Romney calls out Trump pastor friend

It is the very foundation of the Christian faith that the way to the father is through the Christ. There is no other way. Otherwise there is no point to being a Christian.

Obama's pastor isn't being sent to give the blessing for a new embassy in a country where he said they were all going to hell. You need new material. "But Obama" isn't a credible response to everything, you know
Trump's pastor is a Christian...why is it hateful for him to show it? I think its hateful to mock him for his open Christianity....

Obama's pastor isn't being sent to give the blessing for a new embassy in a country where he said they were all going to hell. You need new material. "But Obama" isn't a credible response to everything, you know
Trump's pastor is a Christian...why is it hateful for him to show it? I think its hateful to mock him for his open Christianity....

He said Jews are going to hell. I'm sure that will go over really well in the Jewish State of Israel.

Some good points raised. Although Christian ministers who have embraced these points publicly may be tainted, politically.

But I don't think the "orthodox" Christian belief is that Jews and Mormons (etc.) will necessarily "go to hell." It is that they cannot be "saved."

OTOH, Mormons and Jews (etc.) who have been fully exposed to Christianity and have rejected it, are gonna have a lot of 'splainin' to do when the time comes. It's not for "us" to say.

And having said that, no serious person can embrace the cult that calls itself the Church of Jesus Christ of LDS.

Mitt Romney calls Trump’s pastor pick for historic event a ‘bigot’ – here’s his response

Romney called Trumps pastor friend that accompanied him to Israel a bigot for saying that Christ is the only way to God and all other paths lead to hell.

Funny, what did Romney say about Obama's pastor who said "God damn America!" and embraces Louis Farrakhan who calls white people white devils?

Not a word.

All very interesting.

Trump's pastor friend is a hateful bigot. He is aligned with the devil not God. whatever you say about Obama, he never took Wright to a official government function as a representative of the US. That is very interesting.

Is Romney the new McCain? They guy knifes Trump in the back every chance he gets.

When someone attacks your values, you have every right to push back. Jeffrees is a disgusting, fake Christian who is not a man of God but aligned with the devil.

Romney is having a difficult time getting in the news...so what does he do? He gets attention by speaking negatively about Trump...if he thinks this will help him win he is as wrong as he was when he ran against Obummer....

Romney is going to win the Senate seat easily. He is speaking out against Trump's poor decision to have a bigot represent the US.

Jeffrees is not a Christian. He is hateful because he attacks other people's religious values in defiance of the beliefs of Jesus Christ had. It is hateful for so-called Christians to support this guy. He is not a Christian.

Some good points raised. Although Christian ministers who have embraced these points publicly may be tainted, politically.

But I don't think the "orthodox" Christian belief is that Jews and Mormons (etc.) will necessarily "go to hell." It is that they cannot be "saved."

OTOH, Mormons and Jews (etc.) who have been fully exposed to Christianity and have rejected it, are gonna have a lot of 'splainin' to do when the time comes. It's not for "us" to say.

And having said that, no serious person can embrace the cult that calls itself the Church of Jesus Christ of LDS.

You are going to have a lot of splainin to do. Jesus Christ does not agree with you. The fact is they believe in God but a couple of their beliefs are different. A serious person can be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of LDS and go to heaven. Trump supporters are the biggest members of a cult that I know. Can a member of the cult of Trump go to Heaven?

The pastor Trump chose disagrees with you. He actually said Jews were all going to hell.

Mitt Romney calls Trump’s pastor pick for historic event a ‘bigot’ – here’s his response

Romney called Trumps pastor friend that accompanied him to Israel a bigot for saying that Christ is the only way to God and all other paths lead to hell.

Funny, what did Romney say about Obama's pastor who said "God damn America!" and embraces Louis Farrakhan who calls white people white devils?

Not a word.

All very interesting.
Soulless Romney is a cult leader...

Not a word.

All very interesting.
Correct me if I am wrong but I don’t ever recall Wright being invited to speak at any official event, do you?

I am offended....that this religious bigot didn't mention Norse Pagans!!!

I DEMAND THAT THIS IDIOT DECLARE THAT I AM GOING TO HELL!!!

NOW!!!

I will be declared hell-bound or I will die fighting for said declaration and go to Valhalla!!!

:1peleas:

There is nothing HATEFUL about believing that non - believers will go to hell.

But of course, to Leftists, words mean whatever they want them to mean, dictionaries notwithstanding.

There is nothing HATEFUL about believing that non - believers will go to hell.

But of course, to Leftists, words mean whatever they want them to mean, dictionaries notwithstanding.
I'm just offended that he didn't say I was going to hell.
:dunno:

Not a leftist. Just a Norse Pagan. :lol:

They think it is you who has some splain’n to do

Isn’t it funny how religion work?
They all think they are Gods favorites

Forum List

Back