🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rocket hits outskirts of Ahskelon; none injured

Which assholes will those be?

Niether me, my family, or myself, OR nither of the people I know, have vited Bibi. Most southerners did not, btw.

So what's your excuse, now?

Again I ask, what blame is on the on innocent families of Ashkelon, for the death of a Palestinian prisoner?

A lot of people in Gaza did not vote for Hamas but they get bombed anyway.

I never justified that deaths of the uninvolved and those who're blameless.

But just liek you people think it's far then fair to hurt the uninvolved in Gaza, it's just the same with us southerners.

Much more, when it comes to the incidents of the WB. Southerners have no business of the happenings in the WB, they are no settlers but civilians BEHIND the green line. They're held hostages in the eternal battle between our government and the Palestinians.

so, you are against the settlements. good to know.

They need an Iron-Dome
Palestine's allies need to make them an Iron Dome, I agree. I would send an email to Ahmadinejad about this right now, but alas, his term as President will soon be ending! They also need to make Palestinians underground bomb shelters to protect civilians from unlawful Israeli attacks.

They need an Iron-Dome
Palestine's allies need to make them an Iron Dome, I agree. I would send an email to Ahmadinejad about this right now, but alas, his term as President will soon be ending! They also need to make Palestinians underground bomb shelters to protect civilians from unlawful Israeli attacks.

And that's been part of the problem: HAMAS has taken the building materials and used them to build bunkers for HAMAS' weapons, etc. - instead of building infrastructure and lookingafter the safety of the people of Gaza.

....that's if they don't confiscate those building materials to make more tunnels to smuggle in more illegal weapons.....

They need an Iron-Dome

anyone can make an underground shelter-----the Isa-respecters do not want
shelters the isa respecters like to wave corpses around for PHOTO-OPS

in the 1950s ----lots of people were making bomb shelters in their
back yards-----dig a hole-----put a piece of garbage pipe in for the top for air and
add a piece of garbage board or tin for a door and INSTANT BOMB SHELTER.

My town had a very high water table----it was a lot harder to do than
it would be in Gaza ----besides GAZA already has shelters in the form or
extensive tunnels-----they can even walk the kids to egypt---of course ---
considering how isa repecters "respect" each others kids----the kids would
probably end up with bullets in their isa respecting heads

Grad rocket hits road in southern city's industrial zone for first time since Operation Pillar of Defense. al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades claim responsibility

Rocket hits outskirts of Ahskelon; none injured - Israel News, Ynetnews

The al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades, Fatah's military wing, have claimed responsibility for the fire.

In a statement carried by the Palestinian Maan agency, the Gaza-based terror group said that the fire was its response to the death of Palestinian security prisoner Arafat Jaradat in Megiddo Prison on Saturday.

"Freedom will be achieved through sacrifice. We must fight the enemy with all means necessary. The resistance will continue," the statement said.

Indeed, the Palestinians respond to an Israeli attack.

If Palestinians want to shoot off rockets into their own property, what business is it of anyone else?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Grad rocket hits road in southern city's industrial zone for first time since Operation Pillar of Defense. al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades claim responsibility

The al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades, Fatah's military wing, have claimed responsibility for the fire.

In a statement carried by the Palestinian Maan agency, the Gaza-based terror group said that the fire was its response to the death of Palestinian security prisoner Arafat Jaradat in Megiddo Prison on Saturday.

"Freedom will be achieved through sacrifice. We must fight the enemy with all means necessary. The resistance will continue," the statement said.

If Palestinians want to shoot off rockets into their own property, what business is it of
anyone else?

Interesting perspective arab muslims have been raping and murdering
on "their own property" for 1400 years 1400 years ago they raped
and murdered in arabia------to the point that there were no christians, jews
or zoroastrians left there they they went to other places and----GAINED
LAND---- by raping and murdering and pillaging------why stop now since they
have so MUCH APPROVAL

This is from a Hamas site, but I found this interesting because the statistics are actually true. And it points out the irony.

What a 'period of calm' looks like in the Occupied Territories - Ezzedeen Al-Qassam Brigades

8AC813F425.jpg

This was an Aljazeera opinion article actually.

What a 'period of calm' looks like in the Occupied Territories - Opinion - Al Jazeera English

Three months have passed since the ceasefire that brought an end to Israel's eight-day attack on the Gaza Strip known as Operation "Pillar of Defence". This infographic depicts the number of attacks on the Gaza Strip by the Israeli military during this three-month period, as well as the number of Palestinian attacks emanating from Gaza. Since late November, Israeli attacks on the Gaza Strip have averaged over one a day, everyday. These include shootings by troops positioned along the border fence, attacks on fishermen working off the Gaza coast, and incursions by the Israeli army.

This will do nothing but provoke Israeli reaction, but if this is what they wish, don't let them cry later, if they will, they'll sure know when it started.

If Palestinians want to shoot off rockets into their own property, what business is it of anyone else?

Since those rockets hurt and kill innocent civilians in Israel, that sure will be out business.

Later, when we react, you'll sure know why it happens. Don't come cry out "Israeli agression" later.:eusa_whistle:

Lipush there are provisions in both shariah law and the JUSTINIAN LEGAL CODE of
the first, second and third REICHS that legalize killing jews-------we have lots of
adherents of these "LEGAL CODES" on this board An example is sherri ---another is
peeballs and another is tinnie

I think it's more about Ignorance and Hypocrisy than religion. Those who will demand Israelis for "standards of war" will be surprised when we demand the same thing in return.

Surprising!

This will do nothing but provoke Israeli reaction, but if this is what they wish, don't let them cry later, if they will, they'll sure know when it started.

Be quiet woman....:eusa_hand:. As if the dozens of shooting attacks by Israel don't count. And don't make it sound like you're actually for a calm. You're daily spying activities are still active and drones and spy planes are always over the Gaza Strip.

Be quiet woman....:eusa_hand:. As if the dozens of shooting attacks by Israel don't count. And don't make it sound like you're actually for a calm. You're daily spying activities are still active and drones and spy planes are always over the Gaza Strip.

"Be quiet, woman"??

Why don't we meet somewhere when you can say that to my face, eh?
t0106.gif

Don't be an ass BecauseIKnow. You have posting politely with the Lipush in the past, keep it that way.

"Be quiet, woman"??

Why don't we meet somewhere when you can say that to my face, eh?
t0106.gif

Krav Maga style? :lmao:

Don't be an ass BecauseIKnow. You have posting politely with the Lipush in the past, keep it that way.

She over exaggerates her posts sometimes. She just needs to calm down and take things slowly.

Me? I'm the QUEEEEEEN of taking things slowly.

You get old waiting for me to slowlity slooooww my things.

Mhhm. Hhhmf.

That being said, knock yourself out, guys. I'm heading to my quality time with my sqeezy beeping yellow duck
sshower.gif

Forum List

Back