Rodeo Clown Dressed As Obama Gets Run Down By Bull. White Crowd Goes Wild.

some dumb-shit assholes will read "race" into anything...

the rodeo was attended by rural folks, whom I 'spect were 90+% conservative...

and no fans of Obama because of his politics, not because of the shade of his skin...

I imagine a similar gathering of libs would have hooted and hollered and clapped for a clown in a GWB mask back when GWB was president...

You "imagine" wrong.

I went to an event after 9/11 in Central Park where a huge video of George W. Bush was played. One moron in the audience started heckling and he was immediately shouted down by everyone else.

That is a lie.

Just because all you know is lying doesn't mean everyone else does.:eusa_whistle:

Oh something I have been meaning to point out but I have been having to much fun with my racist bull post to get it to so let me take a moment they are not called rodeo clowns but bull fighters now or at least that is what they are called on the PBR. Got to go come up with some more racist bull humor.

Funny how everything a libturd touches with their RACISM charge always backfires and the people they accuse always come back even stronger.

I don't see at as racism, it's called respect.

You think you're not racist generalizing whites and rooting for us to become the minority in this country??? As you certainly do.

Think about it.

Lulu has missed the point. It is about respect and obama doesn't have any. He doesn't deserve any.

So, yes. It is all about respect. Showing derision and contempt for obama is what brings the respect of others. This clown has it. obama does not.

As a pro-abortion advocate, what restrictions would you support?

a) Abortion needs to be extended past birth, at least a few days to ensure the blob is healthy and wanted
b) Abortion until birth - no questions asked
c) Abortion until birth - but restricted to health of mother reasons
d) Abortion up until the 3rd trimester - with no questions asked
e) Abortion until 3rd trimester - but restricted to health of mother reasons
f) Abortion until the start of the 2nd trimester
g) Abortion until heart and brain activity develop - about 6 weeks gestation
h) No Abortion except to save the life of the mother, or for rape or incest.

We know "e" on down is out with you. I'm thinking "a" or "b"

And you would be wrong.

Yeah?

Then which letter?

F, unless there is a medical reason.
Oh! And most liberals are not a, b, or c.
You are too partisan to realize that.

Funny how everything a libturd touches with their RACISM charge always backfires and the people they accuse always come back even stronger.

You think you're not racist generalizing whites and rooting for us to become the minority in this country??? As you certainly do.

Think about it.

I didn't see the clown as racist idiot.
And I am write. I also don't care if we are the majority or not, but I am not rooting for either one.
Why do right wingers assume so much?

Think about it.

Lulu has missed the point. It is about respect and obama doesn't have any. He doesn't deserve any.

So, yes. It is all about respect. Showing derision and contempt for obama is what brings the respect of others. This clown has it. obama does not.

I disliked Bush, but I still respected he was the President of our nation. You are too much if a hateful idiot to comprehend that.

1376270972000-obamamask.jpg

poor big ear, buck tooth Barry :eusa_boohoo:

the word is the clown has been asked perform in Texas

--LOL

the dummy is so life-like.

Stick up the ass and all

Forum List

Back