Roe vs Wade vs facts

I care about other people. I have little concern with a fetus in a woman's womb. None of my business. It's her body, not mine
Your scientific acumen is just staggering.

A fetus is not part of his mother's body. Again, interminably, I must refer you to the DNA evidence. Every ACTUAL part of a woman's body carries the same DNA as every other part of her body. The fetus, however, has a unique DNA signature from his mother's. He is a separate organism. Unlike your position, this is not biased opinion; this is biological, scientific fact.
Nice try. Yes, the DNA is different in the fetus than the mother’s body. So what? That fetus is INSIDE her body which SHE is responsible for, not you or the nanny-state government.

If you were really pro-LIFE, you would ASSIST those families with BORN children who could use your involvement, and there are PLENTY.
Do you??
Set your priorities in a PRACTICAL way.
How many of those families are you currently helping? I didn't think so, hypocrite.
I’m no hypocrite. Not anti-abortion.
Try again.
How many of those Families are you helping?
NONE. Hypocrite.
Please learn what “hypocrite” means, hypocrite.
I am not the one pretending to be “pro-life”.
Me got a practical brain.
:)

Roe Vs Wade Vs facts
Abortion is not legal under American constitutional law.
Too bad the founders of the nation can't come back to tell us what a bunch of idiots we are.
For the U.S. government to execute someone, or give authority to execute someone, a person has to be found guilty of committing a crime in a court of law.
The U.S. government was never given authority to randomly choose people to be executed.
No state that authorizes abortion can do so without being in violation of federal constitutional rights.
There is no greater form of corruption that one innocent person having to die because another person claims they have a RIGHT under the law.
The Atheist Democrats have an answer for everything, they say "it's not a person until it's born"
OK well, i'm going to go to the Ford plant and drive a truck off the property without paying for it, before they install the antenna, because it's not a truck yet.
What are we? 12 years old?
I guess bullsht is more believable when it comes from someone in a suit with a big title.
We know the Democrats are going to take the side of evil, but what is staggering to think about is how many Republicans have been going along with this.
Every politician who considers themselves a proponent of the Constitution should have been banging pots and pans together in every interview, saying we need to stop these unconstitutional executions.
The Democrats took a few horror stories of "back alley abortions" and legalized a holocaust with them.
We call ourselves a Christian nation and we kill far more people than the pagans did in human sacrifice, and we have surpassed barbarism of the Aztecs ripping someone's heart out and pushing them down a pyramid.
The whole time the Atheist Democrats are laughing their ass off of what they do to our country.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
People say there may be a time when a woman has to choose between her life and the kid's.
Well, i guess that decision is up to her, but if the Democrats are going to use that to get their foot-in-the-door for an abortion clinic on every corner, then we have to stop it completely.

Let's be reminded that Ron Paul has been a doctor his whole life, and never saw one case where a woman had to choose between her life or the baby's life.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
If we're going to be telling woman they're not going to be having abortions, then we're going to have to do an emergency clean up of the adoption / foster care system.
Currently 70% to 80% of children who enter the system suffer some form of abuse.
The child molester Democrats are going to be standing by waiting to expand
their control over that too.
We're going to need wise people in politics to solve these problems, not these dopes in suits we got.

A zygote, embryo or fetus is not defined as a person, according to federal or state law.
Sorry you wasted your time writing that blithering idiotic post.

Are any of these "a person"?

View attachment 204385

What a disgusting lie this is.

It destroys your stupid narrative kid. You are a detestable person as your post shows. They are human, only an idiot denies that.

I dispute your description of Lud as a person.

