Roe v Wade is not going anywhere, you pompous wingnuts.

Law does work that way. Only patriarchal fools think a society's voice only belongs to the men. The voice for the women in the United States is building to a roar and all you men can be assured that the majority of American women support some form of abortion rights. Plain and simple. No male swagger, no fantasy that "law" just belongs to one group, no fake "polls' can change the rising voice right now of women.
Trump outright said he would appoint judges who would repeal Roe v Wade

Yet, women in Red states overwhelmingly supported Trump. They are the reason he got elected. They could have stopped him

It is those women who will lose reproductive rights and access to planned parenthood

I don’t feel sorry for them
If Roe vs Wade was constitutional what are you concerned about?

Roe v Wade is constitutional- by definition.

Certainly a future court can change that definition- by 'legislating from the bench'.....

Many, many far right think that the judges should use their own feelings as to what the Constitution means. They are interested in agenda not the law.

Law does work that way. Only patriarchal fools think a society's voice only belongs to the men. The voice for the women in the United States is building to a roar and all you men can be assured that the majority of American women support some form of abortion rights. Plain and simple. No male swagger, no fantasy that "law" just belongs to one group, no fake "polls' can change the rising voice right now of women.

Yet, women in Red states overwhelmingly supported Trump. They are the reason he got elected. They could have stopped him

It is those women who will lose reproductive rights and access to planned parenthood

It is constitutional

I can’t wait till abortion services and women’s health services are rolled back in Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Ohio and Wisconsin

The women in those states elected Trump

Most people that are anti abortion are fine with people using birth control. I don't know where you people get this stuff.

Most people that are anti abortion are fine with people using birth control. I don't know where you people get this stuff.

Bullshit they are

They oppose planned parenthood, insurance companies paying for birth control, sex education of teens

Well look....the wingnuts might not be looking so nutty when the court goes 7-2. At worst by 2020 its gonna be 6-3 but 7-2 a good bet and well....ya know, might be a big old bumpy cucumber coming.:113::113:. So this idea there is "no way" is st00pid.:backpedal:
Remember, things would be 7-2 tard favor if we listened to the Never Trumpers.

Women used to botch up their own wire hanger abortions killing themselves and the future person. All older women know this history of "back alley abortions." Modern Millennial women voters are foward thinking and they are not religious zealots. Just wait until these younger women learn about that part of women's history and put it all over social media. It will be like the Bobbitt lady running around waiting to make a eunuch. Run boys run!

It is constitutional

I can’t wait till abortion services and women’s health services are rolled back in Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Ohio and Wisconsin

The women in those states elected Trump
Why are you whining? If it's Constitutional there should be no doubt or fuss. It can only be amended by 2/3rds of the states right?

Certainly a future court can change that definition- by 'legislating from the bench'.....
It's constitutional by judicial activism my how the worm turns liberal tactics used against them

Oh I agree with you about 'most people' but there is a sizeable minority who

It's constitutional by judicial activism my how the worm turns liberal tactics used against them

And overturning Roe v. Wade would be equally 'judicial activism'- the difference between yourself and myself is that while I may disagree with the Supreme Court decisions- I don't pretend that they are unconstitutional.

And overturning Roe v. Wade would be equally 'judicial activism'- the difference between yourself and myself is that while I may disagree with the Supreme Court decisions- I don't pretend that they are unconstitutional.

oh dear me judicial activism liberal judges don't have a problem doing it. Sotomayor legislate from the bench.

Sen. Rand Paul the Kentucky libertarian may be hostile to a Kavanaugh nomination. He faces enormous pressure to vote yes.

Sen. Rand Paul the Kentucky libertarian may be hostile to a Kavanaugh nomination. He faces enormous pressure to vote yes.

He is going to vote yes.

Only possible no vote is Susan Collins- Kavanaugh will be approved.

I don't necessarily like it- but as I said in my own thread- elections have consequences.

The Left Wing Nuts would have you believe that the Supreme Court can just call a vote to reverse Roe v. Wade. Well that is not how the Federal Court System works. I challenge any of these idiots to tell us how this Established Law could be overturned. If Roe v. Wade was overturned, Governor Cuomo said he would sue the Supreme Court. A pretty stupid statement. Do any of you Left Wing Nuts know why his statement is stupid?

RvW will not be overturned.

Women in America would destroy the GOP if that happened.

The Left Wing Nuts would have you believe that the Supreme Court can just call a vote to reverse Roe v. Wade. Well that is not how the Federal Court System works. I challenge any of these idiots to tell us how this Established Law could be overturned. If Roe v. Wade was overturned, Governor Cuomo said he would sue the Supreme Court. A pretty stupid statement. Do any of you Left Wing Nuts know why his statement is stupid?
Red States are already lining up challenges to Roe V Wade

Defining life as when a heartbeat is detected

Forum List

Back