Rolling Stone: Sandra Bland Was Murdered

Rolling Stone is a pop-culture vaguely drug orientated mulch mag turned into a blog site. It's opinions are about as entertaining as the Comedy Channel and the annoying mugging of a comedy channel stand up who morphed from Jonathon Liebowitz to character named Jon Stewart apparently modeled after British royalty.

Why can't Rolling Stone just stick to music? At least they're GOOD at that!

It's like when Keith Olbermann strays into politics. It's just a disaster.

I wouldn't say she was murdered.

But is there ANYONE here who honestly thinks she would have been arrested that day if she were white?

She shouldn't have argued with the officer ... because they DO have the power to do stuff like this.

But that doesn't mean they're right. It just means they have the might.

You don't tug on Superman's cape and you don't challenge the blue meanies.

But Racism is the reason she was jailed. She may have committed suicide eventually anyways, but that don't make it right. It was wrong!

What happened to Sandra was very very wrong and none of us should stand for it.

All lives matter ...

But Racism is the reason she was jailed.
:lol:

:slap:

So you think she would have been arrested for not wanting to put out a cig if she was white?

She was clearly guilty of driving while black, which really is treated like a crime by the cops in some areas.

What happened to her was a racist travesty.

She shouldn't have gone to jail.

So you think she would have been arrested for not wanting to put out a cig if she was white?

She was clearly guilty of driving while black, which really is treated like a crime by the cops in some areas.

Seven years of Obama has really done a number on your noggin'.

Here, let me do another... :slap:

You cannot make that conclusion.

IMO the arrest was more due to her attitude than her race.
I think the cop was the type that was used to intimidating individuals he dealt with. When she didn't cower, and began to insult him, he became short tempered and found a reason to arrest her.

He probably was being overly nit picky when he pulled her over to begin with, but I don't even know if he realized she was black when the initial stop was made.

Once the stop was made though, he seemed to start out okay, but he quickly lost patience with her attitude. I'm not saying she should have bowed down to him, but she seemed as easily set off as he was.

In the end, I think both acted poorly and the arrest could have easily been avoided by he either not bothering to pull her over, or her with the attitude.

Why she's dead, I don't know. If she killed herself, you have to wonder why over something this trivial. She either was suffering mentally and was close to ending it all anyway, or someone on the force killed her.

I think it's more likely she committed suicide. Sad, but depression or other mental illnesses have ended the lives of many.

Two people 'having a bad day'.
One carries a gun and a Taser and has the legal authority to detain the other one.
Who always loses and who always wins.
That's the third thing all negro babies should be taught.
Of course the first two things is 1 'Snitches Get Stitches. 2 The directions to get to the nearest welfare office.

She was high as a kite. Yes she should have been arrested the same as any drunk driver should be arrested.

The mistake was made, if any was made, at booking when she had old scars and 30 new cuts. She was asked if she was suicidal and said no.

She was high as a kite. Yes she should have been arrested the same as any drunk driver should be arrested.

The mistake was made, if any was made, at booking when she had old scars and 30 new cuts. She was asked if she was suicidal and said no.

I don't see any charges for dui.

She was a racist who hated white people.

And you believe this because ....

Cop should have issued her the warning and sent her on her way. Seems like he was the racist. She did nothing that was racist. "Put out your cigarette? " "Why?" Exactly what I would have said if I weren't scared of the cops but I am so I would put it out. Of course I think he would have just issued a warning and sent me on my way.

Thank goodness the cop didn't give her a warning and send her on her way. With as much pot as she had in her system, she could have killed someone.

Forum List

Back