🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Romney harassed homosexual

The family did not say it didn't happen. They said they were not aware that it happened. They also said that if it did happen, Lauber probably would have kept quiet about it.
You have one witness out of five who now says he was not there.......four more to go

Use a little common-sense. Your kid goes to school one day with long hair and comes home with a terrible haircut. I'd be pressing charges, especially if I could afford to send him to a prep-school.

You can bet if Romney had done that they would remember it.

Pressing charges against the son of a governor?

:lol::lol::lol:

Good luck with that one.

Sounds like winning the lottery.

But why would they lie now? They wouldn't.

For this story to work you have to assume too much.

Last edited:
I think everyone should take a break and watch Clash of the Titans..........great movie. I don't watch many but I've seen this one over and over.

Original, or remake?

Something about the cheesy claymation of the original that makes it endearing in a way the remake can't match.

Sorry, I was wrong........it's "Remember the Titans", with Denzel Washington. Great movie about civil rights and a blonde long haired dude from California

Last edited:
So if we're going back to 1965 then my LBJ quote is topical, right?

Here's the funny thing about your "LBJ" quotes. LBJ advanced civil rights in this country for black people despite the objections of people like Barry Goldwater. I doubt LBJ was a racist. But he had some really salty talking going on. But even if he was a racist..the policies he put into place did a world of good for black people.

Unlike Reagan and/or George HW. Bush and son. Who pretty much weren't personally racist..but they sure acted like they were in the public sphere.
Correct - judge people by their actions, not their words.

I think everyone should take a break and watch Clash of the Titans..........great movie. I don't watch many but I've seen this one over and over.

Original, or remake?

Something about the cheesy claymation of the original that makes it endearing in a way the remake can't match.

Sorry, I was wrong........it's "Remember the Titans", with Denzel Washington. Great movie about civil rights and a blonde long haired dude from California
I'd rather watch 'Clash Of The Titans'.

So "haunted" that he waited 47 years to bring it up...

ROFL

It's interesting how the rich and powerful can cover up things for so long. Bush was able to hide his drunk driving arrest and his wife's running a stop sign, resulting in the death of an ex-boyfriend, for years. Yeah, when you run for the most powerful office in the land, people will turn over every rock to get as much information as they can about you. That's how it works.

Obama was smart. He just wrote a book that laid out his life, warts and all. Romney still thinks he can play the fortunate son, and control the information. That's just not going to happen.

Problem is there is absolutely no way to see if what he wrote is true or not........remember his girlfriend is composite.

Just because he wrote a book doesn't mean it's all true, unless you're Peter Pan. :)

Admitting that he had dog fed to him as a child, by his step-father, and admitting that he drank, smoked weed, and snorted snow, as a teen has no up-side of making stuff up.

OE: This post has been negatively repped by WillowTree.

Last edited:
The story is still being vetted, and not by partisans sitting in their den at their keyboard. The truth always comes out, and lies are always exposed unless only one person is involved.

That said, the fact that the alleged victim was gay is irrelevent. To harm, physically or emotionally, someone weaker, smaller and unable to defend themselves is the issue. Each of us must ask ourselves if we would have engaged in such behavior as a senior in high school; then, decide if someone who engaged in such an act is worthy of holding the office of POTUS.

So if we're going back to 1965 then my LBJ quote is topical, right?

Here's the funny thing about your "LBJ" quotes. LBJ advanced civil rights in this country for black people despite the objections of people like Barry Goldwater. I doubt LBJ was a racist. But he had some really salty talking going on. But even if he was a racist..the policies he put into place did a world of good for black people.

Unlike Reagan and/or George HW. Bush and son. Who pretty much weren't personally racist..but they sure acted like they were in the public sphere.

You mean like assassinating Malcolm X and Martin Luther King, are those the kind of LBJ actions that make you all warm and fuzzy?

The story is still being vetted, and not by partisans sitting in their den at their keyboard. The truth always comes out, and lies are always exposed unless only one person is involved.

That said, the fact that the alleged victim was gay is irrelevent. To harm, physically or emotionally, someone weaker, smaller and unable to defend themselves is the issue. Each of us must ask ourselves if we would have engaged in such behavior as a senior in high school; then, decide if someone who engaged in such an act is worthy of holding the office of POTUS.

0509_terry.jpg

Who fucking cares?

Kids can be very mean. It's part of life, get over it.

How you deal with it in your adulthood, shows whether you have a backbone. You don't forget those moments in life. When you're a man, man up, and show real remorse for your childish stupidity.

You mean like assassinating Malcolm X and Martin Luther King, are those the kind of LBJ actions that make you all warm and fuzzy?
c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Who fucking cares?

How you deal with it in your adulthood, shows whether you have a backbone. You don't forget those moments in life. When you're a man, man up, and show real remorse for your childish stupidity.

A bunch of partisan turds raking someone over the coals for something he did in high-school isn't the indication of "backbone," integrity or any other admiral quality. it's the ultimate in sleazy politics.

What's your excuse for adult stupidity and sleazy behavior?

If turds like you could boast about Obama's record, you would do that rather than attacking Romney for something that happened 50 years ago in high school. This entire faux scandal is the indication of a camaign that knows it is going down.

We're going back 47 years? How pathetic.

You don't think he wants to discuss our sovereign debt or anything, do you?

:eusa_shhh:

So the right can bring up obama eating dog as a child and that's fairgame and an appropriate topic but what romney did in highschool is a distraction and doesn't need to be talked about??

How typical of the hypocritical right.

So why is it that the right cries foul when their past is brought up and yet they dont' hesitate from bringing up obama's past??

Who fucking cares?

A bunch of partisan turds raking someone over the coals for something he did in high-school isn't the indication of "backbone," integrity or any other admiral quality. it's the ultimate in sleazy politics.

What's your excuse for adult stupidity and sleazy behavior?

If turds like you could boast about Obama's record, you would do that rather than attacking Romney for something that happened 50 years ago in high school. This entire faux scandal is the indication of a camaign that knows it is going down.

You're quite a whiner, aren't you. Your boy Mr. Etch-a-Sketch can't find a backbone, so you want to blame someone else? Grow up, boy. Politics ain't nice.

Who fucking cares?

How old was he at the time of this incident?

What incident?

One democratic past school pal who admits he wasn't there makes a claim that the family denies and you dumbfucks swallow it...

:lol:

You are so gullible...

The person stated that he's a registered independent. Do you have proof that he lied? Do you even have a shred of evidence to support this claim? I doubt it. You just like to make shit up, and hope people swallow it.

Really?

So race relations today are BETTER than they were in 1965?

Absolutely.

The story is a fraud, you of the party of Goebbels have again been caught fabricating slander against the opposition.

It's a constant with you, which is why you are the demagogue party.

Forum List

Back