Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

vvglv.23.08.24
#11,180
Again. Which part of Mind your fcking business dont you understand? We Dont want or need your advice.

I have never intervened in your private business. Your unAmerican public business is open to scrutiny and you shall get it here. Stop enslaving women to xtianlaw in your state.

If you make a brainless womb being in your hillbilly Christian state that elected your racist xtianlaw Senator, don’t kill it. Leave normal American Christians and non-Christian alone and you won’t get spanked again like you did when you were traitors to the Constitution to keep your god given right to own black human beings because you were too fuckin lazy to do the fuckin work yourselves. White privilege and all,

Sorry Saint Eagle if you step on individual liberty for no reason and no harm being threatened to you, you are going to hear about it unless you take the message board coward’s way out and put me on ignore.

I cannot force intellectual curiosity on you either.

See nf.23.09.24 #11,175

Last edited:
I have never intervene in your private business. Your unAmerican public business is open to scrutiny and you shall get it here. Stop enslaving women to xtianlaw in your state.

If you make a brainless womb being in your hillbilly Christian state that elected your racist xtianlaw Senator, don’t kill it. Leave normal American Christians and non-Christian alone and you won’t get spanked again like you did when you were traitors to the Constitution to keep your god given right to own black human beings because you were too fuckin lazy to do the fuckin work yourselves. White privilege and all,

See nf.23.09.24 #11,175
You are not minding your own business right now. Your just getting mad that im telling yoy off.

Mind your own fcking business.

You have No Say here. NONE
So no one can tell you to get your nose out of millions of unrelated women’s uteruses . Who are you that you have that right?

Did you send that racist hillbilly religious goober to the US SENATE?

Because that’s where my business begins.

This business has nothing to do with your personal relationships that produce a brainless womb being of you own. Unlike you, I would never involve myself and something private like that.

You really must be something special.

So no one can tell you to get your nose out of millions of unrelated women’s uteruses . Who are you that you have that right?

Did you send that racist hillbilly religious goober to the US SENATE?

Because that’s where my business begins.

This business has nothing to do with your personal relationships that produce a brainless womb being of you own. Unlike you, I would never involve myself and something private like that.

You really must be something special.
Didnt say that at all. I told you the people of Alabama will decide here.

And told you to mind your own business.

Didnt say that at all. I told you the people of Alabama will decide here.
Not all the people of Alabama agree with you. Your nose is in their uterus. You need to get it out or prove that what goes on in a uterus causes harm to you or is a threat to public health and safety.

I’m saying you must be something special to put your nose up some strangers uterus who is minding their own business and you think you have the right to tell them what to do with their uterus through the state legislature of Alabama.

Really, who do you think you are?

See nf.23.09.24 #11,175

Not all the people of Alabama agree with you. Your nose is in their uterus. You need to get it out or prove that what goes on in a uterus causes harm to you or is a threat to public health and safety.

I’m saying you must be something special to put your nose up some strangers uterus who is minding their own business and you think you have the right to tell them what to do with their uterus through the state legislature of Alabama.

Really, who do you think you are?

See nf.23.09.24 #11,175
Im from Alabama telling someone from another State to mind their own fucking business

eagle1462010 said: Didnt say that at all. I told you the people of Alabama will decide here.

He sent a fucking moron senator to Washington DC, who is telling women in the military, and every state in the union in around the world. What they can do with their uterus

Why did you do that? If you believe in minding your own business?

See nf.23.09.24 #11,175

vvglv
Im from Alabama telling someone from another State to mind their own fucking business
So why do you send some hillbilly Christian former football coach who doesn’t know a fucking thing about anything to Washington DC to impose your fucking business on everybody else in the country.

See nf.23.09.24 #11,175

eagle1462010 said: Didnt say that at all. I told you the people of Alabama will decide here.

He sent a fucking moron senator to Washington DC, who is telling women in the military, and every state in the union in around the world. What they can do with their uterus

Why did you do that? If you believe in minding your own business?

See nf.23.09.24 #11,175
Military is Federal power under the enumerated powers.

