Roe v Wade is not going anywhere, you pompous wingnuts.

Law does work that way. Only patriarchal fools think a society's voice only belongs to the men. The voice for the women in the United States is building to a roar and all you men can be assured that the majority of American women support some form of abortion rights. Plain and simple. No male swagger, no fantasy that "law" just belongs to one group, no fake "polls' can change the rising voice right now of women.

Abortion is, and likely will remain controversial for decades going forward.

Most Americans are in favor of a woman's right to choose, but only up to a point, since most Americans believe abortion should be illegal after 20 months.

Larsky is right, and you pompous pro-life anti-baby wing nuts are out of luck.
I don't think that there is anything much more pompous than announcing that a post is not subject to debate
:)
Where did I say that, MrTwister? I think the opponents of RoevWade are simply out of luck. Gorsuch and Kavanaugh do not look like automatic votes for returning it to the states.

SCOTUS doesn't need to reverse Roe v Wade. It was gutted in 1992 by Planned Parenthood v Casey.

This new court will simply let states add more and more restrictions, until abortions have been de facto eliminated.

The new Court will simply keep ruling that these additional state restrictions do not impose an "undue burden" on the right to have an abortion, until abortions are still technically legal, but factually inaccessible.

"fer instance, Texas shut down 82 clinics and now it's got a baby boom, just as I had warned a couple of years ago:

Texas Sees Unplanned Baby Boom After Republicans Shut Down ...
ifyouonlynews.com/.../texas-sees-unplanned-baby-boom-after-republicans-shut-down...
Feb 4, 2016 - Texas Sees Unplanned Baby Boom After Republicans ShutDown ... of 82 family planning clinics, and that was just the first step they took in ...

Baby boom! Texas hospital delivers 48 babies in 41 hours - Wbal-Tv
www.wbaltv.com/article/baby-boom-texas-hospital-delivers-48-babies.../22011466
Jul 1, 2018 - The staff at a Fort Worth, Texas, hospital was plenty busy last week. Starting on June 26, staff members at the Baylor Scott & White All Saints ...
Missing: clinics

Calm down snowflake! No one is coming after your abortions. We just want common sense abortion control.

I don't think that there is anything much more pompous than announcing that a post is not subject to debate
Where did I say that, MrTwister? I think the opponents of RoevWade are simply out of luck. Gorsuch and Kavanaugh do not look like automatic votes for returning it to the states.

SCOTUS doesn't need to reverse Roe v Wade. It was gutted in 1992 by Planned Parenthood v Casey.

This new court will simply let states add more and more restrictions, until abortions have been de facto eliminated.

The new Court will simply keep ruling that these additional state restrictions do not impose an "undue burden" on the right to have an abortion, until abortions are still technically legal, but factually inaccessible.

"fer instance, Texas shut down 82 clinics and now it's got a baby boom, just as I had warned a couple of years ago:

ifyouonlynews.com/.../texas-sees-unplanned-baby-boom-after-republicans-shut-down...
Feb 4, 2016 - Texas Sees Unplanned Baby Boom After Republicans ShutDown ... of 82 family planning clinics, and that was just the first step they took in ...

Jul 1, 2018 - The staff at a Fort Worth, Texas, hospital was plenty busy last week. Starting on June 26, staff members at the Baylor Scott & White All Saints ...
Calm down snowflake! No one is coming after your abortions. We just want common sense abortion control.
. . . which is already part of the law.

No it is not There is NO federal law on abortion some States allow abortion right up to the day before birth. Keep lying and getting caught.

No it is not There is NO federal law on abortion some States allow abortion right up to the day before birth. Keep lying and getting caught.
You keep making up things. RoevWade is federal law. There is federal law about taxpayer funded abortions. Are you denying this?

Oh how do you feel about a solid majority of men and an even great majority of women who support abortions rights?

You keep making up things. RoevWade is federal law. There is federal law about taxpayer funded abortions. Are you denying this?

Oh how do you feel about a solid majority of men and an even great majority of women who support abortions rights? You ran away from that.
There is no law that is Federal that states when one can get an abortion that is left to the States, or are you stupid?

You really can't read past a first sentence, can you?
Dickhead, there is NO common sense abortion control anymore. None.

Oh, jiminy, RGS, bless your heart!

What was the Trimester Rule established in Roe v Wade?
In Roe v. Wade, (1973), the Supreme Court established guidelines for abortion according to a strict "trimester rule." No statutory restriction on abortion allowed during the first trimester. "For the stage prior to approximately the end of the first trimester, the abortion decision and its ...
So you deny that some states allow abortion up to the last day of Pregnancy? Be very specific and cite the federal law written by Congress that establishes any restriction on when a State can set an abortion past the "1st Trimester"

Law does work that way. Only patriarchal fools think a society's voice only belongs to the men. The voice for the women in the United States is building to a roar and all you men can be assured that the majority of American women support some form of abortion rights. Plain and simple. No male swagger, no fantasy that "law" just belongs to one group, no fake "polls' can change the rising voice right now of women.

