Rolling Stone Is Going To Get Their Asses Sued By Trump

Only the women running, have their looks or age attacked or commented on....THIS belittling has got to change....

Yup....and they can begin with quit talking about his toupee.

What toupee? ;)

It's not a toupee, it's a cat!

1301273987100408206.jpg

lol, that's pretty dang funny

Big deal...Trump sues everyone who says something negative about him

Will Rolling Stone release the tapes?

She IS ugly and I CAN'T see her as President.
Qualifications I can't speak to....
He was on Fox News and basically said, what he said was she didn't look presidential.

This is like the Bimbo comment. He never made it himself. He simply retweeted what somebody else said.....and it becomes his comment.

Trust me. Nothing you hear about Trump can be counted on. The Bleeding comment and now this is just an attempt to put words in his mouth.

Thank God he didn't call millions of Americans Teabaggers. That would have been the final straw.

just standard agitprop...
the media (propaganda distributors) )works for the gvt. to sway public opinion whichever way they want it to go..
been that way since before WWII.

they won't get sued...they have freedom of the press...just like FOX, and Cbs etc....and since they are talking about political celebrities so to speak, it is harder to punish any of them...

The press is allowed to lie....sadly.

they won't get sued...they have freedom of the press...just like FOX, and Cbs etc....and since they are talking about political celebrities so to speak, it is harder to punish any of them...

The press is allowed to lie....sadly.
There are limits. And anyone can be sued.

The problem is, what you say in front of the liberal press can easily be twisted to mean whatever they want it to mean, and you can spend the rest of your time trying to change any false impressions they create.

that's their job...cause uncertainty among the voters and push the "approved" agenda

Donald Trump should use the song "Humpty Hump" for his official campaign theme song. They could change the name to Trumpy Trump and change the lyrics to talk about money. Now that would be so awesome and funny. :2up: It's really quite fitting.

All right!
Stop whatcha doin'
'cause I'm about to ruin
the image and the style that ya used to.
I look funny,
but yo I'm makin' money, see
so yo world I hope you're ready for me.
Now gather round
I'm the new fool in town
and my sound's laid down by the Underground.
I drink up all the Hennessey ya got on ya shelf
so just let me introduce myself
My name is Humpty, pronounced with a Umpty.

Lets face it...Trump has high standards for women

When they no longer meet his standards of beauty...he fires or divorces them

That is why Rosie O'Donnell is a fat pig and he keeps recycling his wives for a younger woman

Only the women running, have their looks or age attacked or commented on....THIS belittling has got to change....

That's not true! Trump has his looks made fun of and belittled all the time!

As he should, a man with that much money should have a better hair do!!! No excuses!

his "hair do"? "a man with that much money" ?

I don't care if he shaves his head or grows it to his waist...completely irrelevant.

As he should, a man with that much money should have a better hair do!!! No excuses!

I don't care if he shaves his head or grows it to his waist...completely irrelevant.

Well, that's one reason why people make fun of them. Good grief, we're only human! Look at that mess!!!

Lets face it...Trump has high standards for women

When they no longer meet his standards of beauty...he fires or divorces them

That is why Rosie O'Donnell is a fat pig and he keeps recycling his wives for a younger woman

If Trump wasn't rich he'd be married to a Rosie O'Donnell.

She IS ugly and I CAN'T see her as President.
Qualifications I can't speak to....
WTF bonzi?

You are talking like Rderp on here

Grow up.

She's just being honest.

So you want looks now?

Again the president of the Fucking USA is about substance

Personally?
I want a dedicated (true/real) Christian in the White House, they (he or she) can look like Quasimodo for all I care!

Not like our presidential campaigns aren't like a circus anyway. Might as well have some fun with it! ;)

Well, that's one reason why people make fun of them. Good grief, we're only human! Look at that mess!!!

Yes..I see your point now...his "hair do" makes him unqualified to be a president....geez...women shouldn't be allowed to vote... ;)

Forum List

Back