But I dont agree with holding up promotions.

See how that works.

vvglv.23.09.24
#11,182

Damn straight Snowflake Saint Eagle, But my nose is not up inside some other woman’s uterus who I don’t even know.

So get your nose out of there and it won’t be a problem for you to read what I say at all anymore

See nf.23.09.24 #11,175
Get his nose out of whose uterus ? You act as if you personally know the person the uterus is attached too, therefore making it somehow your business to try and involve yourself in the protection of her uterus when she didn't ask you to do so.

You do realize that women have gone to abort their baby, and were then convinced by other's not to do so don't you ? So it's merely a situation where freedom to intervene in order to try and help someone is definitely a right being exercised freely by the citizens in this country, and they are doing so without an authoritarian leftist controlled federal government trying to squash said rights, otherwise like you advocate or want back in this country under RvW in which is interpreted by you in such a way.

You are livid that the federal government isn't sponsoring abortion from the fed level like you want it to do, and therefore you are livid that it's leaving a doorway open for citizen's to freely exercise their right to try and intervene in order to hopefully save the live's of the child, and ultimately help the mother through her mental breakdown if she chooses to listen.

This doorway shall remain open without the federal government forcing a wedge between those who want to help through educational and history purposes, and all in hopes to save the child and help the mother if possible or the doorway has been re-opened in order to give the right for states to exercise such a right to stop certain aspects of abortion if they don't want anything to do with certain aspects of it....You hate the possible far reaching implications of that don't you ?

Now what goes on in individual states is based upon consensus in the state, so the handling of the situation will be unique to the state lived in.

You just can't stand the fact that the feds are out of it, and therefore they washed their hands of it, so you want the feds to reconsider, because you want them to control all the states by a single ruling as if the States might go farther to win back their rights to stop other bad acts going on in their states, otherwise where the citizens of that state don't want certain things going on in their state either, and they might start taking it farther.

Yes it's the slippery slope you are seriously afraid of, and that is why you involved yourself in this issue so fiercely. I personally think that you couldn't give a shite less about abortion and these women, but that you worry greatly over the implications that it has all presented.

vvglv

So why do you send some hillbilly Christian former football coach who doesn’t know a fucking thing about anything to Washington DC to impose your fucking business on everybody else in the country.

See nf.23.09.24 #11,175
Why not, you knucklehead's do the same.

vvglv.23.09.24
#11,191
But I dont agree with holding up promotions.

That’s a consequence of voting for Republicans who favor forcing full term gestation on all women by all government in any way they can. Even though you are ok with killing brainless womb beings between 6 and 15 weeks.

See post #1

Based on the date of the mother’s last menstrual period, the breakdown of abortions is as follows:
Weeks of PregnancyPercentageYearly total
< 9 weeks65.4%563,958
9-10 weeks14.7%126,761
11-12 weeks8.2%70,710
13-15 weeks6.3%54,326

vvglv.14.06.21 #31 “I believe in God the Father Almighty Maker of the Heaven and the Earth.” I believe Jesus Christ died for our sins and is the son of God. Anyone that doesn't believe that may quite frankly Go to Hell.

vvglv.23.05.15 #3,399 to #3,398 “I agree with a compromise down to 15 weeks.” But the blue states end late term abortion.

bvvgl.23.09.24
#11,192
You are livid that the federal government isn't sponsoring abortion from the fed level like you want it to do,
No. I do not want any government local state or federal to either ban abortion or sponsor abortion. It’s a private matter between a woman and her doctor.

Do you, dear believer Saint Beagle agree with Tupperville Saint Eagle that it’s ok to kill babies between the 6th and 15th week as elaborated upon in post #1 ?

If not why don’t you attack him in the way you make things up to attack me?

nf.23.09.24 #11,194

vvglv.23.09.24
#11,191

That’s a consequence of voting for Republicans who favor forcing full term gestation on all women by all government in any way they can. Even though you are ok with killing brainless womb beings between 6 and 15 weeks.

