ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

This is what happens when your entire life is built around a college football program. Maybe medical staff should be sent to this arrogant prick's home to check on his state of mind.

This is what happens when your entire life is built around a college football program. Maybe medical staff should be sent to this arrogant prick's home to check on his state of mind.

My state of mind is fine. It was a tough game. The better team won. My team was in the National Championship game. Two teams made it and 128 did not.

My state of mind is fine. It was a tough game. The better team won. My team was in the National Championship game. Two teams made it and 128 did not.
Yep, Alabama is first loser aka... second place

-Geaux

-Geaux

Not even close. Like I said, 128 teams did not make it to the game. We did.

BTW, what were the LSU players doing last night? Playing? Or watching?

Last edited:

A tough game?.....you got SMOKED, chewed up, spit out, red, raw, and ragged. The Saban myth is yesterday's news.....he's probably still checking to see why the microphones his pet goat put in the Clemson locker room didn't work.

A tough game?.....you got SMOKED, chewed up, spit out, red, raw, and ragged. The Saban myth is yesterday's news.....he's probably still checking to see why the microphones his pet goat put in the Clemson locker room didn't work.

It was tough for Alabama fans.

His myth is yesterday's news? Are you going to start that "The Dynasty is dead!" nonsense.

His myth is yesterday's news? Are you going to start that "The Dynasty is dead!" nonsense.

Alright I'll get off your case....but remember in the future, millions of fans go through what you're going through now when their teams are eliminated or finish below what was expected. It's tempting to crow during a hot streak, not so easy to eat that crow.

Case closed.

Alright I'll get off your case....but remember in the future, millions of fans go through what you're going through now when their teams are eliminated or finish below what was expected. It's tempting to crow during a hot streak, not so easy to eat that crow.

Case closed.

I am always a gracious loser. And aside from a bit of bragging about my team, of whom I am proud, I rarely crow after defeating someone. Unless that someone has talked shit to me. Those folks don't get off as easy.

I am always a gracious loser. And aside from a bit of bragging about my team, of whom I am proud, I rarely crow after defeating someone. Unless that someone has talked shit to me. Those folks don't get off as easy.

As I suspected....give a clown an exit and he walks further in. You didn't go to Alabama, you didn't play college football, Saban doesn't know or care about you, and you're yapping about "folks not getting off easy"? WTF is the matter with you?

-Geaux

Enjoying their News Years Day Bowl win over an undefeated team who had won 20 something straight

-Geaux

After beating a ranked KSU, Vanderbilt was on a roll. Or so they thought.

A defensive lineman thought it would be fun to poke the bear.
""When you come to our house, we show you how to play some SEC ball. It don't matter where you from. You're going to know what ball we play. We're going into next week ranked. That's fine. Alabama, you're next."

Then Bama came into their house and beat them down like they were children. 59-0 Vandy never got across the 50 yard line.

Bummer dude.

As I suspected....give a clown an exit and he walks further in. You didn't go to Alabama, you didn't play college football, Saban doesn't know or care about you, and you're yapping about "folks not getting off easy"? WTF is the matter with you?

As a matter of fact, I did go to the University of Alabama. And I have been a loyal fan for better than 50 years. My children attended the UA.

As for you giving me an out, none was needed. Alabama lost a game. Clemson played a great game and Bama didn't score when they needed to score.

-Geaux

Enjoying their News Years Day Bowl win over an undefeated team who had won 20 something straight

-Geaux

20 straight against the likes of Memphis or Connecticut. But yeah, if you want to claim you'd rather watch that than compete with the best in the playoffs, more power to you.

But I can understand why you are bitter. After all, Clemson did something last night that LSU hasn't done since November of 2011. Beat Alabama.

-Geaux

-Geaux

20 straight against the likes of Memphis or Connecticut. But yeah, if you want to claim you'd rather watch that than compete with the best in the playoffs, more power to you.

But I can understand why you are bitter. After all, Clemson did something last night that LSU hasn't done since November of 2011. Beat Alabama.

What the hell happened to Alabama???

That kid is going to be the next Payton Manning.

Last edited:

-Geaux

-Geaux

That kid is going to be the next peyton Manning.

What happened? We got our ass kicked!!

Clemson played a helluva game. Alabama moved the ball a lot, but couldn't get it in the end zone.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Clemson played a helluva game. Alabama moved the ball a lot, but couldn't get it in the end zone.
I'm still not sold on Tua. Surprised Hurts didn't get a shot instead of the charity series to end the game. Tua has a great touch, but doesn't look off his primary receiver. Why he threw into triple coverage on the second pic is mind boggling. And that fake FG? WTF was that? Saban was desperate evident by the half dozen 4th down attempts. I think the flood gates are now open at Alabama and their dominance in recruiting.

-Geaux

-Geaux

I'm still not sold on Tua. Surprised Hurts didn't get a shot instead of the charity series to end the game. Tua has a great touch, but doesn't look off his primary receiver. Why he threw into triple coverage on the second pic is mind boggling. And that fake FG? WTF was that? Saban was desperate evident by the half dozen 4th down attempts. I think the flood gates are now open at Alabama and their dominance in recruiting.

-Geaux

The dynasty will eventually end. But one game, even a big blow-out, does not convince me it is happening now.

So Bama lost one! They are still the gold standard in college football.

That being said, Saban is in his late 60s. I wonder how many more years he is going to hang in there. Will he still be coaching when he is 90?

So Bama lost one! They are still the gold standard in college football.

That being said, Saban is in his late 60s. I wonder how many more years he is going to hang in there. Will he still be coaching when he is 90?

As focused as he is on coaching, and as much as he loves it, I don't see him retiring soon. Unless his wife pushes him.

Forum List

Back