

Had a delicious lunch today with mustard, chips, and my love for Honeycrisp apples

I made the sandwich at home; oh so delicious.
The G-Grandson is over so I fixed us some tempura battered chicken strips and potato wedges. I also cut us up some fresh tomatoes I got this morning at the flea market.

I topped it off with a bowl for each of us of halved fresh strawberries with a small scoop of churned vanilla ice cream in the middle.

The G-Grandson is over so I fixed us some tempura battered chicken strips and potato wedges. I also cut us up some fresh tomatoes I got this morning at the flea market.

I topped it off with a bowl for each of us of halved fresh strawberries with a small scoop of churned vanilla ice cream in the middle.
ooh I love potatoes and chicken strips with some honey mustard or some Cane's sauce

strawberries and ice cream sound so good

It's a good you can cook because women not cooking for men much any more.
Learn to cook or you'll starve.

ooh I love potatoes and chicken strips with some honey mustard or some Cane's sauce

strawberries and ice cream sound so good

It's a good you can cook because women not cooking for men much any more.
Learn to cook or you'll starve.
The wife is a good cook and I'll eat what she puts before me but it's usually just simple country fare. She made stewed tomatoes and green beans the other day and they were fine eatin'.

Nothing wrong with that mind you but that's what I have had all my life.....If never eat another piece of deer meat in my life it will suit me just fine.

Hell I never had a real beef steak till I left home.....I never will forget it, we were at hunt camp and a guy brought some steaks he had won at a shooting match and cooked them on the big grill we had outside....OMG!

That's so sweet to do for your grandkids. That really made their summer special. It was educational for them to learn a "How To" step by step.
The oldest was diligent as she stirred the cream to keep it from sticking and burning until it steamed. LOL, I love the experience.

Forum List

Back