See post #1

Based on the date of the mother’s last menstrual period, the breakdown of abortions is as follows:
Weeks of PregnancyPercentageYearly total
< 9 weeks65.4%563,958
9-10 weeks14.7%126,761
11-12 weeks8.2%70,710
13-15 weeks6.3%54,326

vvglv.14.06.21 #31 “I believe in God the Father Almighty Maker of the Heaven and the Earth.” I believe Jesus Christ died for our sins and is the son of God. Anyone that doesn't believe that may quite frankly Go to Hell.

vvglv.23.05.15 #3,399 to #3,398 “I agree with a compromise down to 15 weeks.” But the blue states end late term abortion.

bvvgl.23.09.24
#11,192

No. I do not want any government local state or federal to either ban abortion or sponsor abortion. It’s a private matter between a woman and her doctor.

Do you, dear believer Saint Beagle agree with Tupperville Saint Eagle that it’s ok to kill babies between the 6th and 15th week as elaborated upon in post #1 ?

If not why don’t you attack him in the way you make things up to attack me?

nf.23.09.24
You can spam me all you like. Doesnt change the fact yoy have No Say Here in Alabama.

NONE. And its pissing you off. Good.

And it’s pissing you off.
I’m not pissed off at all.

Alabama is a nothing state in the electoral college. But even that one will go the way of Ohio, Kansas and Wisconsin within the next two presidential election cycle.

Hillbilly Christianity and Irrational MAGA reached its zenith when Mississippi won Dobbs America’s greatness will be preserved.

See nf.23.09.24 #11,175

Last edited:
I’m not pissed off at all.

Alabama is a nothing state in the electoral college. But even that one will go the way of Ohio, Kansas and Wisconsin within the next two presidential election cycle.

Hillbilly Christianity and Irrational MAGA reached its zenith when Mississippi won Dobbs.

See nf.23.09.24 #11,175
Then why are you so intent to keep demanding we do as you say?

I understand you want an all powerful Fed forcing your views on othersm And why you lose your shit when refuse to obey you.

Tyrants like you have been around forever.

vvglv.23.09.24 #11,197 Then why are you so intent to keep demanding we do as you say?

I am not demanding that you do or not do anything I say within the limits of your personal liberty that comes with your sacred benefits of being American.

It is only when your exercise of that liberty tramples on the liberty of others who are doing no harm to your life, property or the state, that it becomes my duty to become involved to stop you. Just as it was for the abolitionists to compel the treacherous shameful states of the confederacy that slavery violates the spirit of the United States Constitution and it must be abolished.

Oh, and since you apparently do not believe that life begins at conception, you have no reason to solicit the government in the state of Alabama to ban or restrict a medical procedure that ends gestation in a woman’s body, and when that is what she freely chooses to do.

See nf.23.09.24 #11,175

Last edited:
vvglv.23.09.24 #11,197 Then why are you so intent to keep demanding we do as you say?

I am not demanding that you do or not do anything I say within the limits of your personal liberty that comes with your sacred benefits of being American.

It is only when your exercise of that liberty tramples on the liberty of others who are doing no harm to your life, property or the state, that it becomes my duty to become involved to stop you. Just as it was for the abolitionists to compel the treacherous shameful states of the confederacy that slavery violates the spirit of the United States Constitution and it must be abolished.

Oh, and since you apparently do not believe that life begins at conception, you have no reason to solicit the government in the state of Alabama to ban or restrict a medical procedure that ends gestation in a woman’s body, and when that is what she freely chooses to do.

See nf.23.09.24 #11,175
You ignore the entire picture involved, and try to cherry pick the issue in order to try and work some sort of leftist angle or outcome. People, uhh little do you realize are a lot smarter than you know, and it's all going to work out regardless of your ridiculous self appointed leftist activism being applied in the situation.

See nf.23.09.24 #11,175
You just compared abortion laws to the Civil War. As I stated you are losing your shit because you believe everyone is required to believe your virws OR ELSE..

That is what you just stated. Do as I say OR ELSE.

I chose OR ELSE. Your demands have No Say in Alabama. NONE.

You are a billboard sign for Tyranjy

Forum List

Back