Roger Stone: I expect a Trump sweep of AZ,NY,PA,IN,WV,NJ contests

Roger Stone: Trump Will 'Sweep' Next State Races, 'Close to Impossible' for Cruz to Stop Him

Maks sense.
Arizona- endorsed by Sheriff Arpaio and Former Governor Brewer
New York-Home State
New Jersey-Endorsed by current governor
Pa,WV,Indiana-Working class white middle to lower class majority states.

Roger Stone eh?

Would that be the same Roger Stone who quit the Rump campaign last year because of Rump's childish melting down over and running away from Megyn Kelly?

Why yes --- it would.

>> Stone had increasingly felt that the campaign team surrounding Trump was feeding his bad habits: megalomania and peevishness. Stone wanted the campaign to focus on a message about taking on the political establishment and running government like a business.

Then the debate happened, in which Kelly asked Trump about his comments calling women he didn’t like “fat pigs, dogs, slobs, and disgusting animals.”

Trump joked that he was referring to just one TV personality, “only Rosie O’Donnell.”

Kelly continued and pointed out that Trump’s “Twitter account has several disparaging comments about women’s looks. You once told a contestant on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ it would be a pretty picture to see her on her knees.”

Trump derided what he called the scourge of “political correctness” and then said he wasn’t always serious. “And honestly Megyn, if you don’t like it, I’m sorry,” he said. “I’ve been very nice to you, although I could probably maybe not be, based on the way you have treated me. But I wouldn’t do that.”

Trump proceeded to do just that later in the evening, posting another’s message on his Twitter account that called Kelly a “bimbo.”

The next morning, Stone had to fight Trump’s handlers to meet with him for 15 minutes, prompting the following exchange that both of Stone’s friends, independently and separately, tell POLITICO what happened:

Stone: “Donald, stop with the Megyn Kelly shit. It’s fucking crazy. It’s killing us.”

Trump: “What do you mean? I won the debate. People loved it.”

Stone: “You didn’t win the debate.”

Trump: “Yes I did. Look at the polling. Look at Drudge.”

Stone: “The Drudge Report poll isn’t a scientific poll. You won’t give me the money to pay for a scientific poll. And you’re off-message.”

Trump: “There are other polls.”

Stone: “Those are bullshit polls, Donald. They’re not scientific polls. We need to run a professional campaign and talk about what people really care about.”

Trump: “We’re winning.”

After the meeting, Trump did the opposite of what Stone had recommended by going on CNN and trashing Kelly. “You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her — wherever,” Trump said, a comment perceived by many to be a reference to a woman’s menstrual cycle. Trump’s campaign later denied that interpretation, but by then Stone was consulting his friends about quitting.

“He is losing his grip on reality,” Stone told them. “He has these yes-men around him. And now he’s living in a parallel world.” >>
Stone is nothing if not perceptive. Rump's entire campaign, like his entire life, is based on a Norman Vincent Peale technique of self-delusion. A world in which he "won" the debate, "won" the internets, "won" his own bankruptcies and billiion-dollar debts, "won" all those lawsuits he lost, and to this day has never acknowledged responsibility for a single one of those failures.

The man is a mental case.

Forum List

Back