Rockets Rain Down On Israel Following Biden Visit In Which He Pledge Money To Palestinians

The money Biden pledged is for hospitals. You know, healthcare. It's Biden's thing.

On May 22, 2017 Donald Trump visited the Western Wall in Israel. I'm surprised it didn't collapse when he touched it.

The very next morning, Gaza fired a rocket into Israel.

Sounds like Trump got a lot accomplished.

Sounds like a 'successful' trip for Biden...he got a lot accomplished.

:p

The money Biden pledged is for hospitals. You know, healthcare. It's Biden's thing.

On May 22, 2017 Donald Trump visited the Western Wall in Israel. I'm surprised it didn't collapse when he touched it.

Biden pledged more dome funding for Isreal.
I betting this will piss off the neo nazis.

Biden pledged more dome funding for Isreal.
I betting this will piss off the neo nazis.
Trump was the only President to go to the Wailing Wall. And there is a rising issue now that the Dome is actually the third temple in bible prophesy and is built.

LOL ya cause of course the terrorists running the place will spend the money on hospitals,

Yup. That was why Trump cut off the money spigot to the Palestinians because he knew he was simply funding Hamas terrorists’ rocket attacks against the Jews. So what is one of the first things Biden does? Goes back to giving rocket funds to Hamas.
This right here......It's rank malicious intent against Israel.

Hamas is committed to the destruction of Israel. The Palestinians are the only people I know who demand unconditional surrender from the country that has defeated them again and again. Golda Meir said, "The Arabs are funny people. They lose wars and expect to benefit from it."

Yup. That was why Trump cut off the money spigot to the Palestinians because he knew he was simply funding Hamas terrorists’ rocket attacks against the Jews. So what is one of the first things Biden does? Goes back to giving rocket funds to Hamas.
When two nations want the same land, and when they are each willing to fight for it, there cannot be a compromise. There is nothing to negotiate.

Hamas is committed to the destruction of Israel. The Palestinians are the only people I know who demand unconditional surrender from the country that has defeated them again and again. Golda Meir said, "The Arabs are funny people. They lose wars and expect to benefit from it."
Exactly and anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows any money going there will be turned into weapons to be used against Israel.

Now given that the weapons market has been greatly expanded with our and the EU's virtue signaling in Ukraine goodness knows what they will bring to the fight next.

Exactly and anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows any money going there will be turned into weapons to be used against Israel.

Now given that the weapons market has been greatly expanded with our and the EU's virtue signaling in Ukraine goodness knows what they will bring to the fight next.
Evil fighting Evil is the way I see it.

Forum List

Back