Rodeo Clown Dressed As Obama Gets Run Down By Bull. White Crowd Goes Wild.

I spent a month in Springfield, MO, after Katrina, since the National Guard had closed New Orleans. The people there were wonderful. One guy refused to charge me for a haircut. I've never met kinder people. They are not doing themselves a favor by intentionally alienating people who don't share their political views. It does not affect me, because I lived with them for a month, and I know better, but much of the nation knows only what they see and read about MO iin the media.

oh please, it's a damn comedy skit...get over yourselves...we aren't out to please all you thin skinned humorless people out there...go have a laugh SOMEDAY for crying out loud

Last edited:
Now back again to the topic of this thread...Rodeo Clown Obama and the liberal outrage...:lol:

Not outraged...not surprised by this being in Missouri either. :D

Me either, Missourians have a terrific sense of humor.

Wait for it. The libs will start blaming one of your most famous and cutest little fuzzballs....

:lol:

Limbaugh+Rush+-+MO+Capitol.jpg

I get it that people are angry over Obama's actions as president ( so am I ) but this is over the top. imo.

I saw it earlier and ignored it as I don't agree with it. Anyone who has seen a bull stomp a cowboy or gore one with his horns knows that it is no laughing matter.

Rodeos are a family affair. Lots of children present. Is this the message we want to give our children? That it is alright in the name of comedy to depict the stomping of a president by a bull? I remember when GWB Jr. was president some found it humorous to depict his assassination. I didn't find that funny and I cannot find the humor in this either.

Right is right even when no one agrees with it and wrong is wrong even when everyone agrees with it.

We've lost our way here. - Jeri

I get it that people are angry over Obama's actions as president ( so am I ) but this is over the top. imo.

I saw it earlier and ignored it as I don't agree with it. Anyone who has seen a bull stomp a cowboy or gore one with his horns knows that it is no laughing matter.

Rodeos are a family affair. Lots of children present. Is this the message we want to give our children? That it is alright in the name of comedy to depict the stomping of a president by a bull? I remember when GWB Jr. was president some found it humorous to depict his assassination. I didn't find that funny and I cannot find the humor in this either.

Right is right even when no one agrees with it and wrong is wrong even when everyone agrees with it.

oh brother...:eusa_shifty:

none of these people upset over this comedy skit was this upset over the movie of bush being assassinated...so spare us the sermon

Last edited:
People just can fun anymore with you uptight PEOPLE where it's politics ALL THE TIME..you eat it, breathe it, and live it 24/7...

go take a walk, smell the roses...get over this love affair you have with this MAN, Obama, who happens to be a President, not some god who is supposed to be worshipped

Last edited:
For crying out loud people it's comedy skit at a rodeo.

Has everyone just taken a radical Islamist pill and want to ban political cartoons as well?

What a great message to teach our youth. " Disrespect your President in addition to disagreeing with him. There is absolutely no difference at all."

too late for all that...You liberals have taken no morals,no honor,no pride and disrespect to new heights in this country

think billy Clinton...

so save the sermons

Last edited:
Not if you miss it or not hear of it. EVERY is an absolute. I can't state an absolutes that us why I don't use them.

I defended Bush way more than I ever have Obama, that is a fact. Very little do I agree with Obama on.

Then you should have said that you defended Bush every time you witnessed him being disrespected.

IMO Obama's actions cannot be defended.

Obama is being disrespected, the office is being disrespected in this case.

It is wrong, it is not funny. However, it is America and you have the right and others have the right to disapprove.

Obama doesn't deserve respect and he has disrespected the position he holds.

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

~~Thomas Jefferson~~

Was the Obama clown stomped or gored?

I missed that part.

What a great message to teach our youth. " Disrespect your President in addition to disagreeing with him. There is absolutely no difference at all."

There is a world of difference, Asclepias. There is no disrespect or dishonor in disagreeing with the actions of this president. To claim you find "absolutely no difference" in disagreeing with Obama's actions vs. a comedy skit or a movie depicting the murder of a president as "entertainment" tells me you are either a brainwashed communist or seriously disconnected from reality here!

I'm sure it was nothing racial. They hate Obama because he started two wars, was the guy behind the Bush tax cuts, deregulated Wall Street and let Bin Laden go.

In the real world, as opposed to an annoymous message board where people voluntarily participate, I never discuss politics and religion with those that are of a different persuasion. It is common courtesy.

....which seems to be lacking in MO.

Forum List

Back