Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

Where do you come up with your time periods ?
Judaism which came well before Catholicism and James Dobson’s culture war against liberty and democracy and all things good about America.

While Dobson was in charge, Focus on the Family became known for its campaigns against LGBTQ rights and reproductive rights. In fact, in his book Marriage Under Fire, Dobson compared people who advocate for marriage equality to Hitler. He advocates spanking children under the age of 8, and believes that women who have children under the age of 18 should not work outside the home. ••••​
Dobson was one of the founding board members of the Family Research Council, an organization the Southern Poverty Law Center classified as a hate group, describing it as a “font of anti-gay propaganda.” By 2009,​

" A Spade Not Wanting To Be Called A Spade "

* Abortion Choice Republican Here *

You actually wrote this with what we as Americans know about everything the Democrats have caused and promote in this supposed modern day thinking society ? Spare us your excuse making for the Democrat's, because it makes all your writing look foolish.
My understanding of political science is based on this Political Science Terminology : Negative / Positive : Wrights / Liberties : Protections / Endowments .

My distinction between a republican , a democrat , a liberal , or a conservative is not based on a whimsical self assigned designation , or characterization by another , for a blue versus a red jersey identity politics ; my distinctions will call it should be understood .

To the left , the term conservatism is a pejorative which represents the authoritarianism of government

I must not be left because conservatism is not a pejorative in my thinking.

American conservatism was hijacked by Christian authoritarianism of the James Dobson variety when the 1970’s merger of a small number of politically active but impotent Catholic intellectuals found manna from heaven when they got white evangelical Protestants from the old south confederacy to drop politics of segregation for the much more lucrative politics of saving baby fetus from its sinful Democrat mother.

For me, conservatism is only a pejorative which represents the authoritarianism of culture warriors like Dobson who believe falsely that America was founded as a Christian Nation, Therefore all behavior must confirm with their extremist Christian values such as the sanctity of life begins at conception and all women have a duty to deliver their conceived holy beings to God’s Christian Nation.

strth.23.08.20
#10,400
...I certainly wouldn't object to making something like that legal though...currently in my state it's legal with some reguations, up until 26 weeks
So you agree that no government has the right to force full term gestation on any woman anywhere on earth because giving birth could potentially cause her to die. The government should never force women to take that risk unless they consent to take it?

nf.23,08.20 #10,404

strth.23.08.20
#10,400

So you agree that no government has the right to force full term gestation on any woman anywhere on earth because giving birth could potentially cause her to die. The government should never force women to take that risk unless they consent to take it?

nf.23,08.20 #10,404
No I don’t agree that no govt has that right. There are a lot of things the govt has the anilitt to do, that I disagree agree with, but that doesn’t mean they still can’t do it

nf.23,08.20 #10,404
No I don’t agree that no govt has that right. There are a lot of things the govt has the anilitt to do, that I disagree agree with, but that doesn’t mean they still can’t do it

Let’s be very clear. You say the government has the right to force full term gestation on any woman even though full term gestation could potentially cause her to die during childbirth. What am I reading that is not correct?

nf.23.08.20 #10,406

Let’s be very clear. You say the government has the right to force full term gestation on any woman even though full term gestation could potentially cause her to die during childbirth. What am I reading that is not correct?

nf.23.08.20 #10,406
That’s correct the govt has the ability to ban abortions. Nothing is keeping it from happening other then voters.

nf.23.08.20 #10,406
That’s correct the govt has the ability to ban abortions. Nothing is keeping it from happening other than voters.
My question was not ‘does the government have the ability to ban abortions?’

My question was, ‘does the government have the right to force full-term gestation on women, knowing the reality that giving birth can potential cause a woman to die?’

Can you answer that question?

nf.23.08.20 #10,408

My question was not ‘does the government have the ability to ban abortions?’

My question was, ‘does the government have the right to force full-term gestation on women, knowing the reality that giving birth can potential cause a woman to die?’

Can you answer that question?

nf.23.08.20 #10,408
I don’t know how much more clear I can be…yes they do. There is nothing besides voters electing people that won’t, keeping govt from doing it

Does the government have the right to force full-term gestation on women, knowing the reality that giving birth can potentially cause a woman to die? nf.23.08.20 #10,408
yes they do.
Are you sure you want to be on record that a state government has the right to cause a woman to potentially die during childbirth when she is not committing a crime or harming any person by having an abortion to prevent risk of death to herself?

Are you sure you want to be on record that a state government has the right to cause a woman to potentially die during childbirth when she is not committing a crime or harming any person by having an abortion to prevent risk of death to herself?
Haha yes I’m fine with that. That’s the current law.

I do not expect the orange antichrist or any of his MAGA, saving baby fetus cult Republican followers were in Chicago this week attending the parliament of the worlds religions as described in the following report.

This gathering would likely be banned from meeting in Florida, because the content of their discussion would hurt the majority of Republican white people’s feelings.

