Rolling Stone: Sandra Bland Was Murdered

Didn't Rolling Stone get duped by the Virginia rape story...and proceeded to lose any credibility in the process?

Look at her long long history of traffic offenses. It's a miracle she didn't have her license revoked already. Given she's a horrific driver, proven to have been completely careless or just didn't give a fuck, perhaps she has a history of having an attitude with the police? If you fuck around with the police, you are going to jail whatever fucking color your skin is.

Look at her long long history of traffic offenses. It's a miracle she didn't have her license revoked already. Given she's a horrific driver, proven to have been completely careless or just didn't give a fuck, perhaps she has a history of having an attitude with the police? If you fuck around with the police, you are going to jail whatever fucking color your skin is.

It's not against the law to have an attitude.

She was a racist who hated white people.

And you believe this because ....

Cop should have issued her the warning and sent her on her way. Seems like he was the racist. She did nothing that was racist. "Put out your cigarette? " "Why?" Exactly what I would have said if I weren't scared of the cops but I am so I would put it out. Of course I think he would have just issued a warning and sent me on my way.
Check out her facebook page

Forum List

Back