Romney calls out Trump pastor friend

Obama's pastor isn't being sent to give the blessing for a new embassy in a country where he said they were all going to hell. You need new material. "But Obama" isn't a credible response to everything, you know
Trump's pastor is a Christian...why is it hateful for him to show it? I think its hateful to mock him for his open Christianity....

He said Jews are going to hell. I'm sure that will go over really well in the Jewish State of Israel.

They couldn't find anyone in the administration that likes both Jews and Muslims so the only "honest broker" they could find hates both Jews and Muslims.

Jeffrees is not a Christian. He is hateful because he attacks other people's religious values in defiance of the beliefs of Jesus Christ had. It is hateful for so-called Christians to support this guy. He is not a Christian.
:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

John 14: 6
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

So Trump's pastor is a bigot for believing in his own faith, for believing the bible? Gee, I wonder what the book of Mormon says about tolerance or judging others....

Mitt Romney calls Trump’s pastor pick for historic event a ‘bigot’ – here’s his response

Romney called Trumps pastor friend that accompanied him to Israel a bigot for saying that Christ is the only way to God and all other paths lead to hell.

Funny, what did Romney say about Obama's pastor who said "God damn America!" and embraces Louis Farrakhan who calls white people white devils?

Not a word.

All very interesting.
Soulless Romney is a cult leader...

You are a member of the cult of Trump.

Trump sent a Jew-hater to the opening of an embassy in Israel. It doesn't get more retarded than that.

The pastor believes his bible tells him that all Jews are going to hell.

According to biblical teachings, Trump is going straight to hell for all eternity. But the pastor has never mentioned this fact.

Trump sent a Jew-hater to the opening of an embassy in Israel. It doesn't get more retarded than that.

The pastor believes his bible tells him that all Jews are going to hell.

According to biblical teachings, Trump is going straight to hell for all eternity. But the pastor has never mentioned this fact.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: :laugh::laughing0301::lmao::lol::laugh2::21::auiqs.jpg:

John 14: 6
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

So Trump's pastor is a bigot for believing in his own faith, for believing the bible? Gee, I wonder what the book of Mormon says about tolerance or judging others....
I’ve read the BOM probably 25 times
I’m sure though you know more about it than me
I’ll leave you to your ignorance about Mormons and the Book of Mormon

Well, Jeffress would not have been my pick to say a prayer at any official ceremony in Jerusalem. He's a good and kind man who happens to have some very strong opinions that some people find troubling. I respect him, but he would not have been on my list of religious figures to say a prayer at an official event in Israel.

Forum List

Back