Pain. Liberals are fine with ripping developing babies and throwing them into the baby equivalent of a wood chipper dipped in acid. They do not care about others. They are self-centered. It used to be an insult. Now it is a badge of honor.
I care about other people. I have little concern with a fetus in a woman's womb. None of my business. It's her body, not mine

A fetus is not part of his mother's body. Again, interminably, I must refer you to the DNA evidence. Every ACTUAL part of a woman's body carries the same DNA as every other part of her body. The fetus, however, has a unique DNA signature from his mother's. He is a separate organism. Unlike your position, this is not biased opinion; this is biological, scientific fact.
Nice try. Yes, the DNA is different in the fetus than the mother’s body. So what? That fetus is INSIDE her body which SHE is responsible for, not you or the nanny-state government.

If you were really pro-LIFE, you would ASSIST those families with BORN children who could use your involvement, and there are PLENTY.
Do you??

"So what"? How very scientific of you. "So the DNA proves your point. Who cares about DNA? I FEEELZ that I'm right!!"

If the woman didn't want a separate human being - and make no mistake, I HAVE noted that you have admitted that the baby is a separate, individual human being, no matter how hard you tried to pretend that wasn't what happened - inside her body, perhaps she shouldn't have created him. I have zero tolerance for any argument that says, "It's okay to kill living humans if they are inconvenient, and the government has no right to protect human life because LOCATION!" Not only is it the most imbecilic fail at logic in the history of ever, it's evil. I also have no sympathy for someone who is adult enough to be fucking, but not adult enough to understand the consequences of fucking or how to avoid them, and then actually expects not only to be allowed to kill an innocent baby because SHE behaved like a careless trollop, but expects to be PITIED for how hard it all is on HER.

Furthermore, if you were REALLY concerned about "born children", rather than just trying to drag everyone down to your repulsive level so you don't have to feel guilty for being a monster, you would take the time to actually find out whether or not your accusations are grounded, rather than just flinging them around like a monkey throwing his own shit, hoping to make others as dirty as you are.

Do you know me? Do you know anything about me or my life? No? Then you have no way of knowing what I do or don't do in regards to this issue or any other. You are simply ASSuming because YOU are a selfish piece of shit, everyone else must be as well.

As far as "practical" goes, I have no desire to be "practical" about killing other humans. And if I did, I'm sure I could find some who are far more inconvenient and less valuable. Always keep in mind that if you are going to set a standard where people have no intrinsic value and matter only insofar as other people think they do, YOU are going to come off worse in that measurement.

Roe Vs Wade Vs facts
Abortion is not legal under American constitutional law.
Too bad the founders of the nation can't come back to tell us what a bunch of idiots we are.
For the U.S. government to execute someone, or give authority to execute someone, a person has to be found guilty of committing a crime in a court of law.
The U.S. government was never given authority to randomly choose people to be executed.
No state that authorizes abortion can do so without being in violation of federal constitutional rights.
There is no greater form of corruption that one innocent person having to die because another person claims they have a RIGHT under the law.
The Atheist Democrats have an answer for everything, they say "it's not a person until it's born"
OK well, i'm going to go to the Ford plant and drive a truck off the property without paying for it, before they install the antenna, because it's not a truck yet.
What are we? 12 years old?
I guess bullsht is more believable when it comes from someone in a suit with a big title.
We know the Democrats are going to take the side of evil, but what is staggering to think about is how many Republicans have been going along with this.
Every politician who considers themselves a proponent of the Constitution should have been banging pots and pans together in every interview, saying we need to stop these unconstitutional executions.
The Democrats took a few horror stories of "back alley abortions" and legalized a holocaust with them.
We call ourselves a Christian nation and we kill far more people than the pagans did in human sacrifice, and we have surpassed barbarism of the Aztecs ripping someone's heart out and pushing them down a pyramid.
The whole time the Atheist Democrats are laughing their ass off of what they do to our country.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
People say there may be a time when a woman has to choose between her life and the kid's.
Well, i guess that decision is up to her, but if the Democrats are going to use that to get their foot-in-the-door for an abortion clinic on every corner, then we have to stop it completely.

