🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Romney: A return of trump would feed the nation's sickness

Trump is guilty of treason. He should be tried and sentenced accordingly. That's not voter suppression, that's the law.

besides if you'd vote for Trump, then you're a traitor against this country. YOu shouldn't be allowed to vote.

So if you want to call 'stopping people from voting for a treasonous bastard' voter suppression, go ahead, but it's more like 'Traitor suppression'.
You could have just liked my post. So, yes, you are admitting that you are trying to suppress the votes of those who would vote for Trump by taking Trump out of the picture so they can't vote for him. Why do you attack our democracy? Why do you want to override the will of the voters?

You could have just liked my post. So, yes, you are admitting that you are trying to suppress the votes of those who would vote for Trump by taking Trump out of the picture so they can't vote for him. Why do you attack our democracy? Why do you want to override the will of the voters?

We're not taking Trump out to suppress votes, we're taking Trump out and putting him in jail because he's guilty of treason.

Is that so hard for you to understand? You will still be able to write in his name on your ballot. Perhaps the GOP can still nominate him. There's not law against electing someone serving a sentence.

If you're dumb enough to vote for that treasonous scum, be our guest.

We're not taking Trump out to suppress votes, we're taking Trump out and putting him in jail because he's guilty of treason.

Is that so hard for you to understand? You will still be able to write in his name on your ballot. Perhaps the GOP can still nominate him. There's not law against electing someone serving a sentence.

If you're dumb enough to vote for that treasonous scum, be our guest.

And I'm sure if DeSantis wins the primaries he will be the next one you will target for Treason.

Trump isn't guilty of treason, you cuck boi loser.

Phttps://www.businessinsider.com/mitt-romney-says-donald-trump-return-would-feed-sickness-2022-7

Yes...it would embolden the underbelly of America.
If I could take back my vote for Romney in 2012 I would. Trump did what Romney never could accomplish.

Trump did nothing of the sort, cuck boi.

Trump told the seditious sleazebags that were trying to overthrow democracy, that they were "Special" and that he "loved" them.

That's giving comfort to the enemy. Trump is guilty of treason.

Attempting to overthrow democracy is an act of war against the U.S.A.

You may try to gaslight all you want, but we all know the truth.

Trump told the seditious sleazebags that were trying to overthrow democracy, that they were "Special" and that he "loved" them.

That's giving comfort to the enemy. Trump is guilty of treason.

Attempting to overthrow democracy is an act of war against the U.S.A.

You may try to gaslight all you want, but we all know the truth.

That's more of a stretch than saying you are of average intelligence, simp.

But keep up with this shit, It just shows progressive morons like you are just that, morons.

That's more of a stretch than saying you are of average intelligence, simp.

But keep up with this shit, It just shows progressive morons like you are just that, morons.

You continue to be delusional - or maybe your just full of shit and you know it.

We all saw what happened on Jan. 6, 2021 and what Trump did to incite it.

The Jan. 6 committee is showing the world that the attempted insurrection was well organized and planned - and Trump was the leader.

Once the Jan. 6 committee is done, the DOJ will have the political capital to arrest & charge Trump.

You may fling your BULLSHIT like the dumb monkey that you are, but you fool no one.

You continue to be delusional - or maybe your just full of shit and you know it.

The Jan. 6 committee is showing the world that the attempted insurrection was well organized and planned - and Trump was the leader.

Once the Jan. 6 committee is done, the DOJ will have the political capital to arrest & charge Trump.

You may fling your BULLSHIT like the dumb monkey that you are, but you fool no one.

The Jan 6th sham will last the summer, the Dems will lose the house, and it will be over.

And you will still think Jan 6th was 1000 times worse than it actually was.

Because you are an SJW TDS moron.

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Who did any of that? Be as specific as you can.

If I could take back my vote for Romney in 2012 I would. Trump did what Romney never could accomplish.
Trump did exactly what Romney would have done except for his response to COVID. Romney would have taken that seriously

You mean when Trump was giving a speech and saying "protest peacefully" while a mile away, some goofs who couldn't even hear the speech went into the capitol? LOL!

Phttps://www.businessinsider.com/mitt-romney-says-donald-trump-return-would-feed-sickness-2022-7

Yes...it would embolden the underbelly of America.
/—-/ Mitt is still pissed he was passed over for VP.

Forum List

Back