Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

NFBW: Do You think Jews can have and participate in a civilized society. If Jews can, I can. We are of one mind on when human life begins and science backs us up. END2208021805

Why do you keep substituting your harsh choice of words for the normal words that civilized human beings use to discuss matters of reproduction and women’s health.

NFBW: who is the “we” that wants to promote a civilized society? END2208082006

I am not ignoring your talk about civilization.

I am ignoring you because you’re full of shit when you start accusing me of things that you have absolutely no way of knowing - Religion has warped your mind and that is your problem not mine. I am not opposed to religion most people do not allow religion to warp their minds

I’m glad to hear you don’t want women who have an abortion not to be charged with murder

I accept a general civil consensus by all viable human beings that a pregnant woman surrenders and loses her right to terminate the human unique life she carries inside her body around the time that it is feasible at 28 weeks that a fetus can survive on its own outside the womb with or without the assistance of medically trained caring human beings equipped with all medical technology available.

NFBW: Good question. In a civilized society the future of that one cell should be up to the woman that created it in private with her doctor.

I live in a civilized society where freedom of religion has protected me and freedom loving civilized viable human beings from religious fanatics

NFBW: It’s not petty. The combined fanatical religious-like power derived from Trump’s power crazed narcissism with a loud and unique sizable minority of white Protestant and Catholic Professed Christian european-ish nationalistic faction hidden behind the shield of Jesus Christ’s innate spiritual and cosmic genuine goodness has released destructive forces in America that is opposed to American religious freedom and the positive functioning of elected self government by the will of the majority of the multicultural civilized society that America is and shall further become..

Why is it that you won't answer my questions about civilized verses uncivilized ? Are you afraid to address it because it will expose your radicalism on these issue's ??

NFBW: apparently you can’t handle my discussions on civilization

NFBW: It’s not petty. The combined fanatical religious-like power derived from Trump’s power crazed narcissism with a loud and unique sizable minority of white Protestant and Catholic Professed Christian european-ish nationalistic faction hidden behind the shield of Jesus Christ’s innate spiritual and cosmic genuine goodness has released destructive forces in America that is opposed to American religious freedom and the positive functioning of elected self government by the will of the majority of the multicultural civilized society that America is and shall further become.. It’s the MAGA infectious parasite that is eating the Republican Party alive and it must be brought under control like any serious disease to prevent the narcissistic collapse of America into a Putin like destructive authoritarian political and state run religious existence. END2209030726
What a pantload. Joe would be proud.

What a pantload
Is that your idea of refuting any of it. Typical MAGA fail. No it’s true that Trump got the republican nomination with his big win in Iowa after meeting with all the white nationalist hillbilly Christians who had gathered in Iowa by promising those poor Christian persecuted victims that if they nominated him he would give them power.

NFBW: apparently you can’t handle my discussions on civilization
Well your definition of civilized is being interpreted by me and probably other's here as rather you promoting an uncivilized SOCIETY, otherwise where ethic's and rules are non-exsistent. It's because your stances on these issue's definitely promote an uncivilized SOCIETY instead of a civilized one.

It becomes a potential viable human being at about 24 weeks after conception .

ding took a moment to communicate by emoticon his disagreement with the above. All I can figure is ding must believe a human fetus is viable from the moment conception through 23 weeks which Isabel is on scientific is it scientific expert on human life can get

Is that your idea of refuting any of it. Typical MAGA fail. No it’s true that Trump got the republican nomination with his big win in Iowa after meeting with all the white nationalist hillbilly Christians who had gathered in Iowa by promising those poor Christian persecuted victims that if they nominated him he would give them power.
Look, you can hide behind your uncivilized discourse all you want, but in reality you and your ilk have brought about the uncivilization or undoing of a once CIVILIZED SOCIETY for the most part, and this by taking society backwards instead of forwards. Many times when society gets it wrong, it has the ability to correct itself, but people like you fight to keep the wrong in society intact, but hide behind your created spin as if to suggest that you are the one's helping when instead you are the one's regressing and holding society back.

Well your definition of civilized is being interpreted by me …

Do you think Jewish people are civilized? Do you think the good Christian people of Kansas, many of them to keep the freedom for women to choose in the Kansas constitution are not fit to live in your version of civilization

Do you think Jewish people are civilized? Do you think the good Christian people of Kansas, many of them to keep the freedom for women to choose in the Kansas constitution are not fit to live in your version of civilization
Pro-abort filth are not civilized.

They must be made so.

It's a fool's errand to attempt to refute
When you can’t refute anyrhing so it’s safer not to try. There is no intellectual ability required for your style of posting - most people with intellectual ability will not try to hide your lack of it the way you do.

When you can’t refute anyrhing so it’s safer not to try. There is no intellectual ability required for your style of posting - most people with intellectual ability will not try to hide your lack of it the way you do.
Have an adult read that back to you and see if you can figure out how stupid you sound when triggered.

people like you fight to keep the wrong in society intact
NFBW: No Fighting for a woman’s right to choose to have a safe legal abortion is not wrong. It is wrong to deny all women that right based on your demand that law abiding Americans must comply with your minority Biblical vision of proper civilized behavior END2209031340

Look, you can hide behind your uncivilized discourse all you want, but in reality you and your ilk have brought about the uncivilization or undoing of a once CIVILIZED SOCIETY for the most part, and this by taking society backwards instead of forwards. Many times when society gets it wrong, it has the ability to correct itself, but people like you fight to keep the wrong in society intact, but hide behind your created spin as if to suggest that you are the one's helping when instead you are the one's regressing and holding society back.

But what is more civilized or not?
Seems to me that we do not value life much at all, the way we lie, illegally invade, cause deliberate starvation like Shock and Awe, imprison with the war on drugs, etc.
So then to me the anti abortion people have a secret agenda that essentially is to keep women pregnant and barefoot, in the kitchen.

Is there nothing that you can't spin ?? That's just it though, you leftist live in a weird universe where up is down and down is up, otherwise totally ace backwards from most of normal thinking society, but you'll defend your spin to the end.

But what is more civilized or not?
Seems to me that we do not value life much at all, the way we lie, illegally invade, cause deliberate starvation like Shock and Awe, imprison with the war on drugs, etc.
So then to me the anti abortion people have a secret agenda that essentially is to keep women pregnant and barefoot, in the kitchen.
Should a normal thinking society respond to such bull crap as what you just wrote ? Nope, because that's what it knows is that what you wrote is just pure bull crap.

Forum List

Back