Roger Stone responds to US senate intelligence committee

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-3-20_10-18-17.png

I am anxious to rebut allegations that I had any improper or nefarious contact with any agent of the Russia State based on facts not misleading and salacious headlines. Claims of Russian influence or collusion in the Trump Campaign by the Intelligence Community are backed up by ZERO evidence.

Roger Stone Responds To Us Senate Intelligence Committee

Bogus claim cooked up to get "Trump Associate communicated with Russian Hacker" fake news headline
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh the bs lies that will come out on this story , msm will twist it like about it whatever they can do to twist it out of context.

View attachment 117642

I am anxious to rebut allegations that I had any improper or nefarious contact with any agent of the Russia State based on facts not misleading and salacious headlines. Claims of Russian influence or collusion in the Trump Campaign by the Intelligence Community are backed up by ZERO evidence.

Roger Stone Responds To Us Senate Intelligence Committee

Bogus claim cooked up to get "Trump Associate communicated with Russian Hacker" fake news headline
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh the bs lies that will come out on this story , msm will twist it like about it whatever they can do to twist it out of context.

watch the hearings, some good stuff coming down

Trump is in deeeeep dooty

makes the silly benghazi and email investigations look like traffic court compared to this stuff, omg

Forum List

Back