Abortion is, and likely will remain controversial for decades going forward.

Most Americans are in favor of a woman's right to choose, but only up to a point, since most Americans believe abortion should be illegal after 20 months.
Why not? It's been debated for thousands of years already.

In Roe v. Wade, (1973), the Supreme Court established guidelines for abortion according to a strict "trimester rule." No statutory restriction on abortion allowed during the first trimester. "For the stage prior to approximately the end of the first trimester, the abortion decision and its ...
So you deny that some states allow abortion up to the last day of Pregnancy? Be very specific and cite the federal law written by Congress that establishes any restriction on when a State can set an abortion past the "1st Trimester"
You don't understand at all what you are discussing?

I posted for you the mandatory protections issued by SCOTUS in Roe v. Wade.

I never said a word about last day abortions; you put those words in my mouth.

You do not understand this topic.

More than 60% of men and women approve of regulated abortion.

Blacks comprise only 13% of the population of America but account for 37% of all abortions.

Black women are five times more likely to abort than white women.

The plan is working perfectly.

No they do not approve of late term abortions you are a liar. And you know it.

Now you are talking about late term abortions? Is that what you are talking about? If so, you have once again changed the conversation. I do not know if you are deliberately lying, my friend, but your recollection of this conversation is very much in error.

Look at the chart above to revive your mind.

Now you are talking about late term abortions? Is that what you are talking about? If so, you have once again changed the conversation. I do not know if you are deliberately lying, my friend, but your recollection of this conversation is very much in error.

No I did not you claim that everyone supports all abortions my ENTIRE argument from the start has been anything over 20 weeks is NOT supported and that there is NO FEDERAL law limiting when an abortion can occur.

Blacks comprise only 13% of the population of America but account for 37% of all abortions.

Black women are five times more likely to abort than white women.

The plan is working perfectly.

Well apparently your plan is.

My plan is that African American women should be able to control their own bodies- as should all women- and that plan is working- for now.

The above comments are factual, and are not subject to debate.

Damn! Guess its all settled then. No more debates about abortion are needed, Larsky has posted!

A successful abortion ends a life....... always!

No it doesn't. Especially in the case of an ectopic pregnancy.

There are over 65 thousand women who face an ectopic pregnancy in America every year.

There are only 2 outcomes to that pregnancy. Nothing is done because abortion is illegal and women have to die because their pregnancy went wrong. So she dies. Or the woman has an abortion and lives.

There is absolutely no life in that pregnancy. Only death.

Not all abortions end a life. Some saves lives.

Why do you hate women and want to kill them?
I disagree that abortion does not end a life in an ectopic pregnancy; however, its better to sacrifice one life than to lose both that life and the mother.

You said a successful abortion ends a life.

I showed you where that is incorrect.

There are also the pregnancies that cords get wrapped around the neck of the fetus, strangles it and a late term abortion must be performed to save the woman's life. If the abortion isn't performed the woman dies from paratinitus.

There are so many very good reasons for abortion and it's no one's business to stick their noses in where it doesn't belong.

There is never life in an ectopic pregnancy. That egg is fertilized but there is absolutely no life in it and never will be. All that is in that fertilized egg is death.

Anyway you put it, not all fertilized eggs are life. Not every abortion ends a life. It's not up to you or our government to make that decision.

It's up to the woman, her family and her doctor to make that choice.

Neither you or our government has any right to kill a woman just because her pregnancy went wrong. Just look at what happened for decades to innocent women in Ireland. Thousands died. Some who were just visiting the nation when something went wrong with their pregnancy and Ireland forced them to die needlessly.

With just ectopic pregnancies alone over 65 thousand women in America will die each year. Ectopic pregnancy is just one of the many conditions that a women can face in pregnancy that will kill them. Just think of the hundreds of thousands of innocent women who will die each year because abortion was outlawed.

America can't be forced to go back to that.

There has never been a time when the life of the mother did not trump the life of the baby she carried. That simple fact has never been a legitimate part of the abortion debate.

Tell that to the republicans who wrote their party platform.

They plainly say they will outlaw abortion. They give absolutely no exceptions to that.

I'm just going by what republicans have said they will do in their party platform.

Are you saying they are lying?

No I did not you claim that everyone supports all abortions my ENTIRE argument from the start has been anything over 20 weeks is NOT supported and that there is NO FEDERAL law limiting when an abortion can occur.

Well by that standard- there is no Federal law that protecting a woman's right to chose- or any federal law protecting any American's right to contraception.

You really can't read past a first sentence, can you?
Dickhead, there is NO common sense abortion control anymore. None.

Lol, right over your empty head. Color me not surprised.

Forum List

Back