Let's be reminded that Ron Paul has been a doctor his whole life, and never saw one case where a woman had to choose between her life or the baby's life.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
If we're going to be telling woman they're not going to be having abortions, then we're going to have to do an emergency clean up of the adoption / foster care system.
Currently 70% to 80% of children who enter the system suffer some form of abuse.
The child molester Democrats are going to be standing by waiting to expand
their control over that too.
We're going to need wise people in politics to solve these problems, not these dopes in suits we got.
A Fetus is not a Citizen. It has no rights. Unless of course you want activists to step in and claim representation

It’s an unborn child. It’s no different than any other child except where it resides....

Really?

I don't know any child who can't cry. I don't know any child who doesn't have a liver, heart, mouth, brain and central nervous system.

98% of all abortions in America happen in the first 2 months. At that point it's about the size of a bean. It has no organs, it can't breathe, it can't eat, it can't talk or walk or do anything that a baby or human being can do.

Saying a zygote, embryo and fetus are the same thing as a child except where it resides is a big fat lie.

Stop lying.

I tell you what, take that "child" that has no human characteristics out of the woman's body and let it live on it's own. If it's no different from a child then it will be just fine. The lungs it doesn't have will let it breathe air. The brain it doesn't have will control it's body, Well it doesn't have a body but since it doesn't have a brain that's not a problem.

Tell me how that zygote, embryo and fetus does without the host woman's body giving it all it needs.

But then you don't have to tell me. That blob of cells the size of a bean isn't alive and isn't the same thing as a child.

Aahhh. I do so love the "I'm ignorant, so that means everything I don't know doesn't really exist! Reality is nothing more than the incredibly limited contents of my mostly-unused brain!" argument.

Last time I checked, vapor brain, the definitions of "human", "child", and "alive" - the REAL ones, not the ones you made up in your own fevered, illiterate imagination - didn't include anything about size, specific internal organs, crying, living in a specific environment . . .

All you've really told is that you're such an uneducated twerp, you believe that "A fetus isn't an adult human" is the same as "a fetus isn't a human".

Do you??
How many of those families are you currently helping? I didn't think so, hypocrite.
Try again.
NONE. Hypocrite.

So what I just heard you say is, "I helped all I need to by defending baby-killing. My work here is done."

Pain. Liberals are fine with ripping developing babies and throwing them into the baby equivalent of a wood chipper dipped in acid. They do not care about others. They are self-centered. It used to be an insult. Now it is a badge of honor.

Do you??
"So what"? How very scientific of you. "So the DNA proves your point. Who cares about DNA? I FEEELZ that I'm right!!"

If the woman didn't want a separate human being - and make no mistake, I HAVE noted that you have admitted that the baby is a separate, individual human being, no matter how hard you tried to pretend that wasn't what happened - inside her body, perhaps she shouldn't have created him. I have zero tolerance for any argument that says, "It's okay to kill living humans if they are inconvenient, and the government has no right to protect human life because LOCATION!" Not only is it the most imbecilic fail at logic in the history of ever, it's evil. I also have no sympathy for someone who is adult enough to be fucking, but not adult enough to understand the consequences of fucking or how to avoid them, and then actually expects not only to be allowed to kill an innocent baby because SHE behaved like a careless trollop, but expects to be PITIED for how hard it all is on HER.

Furthermore, if you were REALLY concerned about "born children", rather than just trying to drag everyone down to your repulsive level so you don't have to feel guilty for being a monster, you would take the time to actually find out whether or not your accusations are grounded, rather than just flinging them around like a monkey throwing his own shit, hoping to make others as dirty as you are.

Do you know me? Do you know anything about me or my life? No? Then you have no way of knowing what I do or don't do in regards to this issue or any other. You are simply ASSuming because YOU are a selfish piece of shit, everyone else must be as well.

