Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

I am not demanding that you do or not do anything I say within the limits of your personal liberty that comes with your sacred benefits of being American.

It is only when your exercise of that liberty tramples on the liberty of others who are doing no harm to your life, property or the state, that it becomes my duty to become involved to stop you.

You have not responded to those two points,

I must assume that you cannot explain why you think you are not trampling on the liberty of pregnant woman who are doing no harm to your life, property or the state.

I’m waiting!

You have not responded to those two points,

I must assume that you cannot explain why you think you are not trampling on the liberty of pregnant woman who are doing no harm to your life, property or the state.

I’m waiting!
You can wait til Hell Freezes over. You are clearly stating Obey my views OR ELSE.

I chose ELSE. Mind your own damb businessm

My view is if I get a woman pregnant it will be with the intent to bring the brainless little womb sucker to being with us at live birth.

Not sure what you think I want you to do.

I’m sure you think the same.
You have attacked me without even knowing my view at all.

Stated to protect women you would go to War with us.

My position is with States Rights versus Fed. Alabama will decide the issue for itself.

My position is with States Rights versus Fed. Alabama will decide the issue for itself.
Then defend states rights justification to deprive a women of her liberty when aborting a brainless womb being early in her pregnancy. You say you are ok with it up to fifteen weeks anyway.

vvglv.23.05.15 #3,399 to #3,398 “I agree with a compromise down to 15 weeks.

15 weeks allows 90% of RvW baby killings anyway

So what kind of reasoning do you have that you want state’s rights to ban ten percent of all abortions.

It makes no sense except your intent is to harm low income women who cannot travel to a free state to get an abortion.

I wish you could put together a logical argument for why Alabama needs to ban abortions other than you think they have a right to do it.

My view is if I get a woman pregnant it will be with the intent to bring the brainless little womb sucker to being with us at live birth.

Not sure what you think I want you to do.

I’m sure you think the same.
Womb sucker ? Are you kidding me... ROTFLMBO 🤣

And you think anyone with any sort of decency is listening to you and your ilk ? Their not... 😂

I just scroll by for entertainment purposes, and you never disappoint..

Womb sucker ? Are you kidding me...
I’ve been taking care of my little Grandaughter full time for three weeks now. Part time before that. I am the best old fart grampa taking care of my little 3 month old little pumpkin who used to be a little sucker when she was a brainless womb being. Her and I are having great conversations between bottle feedings and diaper changes. I’m convinced she is an old soul like me.

If you think you’re decent, you have no clue what decency is

Last edited:
I’ve been taking care of my little Grandaughter full time for three weeks now. Part time before that. I am the best old fart grampa taking care of my little 3 month old little pumpkin who used to be a little sucker when she was a brainless womb being. Her and I are having great conversations between bottle feedings and diaper changes. I’m convinced she is an old soul like me.

If you think you’re decent, you have no clue what decency is
Spare me your bull shite boy, I'm not impressed.

cllblck.23.09.22
And the USSC ended RvW, not Trump so try and learn how government works.

Trump takes credit for overturning Roe v Wade

All three of Trump’s appointees—Justices Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett—sided with the majority opinion Friday, which gave states the power to ban abortion by tossing out both Roe v. Wade and Planned Parenthood v. Casey.

CRUCIAL QUOTE​

“Today’s decision, which is the biggest WIN for LIFE in a generation, along with other decisions that have been announced recently, were only made possible because I delivered everything as promised,” Trump wrote in a statement

cllblck.23.09.22

All three of Trump’s appointees—Justices Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett—sided with the majority opinion Friday, which gave states the power to ban abortion by tossing out both Roe v. Wade and Planned Parenthood v. Casey.

CRUCIAL QUOTE​

“Today’s decision, which is the biggest WIN for LIFE in a generation, along with other decisions that have been announced recently, were only made possible because I delivered everything as promised,” Trump wrote in a statement

/—-/ He put the good guys in the court but it was their action, not Trump’s.

mrvnmrtn.23.09.22
You're another one who regards women as nothing more than semen receptacles who are too dumb to control their own fertility and their own finances.

mrvnmrtn.23.09.22
^^^This is how the left regards women: receptacles who are only interested in aborting their out of wedlock babies, and are too dumb to make sound financial decisions.

mrvnmrtn.23.06.15
Thank GOD for Donald Trump's SCOTUS appointments that freed states from the grip of the ghoulish abortion-for-profit and baby body-part selling industry.

TRUMP IS FOR a million baby fetuses being murdered every year so Democrats will like him. Should he be president.

mrvnmrtn.23.07.27

The pro-abort religion dictates a backwards, anti-science belief that a baby is magically imbued with life when it passes through the birth canal. Up until that magical moment of transfiguration, it's not a human being.

