Rob Reiner documentary God & Country: The Rise of Christian Nationalism

Nope. Jews are Semites. Some are genetically mixed with White enough to be passing White, but they aren't White. Saying Jews are White is like saying that a guy who cuts off his dick is female.
Most Guys who think they are “ White “ really are not ( Their Great Grandparents Lied about the Kiowa Comanche and the Wandering Iranian Jew in the woodpile )

'Religion is a cheap shorthand for tribal allegiance, but it also has the power to distract from important issues that actually affect governance....Reagan revived Nixon's Watergate distractor and did so early, when he accepted the Republican nomination for president in 1980:

"I'll confess that I've been a little afraid to suggest what I'm going to suggest - I'm more afraid not to - that we begin our crusade joined together in a moment of prayer.
[about ten seconds of silence] God bless America."

Reagan's supplications is now standard practice for every president. With this speech, Reagan inaugurated a modern strain of Christian nationalism.

Madison wrote that "religion and government will both exist in greater purity, the less they are mixed together." Indeed, Madison's writing is a prescient warning about Donald Trump.

Like Eisenhower's, Trump's personal religion seemed to appear alongside his political ambitions.....Lawrence O'Donnell wrote some dialogue in The West Wing that captures the point perfectly: "And I want to warn everyone in the press and all the voters out there: if you demand expressions of religious faith from politicians, you are just begging to be lied to....And it will be the easiest lie they ever had to tell to get your votes." Voters are not just asking to be lied to, they are demanding it.

Trump was simply exploiting religion, casting it about like a net to snare voters.'
(Seidel, The Founding Myth, pp. 291-2)

Madison never divulged that precisely because of this church-state purity, two prepositions are required to reveal the obvious Constitutional mistake: freedom of and freedom from, religion. There is no purity of State without the second preposition.

Another rubbish distortion. The Establishment Clause is taken directly from one of the founding platforms of a Evul Christian Fundie Church, the Baptists. Evul Fundies also elected Thomas Jefferson to VP and then President, opposing the major faction of Federalists who wanted to impose a national sect on the U.S.

There were zero mistakes in wording, these men were lawyers and intimately familiar with English, unlike you and that lame silly claim.

The Ethiopian Ones or the Armenian ones or the Egyptian ones or the Moroccan ones ?

Well, half of of the Orthodox and all of the ultra-Orthodox and Hasidic 'Jews' claim those aren't 'real Jews', so it just depends on who you ask.

Another rubbish distortion. The Establishment Clause is taken directly from one of the founding platforms of a Evul Christian Fundie Church, the Baptists. Evul Fundies also elected Thomas Jefferson to VP and then President, opposing the major faction of Federalists who wanted to impose a national sect on the U.S.

There were zero mistakes in wording, these men were lawyers and intimately familiar with English, unlike you and that lame silly claim.
Later on we'll expound on your distortion claim using Seidel', The Founding Myth: Why Christian Nationalism is Un-American.

Apparently democrats now consider themselves the morality police.
'There's no sense in making a moral argument against nazism. Nazism is morality itself.'
(Nick Land, Making It with Death: Remarks on Thanatos and Desiring-Production, Journal of the British Society for Phenomenology, V.24: 66-76, 1993).

You point to your own stupidity and miseducation, which is easy to expose:

'The first two clauses protect your right to think for yourself about life's most important questions; the third, fourth, and fifth protect your right to speak and even publish those thoughts without fear of censure....Of the six clauses, the first two are arguably the most important, for without the ability to think freely about life's questions, little would be added to the discourse protected by the other rights.

Of these first two clauses -- the Establishment Clause and the Free Exercise Clause, the first is more important. The freedom (of [italics]) religion cannot exist without a government that is free (from [italics]) religion (nor can the freedom of religion exist without the freedom to choose no religion at all). True religious freedom depends on a secular government.'
(Seidel, The Founding Myth, pp. 173-4)

You point to your own stupidity and miseducation, which is easy to expose:

'The first two clauses protect your right to think for yourself about life's most important questions; the third, fourth, and fifth protect your right to speak and even publish those thoughts without fear of censure....Of the six clauses, the first two are arguably the most important, for without the ability to think freely about life's questions, little would be added to the discourse protected by the other rights.

Of these first two clauses -- the Establishment Clause and the Free Exercise Clause, the first is more important. The freedom (of [italics]) religion cannot exist without a government that is free (from [italics]) religion (nor can the freedom of religion exist without the freedom to choose no religion at all). True religious freedom depends on a secular government.'
(Seidel, The Founding Myth, pp. 173-4)

^^^Dumbass trying to fake 'knowing stuff', and cites some left wing pseudo-intellectual tard as some sort of appeal to imaginary authority.

You are a Dimbot. You don't think or reason, and only do or say what your Reich approves.
That's why.
I suppose Dimbot is meant to imply that I'm somehow associated with the Democrat party or principles. I'm not. Not even remotely.

I suppose Dimbot is meant to imply that I'm somehow associated with the Democrat party or principles. I'm not. Not even remotely.
Do you support ( Pathway / Amnesty ) ( Gay Marriage) ( Sensible Firearm Restrictions ) ( Legalized Drugs ) ( Late Term Abortion) ...

Forum List

Back