Rolling Stone Is Going To Get Their Asses Sued By Trump

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Rolling Stone published a story about an interview that is hard to believe. They described him making fun of Carli Fiorina's face.

I think Rolling Stone is going to get sued to the Bejesus.

Donald Trump is about to be a guest on Fox News to explain what happened and I think Rolling Stone is going to be get a major lawsuit. Wouldn't be the first time.

Trump insults Fiorina in Rolling Stone: 'Look at that face!'

The issues haven't been released yet, tomorrow is when they roll out.

Big time trouble for Rolling Stone.

Carli Fiorina unfortunately has comment on it, saying maybe she's getting under his skin.

Doubtful.

She's polling in single digits......

I think Carli should have refused to comment until she learned if it was a valid report....but it seems she couldn't wait.

She IS ugly and I CAN'T see her as President.
Qualifications I can't speak to....

He was on Fox News and basically said, what he said was she didn't look presidential.

This is like the Bimbo comment. He never made it himself. He simply retweeted what somebody else said.....and it becomes his comment.

Trust me. Nothing you hear about Trump can be counted on. The Bleeding comment and now this is just an attempt to put words in his mouth.

Thank God he didn't call millions of Americans Teabaggers. That would have been the final straw.

Rolling Stone published a story about an interview that is hard to believe. They described him making fun of Carli Fiorina's face.

I think Rolling Stone is going to get sued to the Bejesus.

Donald Trump is about to be a guest on Fox News to explain what happened and I think Rolling Stone is going to be get a major lawsuit. Wouldn't be the first time.

Trump insults Fiorina in Rolling Stone: 'Look at that face!'

The issues haven't been released yet, tomorrow is when they roll out.

Big time trouble for Rolling Stone.

Carli Fiorina unfortunately has comment on it, saying maybe she's getting under his skin.

Doubtful.

She's polling in single digits......

I think Carli should have refused to comment until she learned if it was a valid report....but it seems she couldn't wait.

Did Trump not say what they reported? If he did, there's no real basis for a lawsuit.

He was on Fox News and basically said, what he said was she didn't look presidential.

This is like the Bimbo comment. He never made it himself. He simply retweeted what somebody else said.....and it becomes his comment.

Trust me. Nothing you hear about Trump can be counted on. The Bleeding comment and now this is just an attempt to put words in his mouth.

Thank God he didn't call millions of Americans Teabaggers. That would have been the final straw.

I HAVE heard him talk like that about others in the past (on his show etc.) to it doesn't sound far fetched. I'll take your word for it thought, since the only time I really see or read about the candidates is here and there (at the gym, surfing around on the internet etc.) -

I HAVE heard him talk like that about others in the past (on his show etc.) to it doesn't sound far fetched. I'll take your word for it thought, since the only time I really see or read about the candidates is here and there (at the gym, surfing around on the internet etc.) -
Sometimes he says some things that rubs me the wrong way, but he's merely stating what most people are thinking. He's like your inner voice speaking out-loud. Does Carli Fiorina look presidential? The problem is, what you say in front of the liberal press can easily be twisted to mean whatever they want it to mean, and you can spend the rest of your time trying to change any false impressions they create.

WTF bonzi?

You are talking like Rderp on here

Grow up.

Yeah, I'm in one of my moods... :)

WTF bonzi?

You are talking like Rderp on here

Grow up.

she need not be messing with my boys (Trump, Carson & Cruz)....
BTW, that was classic yesterday, Cruz inviting Trump for the media coverage.....

You want to go there girl?

Ok I raise you with this...(I know you know it)

The Breakfast Club - Allison's Makeover Scene:

I remember the old days when conservatives couldn't rant enough about the problem of our overly litigious society,
everyone suing at the drop of a hat, the evil trial lawyers, etc.

Then Trump comes along and suddenly suing everybody is a grand idea.

Only the women running, have their looks or age attacked or commented on....THIS belittling has got to change....

I remember the old days when conservatives couldn't rant enough about the problem of our overly litigious society,
everyone suing at the drop of a hat, the evil trial lawyers, etc.

Then Trump comes along and suddenly suing everybody is a grand idea.

No we never agree on that..

But what he does is goes on the offensive

What does Obama do?

We all knows what he does...

Forum List

Back