As far as "practical" goes, I have no desire to be "practical" about killing other humans. And if I did, I'm sure I could find some who are far more inconvenient and less valuable. Always keep in mind that if you are going to set a standard where people have no intrinsic value and matter only insofar as other people think they do, YOU are going to come off worse in that measurement.
Sorry to hurt your feelings. Yes of course, i do not know you, and you do not know me.
We are debating an issue, and i was simply demonstrating how hypocritical the so called “pro-life” advocates are.
My debate’s focus is on SAVING ALL wanted BORN humans, which is IMPOSSIBLE to do, yet you interfere with families who don’t want your stupid “kiling” rhetoric.
Please, please try to use the “science” factor on me ...

Do you??
Try again.
NONE. Hypocrite.
So what I just heard you say is, "I helped all I need to by defending baby-killing. My work here is done."
Your “work”?
Your twisted rhetoric, maybe. LOL

Name all of the "atheist Democrats " who said that.

On this board, or in general?
All of them. All that you can come up with. I'll make it easy for you. Forget the atheist part. Who are the Democrats who are advocating for late term abortions of a viable fetus on demand, when the mother's life is not at risk?

Ooh, goalpost-moving already. We've gone from "name Democrats who said 'it's not a person until it's born' to "name Democrats who are advocating for late-term abortions of viable fetuses", and I assume that if they do not meet the latter criteria, you are then going to declare that the ACTUAL assertion is therefore false, despite them not being the same thing.

Let's just head this off now, then:

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2017/roll549.xml

That has the names of 189 Representatives, pretty much all Democrats, who voted in favor of late-term abortions with no restrictions.

I actually devoutly hope they DON'T believe a baby is a person until he's born, because otherwise, that would mean they are actively, knowingly voting in favor of killing living babies. I'd rather believe they're stupid than believe they're evil.

First of all , this does not support the idiotic statement to the effect that Democrats believe that life does not begin until birth-which is what I was originally responding to. I will also add that while this bill caps the abortion window at 20 weeks, it is at 24 weeks hat the fetus is considered viable, so this does not refute my statement that Democrats are in favor of aborting a viable fetus

Last edited:

Do you??

Sorry to hurt your feelings. Yes of course, i do not know you, and you do not know me.
We are debating an issue, and i was simply demonstrating how hypocritical the so called “pro-life” advocates are.
My debate’s focus is on SAVING ALL wanted BORN humans, which is IMPOSSIBLE to do, yet you interfere with families who don’t want your stupid “kiling” rhetoric.
Please, please try to use the “science” factor on me ...

"You pointed out how wrong my post was! That must mean your feelings are hurt! Everything in my life is about feelz, so that must be true for everyone!"

We are not "debating an issue". I am stating facts, and you are wailing and shrieking out slogans and talking points.

You "demonstrated" nothing except your apparently boundless ability to live inside your own fantasies and prejudices and believe that they somehow are reality.

YOU have declared that being pro-life - a belief you don't actually share - MUST be practiced and expressed in XYZ fashion, because apparently YOU are the supreme, all-knowing arbiter of the universe. YOU have further assumed and declared that pro-life advocates universally do not behave in the fashion that you have decreed is required of them, despite the fact that you have absolutely no way of knowing whether it's true. I doubt sincerely that you have ever even thought to try to find out, because it's so much easier to just decide that you WANT it to be that way, and therefore it must be.

That doesn't make them hypocrites; that makes YOU an arrogant ass napkin. Here's a newsflash: no one on Earth is the slightest bit obligated to or responsible for your delusions.

Your "debate" is focused on one thing and one thing only: diverting attention from the fact that you're defending the wanton killing of infants. Pure and simple. You don't give a rat's fat ass about "saving born children"; you care about accusing others of being bad people to deflect from the fact that you're far more monstrously evil in your selfish indifference than they could ever even approach being.

Try again.
NONE. Hypocrite.
Your “work”?
Your twisted rhetoric, maybe. LOL

Wow, okay. Reading comprehension not your strong suit, apparently.

