Robert F. Kennedy Jr. fails to qualify for CNN's debate. It'll be a showdown between Biden and Trump

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1718910390667.png

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has failed to qualify for next week's debate in Atlanta, according to host network CNN, falling shy of benchmarks both for state ballot qualification and necessary polling.

The missed markers mean that the June 27 showdown will be solely between Democratic President Joe Biden and presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump.

He failed to qualify due to his being at the agreed to preset age limit of 80 years old or older. He also did not have a disapproval rating less than 90%.

"There is no feasible way we can let him participate", said CNN executive Ron Molowasky. "If we did make this a fair election and let him participate, we would have to shoot him like we do all the Kennedy's, but that just seems soooo yesterday! I mean really, if we don't given Trump a fair chance to win it is only fair we don't give anyone else the chance either."

I'm not hyped for this so called debate at all. I know where both candidates stand already. I've seen both Presidential performances. I also know where the moderators stand. I know the whole purpose for Biden and the moderators is to create a gotcha moment, hand it off to the MSM spinners and then ride into the sunset. That's why I'll probably skip the debate and tune into the recaps the next day. MAGA

Forum List

Back