Rodger had stabbed and killed three male victims at his apartment already

Three people dead because of the loonies on the right who support the NKA.

I'm sure the usual suspects here had all the answers 5 minutes
after the story broke.

Blame right wing.
Blame TEA party.
Blame right wing radio talk shows.
Blame NRA...
Blame gun makers.....
Blame it on a video.

The big thinkers here will try to find a way to blame Bush And Reagan.The father not the son.

"The talk about gun rights. What about Chris' right to live?" Martinez said.

Someone else made that choice for him. It is all about "choice" innit? :dunno:

sadly while you guys cry about guns and the other people cry about guns. The real solution for this type of kid is something i havent seen anyone have an answer for.. I certainly dont. This really i think is one of tragic " it was bound to happen" sort of things.

But hey.....Cry on!

sadly while you guys cry about guns and the other people cry about guns. The real solution for this type of kid is something i havent seen anyone have an answer for.. I certainly dont. This really i think is one of tragic " it was bound to happen" sort of things.

But hey.....Cry on!

Symptom of a dying country.

But hey.....Cry on!

this could have been avoided

But hey.....Cry on!

how? Santa Barbara Killer Began By Stabbing 3 in His Home - ABC News

Lock him up for what? Cops knew of him, but there was nothing that could be done. He was seeing people for help, that wasnt helping either. What exactly did you want people do to?
the guns where legally bought by him as well...

so........whats the answer here.

But hey.....Cry on!

Lock him up for what? Cops knew of him, but there was nothing that could be done. He was seeing people for help, that wasnt helping either. What exactly did you want people do to?

Sometimes bad things just happen. There isn't always necessarily an answer.

It's clear, though, that this kid was a narcissistic sociopath.

But hey.....Cry on!

forced psychiatric care. he should have been locked down.

Forum List

Back