Do you??
Not sure why you feel it is acceptable to rip an unborn child, that can feel pain, limb from limb. That is really sick stuff.
How do you know what a fetus “feels” AND is able to process cognitively?
I do know there are MANY sentient BORN children who would LOVE your help, not only in the US, but all over the world. Get busy!
Last year the US redistributed a trillion tax payer dollars to the "poor". On top of that, citizens voluntarily gave $380 billion additional dollars to charity. What exactly did you do?

Name all of the "atheist Democrats " who said that.

On this board, or in general?
All of them. All that you can come up with. I'll make it easy for you. Forget the atheist part. Who are the Democrats who are advocating for late term abortions of a viable fetus on demand, when the mother's life is not at risk?

Ooh, goalpost-moving already. We've gone from "name Democrats who said 'it's not a person until it's born' to "name Democrats who are advocating for late-term abortions of viable fetuses", and I assume that if they do not meet the latter criteria, you are then going to declare that the ACTUAL assertion is therefore false, despite them not being the same thing.

Let's just head this off now, then:

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2017/roll549.xml

That has the names of 189 Representatives, pretty much all Democrats, who voted in favor of late-term abortions with no restrictions.

I actually devoutly hope they DON'T believe a baby is a person until he's born, because otherwise, that would mean they are actively, knowingly voting in favor of killing living babies. I'd rather believe they're stupid than believe they're evil.

First of all , this does not support the idiotic statement to the effect that Democrats believe that life does not begin until birth-which is what I was originally responding to. I will also add that while this bill caps the abortion window at 20 weeks, it is at 24 weeks hat the fetus is considered viable, so this does not refute my statement that Democrats are in favor of aborting a viable fetus

Well, as I see it, you have two choices. Either you can say that Democrats passionately defend unfettered abortion all the way through pregnancy because they don't believe unborn children aren't people, or you can say that Democrats passionately defend abortion all the way through pregnancy because they know unborn children are people and they approve of killing them anyway.

Take your pick.

Second of all, that may have been "what you were originally responding to", but YOU moved the goalposts yourself, so don't try to get all shirty with me because I accepted YOUR parameters.

Third, if you really want to try to weasel around and claim that 189 Democrats voted against the partial-birth abortion ban ONLY because they wanted a different cut-off date, then you're welcome to try to offer proof that that was their motivation.

If you have an abortion because you are too stupid to figure out how the free contraception the tax payers gives you works, maybe you should stop fucking around. Maybe you should be a candidate for a super-late-term abortion.

Well, as I see it, you have two choices. Either you can say that Democrats passionately defend unfettered abortion all the way through pregnancy because they don't believe unborn children aren't people, or you can say that Democrats passionately defend abortion all the way through pregnancy because they know unborn children are people and they approve of killing them anyway.

Take your pick.
Once again...WHO are the democrats that who defend "unfettered abortion all through pregnancy"??

Take your pick.
Once again...WHO are the democrats that who defend "unfettered abortion all through pregnancy"??

Are you suggesting that there is a point in pregnancy after which abortion could be prohibited and Democrats wouldn't object?

Take your pick.
The list is long. Let's start with the asswipes that voted against the partial birth abortion ban.

Take your pick.
The list is long. Let's start with the asswipes that voted against the partial birth abortion ban.

Oh, we're supposed to believe that that was JUST because the cutoff date was so unreasonable. If they'd picked a better point in time, THEN the Democrats would have been okay with it. No, honest! No one is FOR abortion! Really!

Take your pick.
Fact-Checking Trump's Statements On 'Partial-Birth' Abortion

Right-Wing Media Keep Pushing Myth Of "Partial-Birth" Abortion

When you come up with that list, be sure to include the reasons for the opposition. Hillary Clinton opposed it because it did not include an exception to protect the life of the mother IN ACCORDANCEWITH ROE V WADE.

Forum List

Back