🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Romney harassed homosexual

The story is still being vetted, and not by partisans sitting in their den at their keyboard. The truth always comes out, and lies are always exposed unless only one person is involved.

That said, the fact that the alleged victim was gay is irrelevent. To harm, physically or emotionally, someone weaker, smaller and unable to defend themselves is the issue. Each of us must ask ourselves if we would have engaged in such behavior as a senior in high school; then, decide if someone who engaged in such an act is worthy of holding the office of POTUS.

Folks on the left are gonna believe this even it becomes clear to everyone it's a lie.

That's why they made it up. So you can talk shit about Mitt and think Osama isn't so bad in comparison.

p.jpg

GET TO THE CHOPPA!

LOL, that's going on the wall in my shop! Thanks :)

Last edited:
The event was "seared into the memory" of the participants much like John Kerry's Christmas in Cambodia trip to assassinate a rouge Green Beret Colonel.

What incident?

One democratic past school pal who admits he wasn't there makes a claim that the family denies and you dumbfucks swallow it...

:lol:

You are so gullible...

The person stated that he's a registered independent. Do you have proof that he lied? Do you even have a shred of evidence to support this claim? I doubt it. You just like to make shit up, and hope people swallow it.

So, out of all that I may have gotten "democratic" wrong?

Gullible Dick Head....

Here, let me rephrase:

One possible independent past school pal who admits he wasn't there and heard a rumor makes a claim that the family of the boy in question denies and you dumbfucks swallow it...

Wrong again, you festering pustule. The person who stated that he was a registered independent was the one that held the boys leg and arm pinned to the floor as Mittens mutilated the guys hair. The fifth person who came forward, who had received contemporaneous information to support the story, never stated their party affiliation.

You have no credibility.

The event was "seared into the memory" of the participants much like John Kerry's Christmas in Cambodia trip to assassinate a rouge Green Beret Colonel.

Yep.

According to you folks..Kerry was never in Vietnam..those medals are fake and he wore a purple heart band-aid like you folks wore at the RNC.

Now George W. Bush? He beat those pinkos single handily..then won the wore in Iraq.

Mission Accomplished..boyeeeee..

ROFL

Yeah....

Well back in '65, good ole boys were burning black churches and lynching black folk. As well as putting them in separate toilets, restaurants and on the back of the bus.

This was part of policy.

Jim Crow laws - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now..not so much.

cough cough Robert Byrd KKK Grand Kleagle cough

cough cough Herr Joe Ratzinger..Hitler youth..aka Pope Benedict.

Yep.

According to you folks..Kerry was never in Vietnam..those medals are fake and he wore a purple heart band-aid like you folks wore at the RNC.

Now George W. Bush? He beat those pinkos single handily..then won the wore in Iraq.

Were they ribbons or medals?

I thought he threw them over the White House wall?

Kerry also predicted that when the Communists took over SE Asia they'd kill 10,000 tops

Well back in '65, good ole boys were burning black churches and lynching black folk. As well as putting them in separate toilets, restaurants and on the back of the bus.

This was part of policy.

Now..not so much.

Pope Benedict =/= not a Republican Congressperson

See the difference?

This was part of policy.

Now..not so much.

What American government office does Pope Benedict hold?

Yep.

Kerry also predicted that when the Communists took over SE Asia they'd kill 10,000 tops

Which part of SE Asia? The part created by Richard Nixon..when he bombed Cambodia and initially supported the Khmer Rouge? Or the part that America invaded, you know, Vietnam, that resulted in the deaths of millions?

How old was he at the time of this incident?

What incident?

One democratic past school pal who admits he wasn't there makes a claim that the family denies and you dumbfucks swallow it...

You are so gullible...

The person stated that he's a registered independent. Do you have proof that he lied? Do you even have a shred of evidence to support this claim? I doubt it. You just like to make shit up, and hope people swallow it.

So you focus on the party affiliation and not the "facts" (I'm not convinced they are facts) that he claimed he wasn't there and the family denies the incident ever happened?

Immie

Yep.

Quite a few of those vets did. I'm not sure if Kerry did. It happened because Nixon claimed that those who served in that stupid war, weren't really vets.

Yep.

Quite a few of those vets did. I'm not sure if Kerry did. It happened because Nixon claimed that those who served in that stupid war, weren't really vets.

Kerry's not sure either and that was years after Romney Brycreemed a gay guy

Forum List

Back