Romney and the Morman plan for America

Romney is unqualified to be president because of his position on the issues, having noting to do with his religion.

4 years ago, you may have been able to play that card.... now, meh, not so much.

meh, now, Unemployment is at it's lowest level in 3 years, the Dow is at a 4 year high and the NASDAQ is at an 11 year high...

Bin Laden's dead. Qadafy's Dead.

I'm sorry, what's your argument for Romney again?
And this is yours for Obama?

Romney is unqualified to be president because of his position on the issues, having noting to do with his religion.

4 years ago, you may have been able to play that card.... now, meh, not so much.

meh, now, Unemployment is at it's lowest level in 3 years, the Dow is at a 4 year high and the NASDAQ is at an 11 year high...

Oh, we killed Gaddafi now? Really?

:lol:

twit.

twit.
You know? The 'Arab Spring' That is turning out to be nothing but a fanfest for the Muslim Brotherhood and thier supporting groups as al-Queda...

Oh, women are going to be forced to wear those long "Little House on the Prairie" dresses, Coca Cola and booze will be banned nationwide, everyone will be forced to attend Mormon church 7 days a week.....it is all part of the master plan.

Red creme soda for everyone!

Wow, I was wondering how long it would take for the left to say, "Wow, he's a Mormon!"

Anyway, it's spelled MORMON, not "MORMAN". Why does everyone get that wrong?

Because certain people are lazy. Others are disrespectful. Others are ignorant. And some just want to decieve people.

And a lie deserves respect, why?

You see, people get mad at me for criticing LDS, and if you realy think that Joseph Smith was talking to God, I guess that's your perogative.

I'm bothered by the sensible people who know he wasn't, but get all upset with me for pointing it out.

twit.

Personally, I think the Libya intervention was a bad idea we are going to be paying for down the road. But short term, an avowed enemy of America taking a dirt nap, and Obama helped...

That may be so, but it's not going to stop the left or the right from using it if they think it can help them beat Romney.

I'm all for it. The church can stand up to the scrutiny and lies told about it. It will just help the honest in heart find us and learn more about what we really stand for.

No thanks. I know exactly what you stand for.

Even though I've voted GOP in every election since 1980, I'm going to do whatever it takes to stop Romney from winning.

twit.

Personally, I think the Libya intervention was a bad idea we are going to be paying for down the road. But short term, an avowed enemy of America taking a dirt nap, and Obama helped...

We didn't do it. The Libyans got rid of him. We were a part of a coalition that supported the Libyans - contrary to the ignorance and arrogance of some Americans... it's not always all about us.

However, this topic is bullshit.... from a bullshit source. I'm bored with it and bored with you.

Unsubscribe.

Republican Mitt Romney and the 'Mormon Plan For America'

He told me that there was a council room up there which was an exact replica of the Oval Office of the White House. He told me they even had all the radio and telemetry equipment in place, hidden beneath a dome on top of the temple. He said that from this council room, the prophet could run the nation just as easily as he could from the White House itself. He also claimed that these electronic devices on the roof were so strong that airlines had to avoid flying right over the temple or their instruments might be thrown

Well that's it then. I'm voting for Obama! :lol:

I posted the wrong link above. Here's the unbanned Morm video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txmBJhKdYbA&feature=related]Real Mormon Cartoon (Not Banned) - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, the Romneys Converted Mitt's Dead Atheist Father-in-Law to Mormonism

Mittens fil was atheist so they waited until after he died to baptise him. Pretty disgusting but dont worry, Bill Maher performed an intervention -

Bill Maher Performs 'Unbaptism' on Mitt Romney's Dead Father-in-Law (Video) - Hollywood Reporter

So, which is ore offensive? Ignoring Ann Romney's father's life long beliefs or that Maher made light of Mittens and Ann's cult beliefs?

Yeah, its a trick question.

Holy shit, really?

I mean, I know this whole dunking the dead thing is one of those weirdo Mormon beliefs, but seriously?

Forum List

Back