Judaism Life Begins halfway out of birth canal which aligns with modern science.

• In Jewish law, although the human soul exists before birth, human life begins at birth, that is, at the time when the child is more than halfway emerged from the mother's body.

pblshd Jewishbirth.23,09.25 010​
Jesus was Jewish / So it stands to reason he believed in his human form that human life begins at birth, that is, at the time when the child is more than halfway emerged from the mother's body.

So Saint Marvinmartian are you with Trump’s defense of killing brainless womb beings when he says six week abortion bans are a terrible mistake.

Here is how many brainless womb beings Trump wants to kill every year so MAGA Republicans can start winning elections again in states where Jesus is not King.

SEE POST nf.23.09.24 #1

The TRUMP KILL CHART - fetuses per year.

Based on the date of the mother’s last menstrual period, the breakdown of abortions is as follows:
Weeks of PregnancyPercentageYearly total
< 9 weeks65.4%563,958
9-10 weeks14.7%126,761
11-12 weeks8.2%70,710
13-15 weeks6.3%54,326
16-20 weeks4.1%35,355
21+ weeks1.3%11.,210
All abortions100%862,320
This means approximately 88% of abortions occur in the first trimester (first 12 weeks) of pregnancy.

See nf.23.09.24 #11,175
nf.23.09.25 #11,213

Last edited:
cllblk.23.08.25
#11,212
He put the good guys in the court but it was their action, not Trump’s.

Jesus was Jewish / So it stands to reason he believed in his human form that human life begins at birth, that is, at the time when the child is more than halfway emerged from the mother's body.

See Posts #11,175 &’ #11,213

Ginsburg was Jewish like Jesus was Jewish

cllblck.23.09.22

CRUCIAL QUOTE​

This bull shite ain't going to help you defeat Trump, so try something else.

That effort failed. American Family Radio signed up Ellis in December last year. On her show on Thursday, she spoke to Steve Deace, another rightwing host.

Jenna Ellis was a key conspirator in
DJT’s criminal enterprise that had Pence agreed to commit the fake electors fraud there is at least the mathematical probability that Biden loses and Trump wins by essentially canceling the entire 2020 election based on no legitimate reason.

It’s more important that Jenna Ellis be convicted than Trump because it exposes
American Family Radio
as the propaganda network in favor of destroying the secular American institution of democratic self-rule in the name of the families who live in the z kingdom of Jesus Christ which makes them as part of the Saving Baby Fetus Cult beyond reproach in their minds for anything they do. THEY should overturn an election in order to save bsby fetus for the z kingdom of Jesus Christ,

“Schlafly and her supporters argue that 1960s liberalism celebrates the individual and promotes the rights of the individual at the expense of the family and at the expense of a kind of moral order,” the Harvard historian Jill Lepore told On the Media.

A âfundamentalâ right: a timeline of US abortion rights since Roe v Wade pblshd moralxtianorder.21.12.01 para010

Abortion becomes a linchpin” for this argument, she added.

From 1976 on Individual rights were to be subjugated to the authority of the silent majorityof the Christian American Family
nf.23.09.25 #11,216

Last edited:
This bull shite ain't going to help you defeat Trump, so try something else.
Trump will plea or flee with the latter more likely if he can figure out the secret service logistics and/or their obligations when a former president decides to become a fugitive from state and federal justice.

I think he’ll have to get some kind of security agreement from Putin or Kim Jong Un before leaving US SOIL Of course he’s old and obese so there’s that way out too

cllblk.23.08.25
#11,212

See Posts #11,175 &’ #11,213

Ginsburg was Jewish like Jesus was Jewish
/——/ It’s so cute when pagans use religion to justify their butchering of babies.

mrvnmrtn.23.09.22

mrvnmrtn.23.09.22

mrvnmrtn.23.06.15

TRUMP IS FOR a million baby fetuses being murdered every year so Democrats will like him. Should he be president.

mrvnmrtn.23.07.27

Judaism Life Begins halfway out of birth canal which aligns with modern science.

• In Jewish law, although the human soul exists before birth, human life begins at birth, that is, at the time when the child is more than halfway emerged from the mother's body.

pblshd Jewishbirth.23,09.25 010​

So Saint Marvinmartian are you with Trump’s defense of killing brainless womb beings when he says six week abortion bans are a terrible mistake.

Here is how many brainless womb beings Trump wants to kill every year so MAGA Republicans can start winning elections again in states where Jesus is not King.

SEE POST nf.23.09.24 #1

The TRUMP KILL CHART - fetuses per year.

See nf.23.09.24 #11,175
nf.23.09.25 #11,213
/——/ More pagan Bible thumping to justify baby killing.

/——/ It’s so cute when pagans use religion to justify their butchering of babies.
Trump wants to kill babies. You good with that.

Forum List

Back