🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rocket hits outskirts of Ahskelon; none injured

Grad rocket hits road in southern city's industrial zone for first time since Operation Pillar of Defense. al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades claim responsibility

Rocket hits outskirts of Ahskelon; none injured - Israel News, Ynetnews

The al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades, Fatah's military wing, have claimed responsibility for the fire.

In a statement carried by the Palestinian Maan agency, the Gaza-based terror group said that the fire was its response to the death of Palestinian security prisoner Arafat Jaradat in Megiddo Prison on Saturday.

"Freedom will be achieved through sacrifice. We must fight the enemy with all means necessary. The resistance will continue," the statement said.

Indeed, the Palestinians respond to an Israeli attack.

Grad rocket hits road in southern city's industrial zone for first time since Operation Pillar of Defense. al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades claim responsibility

The al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades, Fatah's military wing, have claimed responsibility for the fire.

In a statement carried by the Palestinian Maan agency, the Gaza-based terror group said that the fire was its response to the death of Palestinian security prisoner Arafat Jaradat in Megiddo Prison on Saturday.

"Freedom will be achieved through sacrifice. We must fight the enemy with all means necessary. The resistance will continue," the statement said.

What blame is on the shoulders of the innocent families in Ashkelon, for the death of a Palestinian prisoner?:eusa_eh:

What blame is on the shoulders of the innocent families in Ashkelon, for the death of a Palestinian prisoner?:eusa_eh:

Come on, Lipush, you know that the people in Gaza who elected Hamas are all terrorist supporters.

Why can't the Israelis be held responsible for the assholes they elect?

Come on, Lipush, you know that the people in Gaza who elected Hamas are all terrorist supporters.

Which assholes will those be?

Niether me, my family, or myself, OR nither of the people I know, have vited Bibi. Most southerners did not, btw.

So what's your excuse, now?

Again I ask, what blame is on the on innocent families of Ashkelon, for the death of a Palestinian prisoner?

Niether me, my family, or myself, OR nither of the people I know, have vited Bibi. Most southerners did not, btw.

Again I ask, what blame is on the on innocent families of Ashkelon, for the death of a Palestinian prisoner?

A lot of people in Gaza did not vote for Hamas but they get bombed anyway.

I never justified that deaths of the uninvolved and those who're blameless.

But just liek you people think it's far then fair to hurt the uninvolved in Gaza, it's just the same with us southerners.

Much more, when it comes to the incidents of the WB. Southerners have no business of the happenings in the WB, they are no settlers but civilians BEHIND the green line. They're held hostages in the eternal battle between our government and the Palestinians.

But just liek you people think it's far then fair to hurt the uninvolved in Gaza, it's just the same with us southerners.

Much more, when it comes to the incidents of the WB. Southerners have no business of the happenings in the WB, they are no settlers but civilians BEHIND the green line. They're held hostages in the eternal battle between our government and the Palestinians.

Typically Israelis support attacks against Palestinians. Why should they whine about that coming back at them.

Typically Israelis support attacks against Palestinians. Why should they whine about that coming back at them.

we "typically":)doubt:) Support attack on Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and their likings. It doesn't give us a happy when the uninvolved get in the middle of this.

Can it be said for the Pro-Palestinians here?:eusa_whistle:

we "typically":)doubt:) Support attack on Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and their likings. It doesn't give us a happy when the uninvolved get in the middle of this.

Why do you support attacks against people who are defending their country?

For the same reason you support the attack on IDF soldiers.

They are also protecting their country.

Just like they cheer when IDF soldiers are hurt, We feel no pain, and even cheer, when Hamas people are hurt.

Hamas armed men, brigades, and Islamic Jihad, have Israeli blood on their hands.

Are we supposed to weep when our troops kill them?

I thought Palestine wanted to go to the ICC..."Gaza-based terror group said that the fire was its response to the death of Palestinian security prisoner Arafat Jaradat in Megiddo Prison on Saturday." Terrorists will be terrorists. There is no justification for this attack.

"Authority (PA) decided on Monday to take the Israeli occupation to the International Criminal Court (ICC) for crimes against Palestinians in general, and against deceased Palestinian prisoner, Arafat Jaradat, in particular."....:doubt:

What is the green line?

What is the green line?

Anything which is not the red line:tongue:

Just like they cheer when IDF soldiers are hurt, We feel no pain, and even cheer, when Hamas people are hurt.

Hamas armed men, brigades, and Islamic Jihad, have Israeli blood on their hands.

That is not illegal nor is it terrorism.

Tinnie continues to get his rocks off on fantasie of babies with slit throats---
"LEGALLY" of course in the name of---- allah, isa, and the rapist pig

Niether is IDF killing Hamas blood-suckers.:cool:

Forum List

Back