'Rocket 'attack' on UK tour jet: Pilot with 189 passengers dodged missile above Sharm El Sheikh'

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Rocket 'attack' on UK tour jet above Sharm El Sheikh

"Rocket 'attack' on UK tour jet: Pilot with 189 passengers dodged missile above Sharm El Sheikh in August with just 'seconds to spare from disaster'

* Thomson flight from London took evasive action after pilot spotted missile
* Holidaymakers were not told they had been just seconds from disaster
* Comes amid claims British jihadists discussed ISIS 'mole' in Sharm el-Sheikh moments after a Metrojet plane crash in Sinai, killing 224 on board

A British plane carrying 189 passengers came 'within 1,000ft' of a rocket as it approached Sharm El Sheikh, it emerged last night.

The Thomson flight from London Stansted only took evasive action after the pilot spotted the missile speeding through the air.

The jet landed safely, and holidaymakers were not told they had been seconds from disaster."

more at link

The plot thickens.

Religion of peace.

Muslims fire missiles at civilian airliners.
Christians don't wanna bake gay cakes.

Guess who the left is angrier at?

Religion of peace.

No no, you see when a Christian does something it is because of their religion when a Muslim does something they are acting alone and have no connection to their religion. Just ask any Liberal they will explain it to you.

"Rocket 'attack' on UK tour jet: Pilot with 189 passengers dodged missile above Sharm El Sheikh in August with just 'seconds to spare from disaster'

* Comes amid claims British jihadists discussed ISIS 'mole' in Sharm el-Sheikh moments after a Metrojet plane crash in Sinai, killing 224 on board

A British plane carrying 189 passengers came 'within 1,000ft' of a rocket as it approached Sharm El Sheikh, it emerged last night.

The Thomson flight from London Stansted only took evasive action after the pilot spotted the missile speeding through the air.

The jet landed safely, and holidaymakers were not told they had been seconds from disaster."

more at link

The plot thickens.

A rocket and a missle are totally different things. A rocket is dumb. A missile, especially the anti-aircraft variety, much smarter.

The range is also wildly different. The Metrojet plane went down 23 minutes after it took off. With 23 minutes being how long it takes a plane to reach 30,000 ft.

Maybe the Metrojet plane was lower, but not by much. But it would have been well out of the range of rockets.

Religion of peace.

No no, you see when a Christian does something it is because of their religion when a Muslim does something they are acting alone and have no connection to their religion. Just ask any Liberal they will explain it to you.

You keep saying this. But so far, the source on these claims is you.

Citing you.

more at link

The plot thickens.

Funny how they never told anyone about that close call. Best to keep everyone's head buried in the sand, so people don't realize how much Islamists want to murder them.

Religion of peace.

Citing you.
Ohh so Obama did not classify the Fort Hood attack as work place violence? He did not credit the Oregon Attack as a Muslim on a rampage even though it was? People on this board have not REPEATEDLY stated that when a Muslim attacks or is involved in terror it is not Islam but the individual? We have not had the same posters here claiming that the biggest threat to the US is Christian right wingers? Obama did not put out a statement through his FBI that Right Wing Christians were a terror threat? None of that happened? And if you want proof pull your fucking head out of the sand it happens all the time on this board. I am past tired of you apologists demanding a quote from something I know you have seen as an effort to derail a thread.

Religion of peace.

Citing you.
Ohh so Obama did not classify the Fort Hood attack as work place violence? He did not credit the Oregon Attack as a Muslim on a rampage even though it was? People on this board have not REPEATEDLY stated that when a Muslim attacks or is involved in terror it is not Islam but the individual? We have not had the same posters here claiming that the biggest threat to the US is Christian right wingers? Obama did not put out a statement through his FBI that Right Wing Christians were a terror threat? None of that happened? And if you want proof pull your fucking head out of the sand it happens all the time on this board.

Obama put out a statement through the FBI? Um.....can you back that with any evidence?

And can you show us one example where obama blamed a crime caused by a Christian.....on their religion?

Remember, I'm not privy to the hapless horseshit you folks repeat to each other in your echo chamber. So it doesn't mean anything to me. You'll need to use objective sources to back your claims.

I am past tired of you apologists demanding a quote from something I know you have seen as an effort to derail a thread.

What does your 'but if a Christian did something it was because of their religion' sniveling have to do with thread?

Last edited:
Religion of peace.

Citing you.
Ohh so Obama did not classify the Fort Hood attack as work place violence? He did not credit the Oregon Attack as a Muslim on a rampage even though it was? People on this board have not REPEATEDLY stated that when a Muslim attacks or is involved in terror it is not Islam but the individual? We have not had the same posters here claiming that the biggest threat to the US is Christian right wingers? Obama did not put out a statement through his FBI that Right Wing Christians were a terror threat? None of that happened? And if you want proof pull your fucking head out of the sand it happens all the time on this board. I am past tired of you apologists demanding a quote from something I know you have seen as an effort to derail a thread.

Still no evidence I notice even after questioning your sources.

Ok either both of you and all your lefty buddies are blind stupid AND ignorant or you are incapable of remembering what you read. Obama's FBI put out a statement that rightwing Christians were a terror threat and you two retards claim you never saw it? How fucking stupid are you? Obama claimed a Muslim major killed soldiers because of work place violence even though there was and is evidence he was radicalized and did it BECAUSE of Islam.

Ok either both of you and all your lefty buddies are blind stupid AND ignorant or you are incapable of remembering what you read. Obama's FBI put out a statement that rightwing Christians were a terror threat and you two retards claim you never saw it? How fucking stupid are you? Obama claimed a Muslim major killed soldiers because of work place violence even though there was and is evidence he was radicalized and did it BECAUSE of Islam.

So, name calling.

And where did Obama claim that a crime committed by a Christian was because of his religion?

Its your example. Surely you can cite us a couple of instances of it. I'll make it easy for you.

Cite just one.

So, name calling.

And where did Obama claim that a crime committed by a Christian was because of his religion?

Its your example. Surely you can cite us a couple of instances of it. I'll make it easy for you.

Cite just one.
Obama authorized the FBI to release a statement that Right wing Christians were a greater threat to the US then Foreign terrorists. I realize you are to stupid to understand the written word but that says it all. He further did NOT allow the Government to categorize the Fort Hood attack, the Oregon attack or the latest stabbing attack as Muslim extremism. Another pretty clear statement.

So, name calling.

Cite just one.
Obama authorized the FBI to release a statement that Right wing Christians were a greater threat to the US then Foreign terrorists. I realize you are to stupid to understand the written word but that says it all. He further did NOT allow the Government to categorize the Fort Hood attack, the Oregon attack or the latest stabbing attack as Muslim extremism. Another pretty clear statement.

Obama 'authorized' it? What does that mean? That he was president when it was released?

You do realize that Obama doesn't personally oversee every report, memo, email or press release issued by every government agency in the country.

Right?

Where did Obama claim that a crime committed by a Christian was because of his religion? Quote him.

So, name calling.

Cite just one.

Obama 'authorized' it? What does that mean? That he was president when it was released?

You do realize that Obama doesn't personally oversee every report, memo, email or press release issued by every government agency in the country.

Right?

Where did Obama claim that a crime committed by a Christian was because of his religion? Quote him.
Fuck you. Obama approved the statements I told you about and you want to pretend otherwise and then you want to claim you have never seen anyone on this board do the same. Once again you are either TOO STUPID to breathe or you are a LIAR. I know which of the two I believe is true.

Forum List

Back