Robert Kennedy Jr says NO to vaccine

I bet he got a polio vaccination and didn't have to worry about being subjugated by and evil empire....
I have to question if he really said this. We all got Booster shots when we were kids. I still have my scar from it. Government gave it out for free. It protected us from some nasty ailments.. I sure this ones o.k. But to be honest I got real sick from the swine flu shot back in the 1970s But it turned out fine.

I bet he got a polio vaccination and didn't have to worry about being subjugated by and evil empire....
I have to question if he really said this. We all got Booster shots when we were kids. I still have my scar from it. Government gave it out for free. It protected us from some nasty ailments.. I sure this ones o.k. But to be honest I got real sick from the swine flu shot back in the 1970s But it turned out fine.
then you havent done your research on what he has been saying this past year.there have been posters that have posted thrreads where he has come out and said vaccines are dangerous and do not take the bill gates vaccine they are pushing on us many times this past year,.

bad analogy.....that vaccine actually worked.....this one?.....
If it doesn't work then sue the company that created it like they always do in such cases...
you cant. You havent been able to sue vaccine manufacturers for decades.
I swear, you ALWAYS talk out of your ass
why not? it's obvious that you can sue anyone for anything.

If it doesn't work then sue the company that created it like they always do in such cases...
You really are this dumb, aren't you?

teach me, use your own words. no videos.

why can't you sue a vaccine manufacturer.

go

go
Vaccine manufacturers are exempt from liability due to 42 U.S. Code § 300aa–22

go
lol. at least that was on point. still leaves the option to sue them. the hurdle to succeed is harder to overcome.

go
lol. at least that was on point. still leaves the option to sue them. the hurdle to succeed is harder to overcome.
and they are of course not exempt from liability. did you even read the legalese?

Forum List

Back