Part I As religious leaders gather this week for the Parliament of the World’s Religions in Chicago, we ought to reflect on the ways that our shared belief in the equality of human beings demands that we defend democracy. We should also understand the pivotal role that people of faith must play to preserve the freedoms — including religious freedom — that democracies protect.​
Religious people have a rich history of calling the United States to live up to its founding ideals. In her own time, civil rights activist Fannie Lou Hamer took on the entrenched white power in Mississippi’s Democratic Party by quoting Scripture and the U.S. Constitution, telling the brutal stories of voter suppression facing Black Americans and ultimately posing the question: “Is this America?”​
Khizr Khan, the father of a slain U.S. soldier, embraced his own Muslim faith and defended minority political rights, in the face of political promises to ban Muslims from entering the United States during the 2016 election.​
More to follow or read the entire piece here;​
All one has to do is throw anything you wrote against the back drop of what you people love to do, advocate or create, and the picture becomes clear as to the direction this country needs to go. It needs to go far away from your vision of America that's for sure.

One would think that if something isn't working, then you fix it or restore it back to when it did work. You all try to cover for the chaotic bull crap, and then try to lie and say that it's working when it's not.

" A Spade Not Wanting To Be Called A Spade "

* Abortion Choice Republican Here *

My understanding of political science is based on this Political Science Terminology : Negative / Positive : Wrights / Liberties : Protections / Endowments .

My distinction between a republican , a democrat , a liberal , or a conservative is not based on a whimsical self assigned designation , or characterization by another , for a blue versus a red jersey identity politics ; my distinctions will call it should be understood .

Clever, but this tripe absolutely doesn't absolve you from being a leftist, although that was a real good attempt at it. It all comes down to what you support, who you support, and who you vote for that empowers a group and/or groups be it one way or another. Anything else is pure over hyped bull shite.

No he’s not pining he’s hoping Trump or a MAGA Republican who believes we have nothing to do with his feud with Ukraine so he won’t have to pull out .
TRUMP! is president, Putin does nothing.
Quid Pro Joe is president, Putin invades Ukraine.

Yet somehow we're supposed to believe that Putin wants TRUMP! back in office.

Haha yes I’m fine with that. That’s the current law.
You are fine then with the government banning a medical procedure that can prevent a woman in an unwanted pregnancy from dying during childbirth within about six months unless she has it done.

So, can you tell me what constitutional basis does the government have to ban such a procedure?

You are fine then with the government banning a medical procedure that can prevent a woman in an unwanted pregnancy from dying during childbirth within about six months unless she has it done.

So, can you tell me what constitutional basis does the government have to ban such a procedure?
When did i say I was “fine “ with it? I literally said the opposite. I think it would be stupid to ban and wouldn’t vote for someone that wanted a ban

You just seem to be wanting to argue for not apparent reason

I’ve answered it, there is absolutely nothing in the Conatitution that says they can’t…that’s the bases.

there is absolutely nothing in the Conatitution that says they can’t

You are on record here, saying the government can deprive a woman, in an unwanted pregnancy, of her life by banning a medical procedure that could potentially save her life and prevent her from experiencing other harm

What is your interpretation of the 14th amendment?

nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

If a law abiding woman under the jurisdiction of the United States Constitution is prevented by the state from obtaining a safe medical procedure that she wants to have in order to prevent the risk of death and other injury; How is that not depriving that woman of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness?

Last edited:
You are on record here, saying the government can deprive a woman, in an unwanted pregnancy, of her life by banning a medical procedure that could potentially save her life and prevent her from experiencing other harm

What is your interpretation of the 14th amendment?

If a law abiding woman under the jurisdiction of the United States Constitution is prevented by the state from obtaining a safe medical procedure that she wants to have in order to prevent the risk of death and other injury; How is that not depriving that woman of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness?
Yes the govt can. Yes I am on record of saying that, as is the court…read Dobbs, abortion is not some special medical procedure that can’t be regulated by govt.

I am on record of saying I do not believe a govt should do that

Once again you are desperate to simply argue…because obviously you don’t care about the topic, you just care to argue things not relevant to reality and stir up fear mongering

Bvvgl.23.08.20 #10,412
All one has to do is throw anything you wrote against the back drop of what you people love to do, advocate or create,
Part II

The dignity of the human person is essential in many religious traditions. In my Catholic faith, this belief is rooted in an understanding that each person is made in the image and likeness of God. This belief should inspire us to work to defend democracy — not because any specific religious text requires it, but because democracies are the best way to protect individual liberties, and because this system of government allows individuals to have a say in the way we build a society.
Most religious doctrines do not require an embrace of democracy. But in today’s world, authoritarians are attempting to do the opposite — to recruit communities of faith to undermine democracy. We see this in misguided expressions of Christian nationalism in the United States and the “spiritual cover” provided to Vladimir Putin by the Russian Orthodox Church.

abortion is not some special medical procedure that can’t be regulated by govt.
Why can a state government deprive a law abiding individual from getting a medical procedure that could save her life?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back