🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Romney harassed homosexual

LOL, Romney used to bully gay people..50 years ago..
what? Romney CAN'T EVOLVE over all them years? but Obama can evolve overnight after three years as PRESIDENT and that makes him a HERO
what a friggen joke

Oh, I'm sure Romney can evolve. He can evolve to being "better on gay rights than Ted Kennedy" but then devolve down to "Me no like Civil Unions, either."

Now, please address my point... the Media probably has a lot of these "Romney acted like a Rich Douchebag" stories ready to dribble out over the next six months.

The telling part of this story was that this happened, and the faculty didn't do anything to Romney because he was a child of privilage. Then they threw his victim out for smoking a cigarette. Hmmmmm.

you want the MEDIA to play you for a fool, have at it..
You don't need anyone - you play the fool with no outside help.

Why are you avoiding the point by changing the subject?

Let's assume that what is being alledged here is absolutely true.

What does that say about Romney's character?

It's a simple enough question.

I'm sure he has (evolved) in 50 years from high school

Oh, hell yes. He evolves every 20 minutes or so.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUzEJiFpmsQ]Mitt Romney Flip Flop Collection - A Hilarious Video Compilation - YouTube[/ame]

That's alot of evolution!

I'm sure he has (evolved) in 50 years from high school

Oh, hell yes. He evolves every 20 minutes or so.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUzEJiFpmsQ]Mitt Romney Flip Flop Collection - A Hilarious Video Compilation - YouTube[/ame]

That's alot of evolution!

I don't think he even bothers to keep up. You can lie with impunity when you don't give a shit what you said before, amirite?!

We're going back 47 years? How pathetic.

"IF" indeed he did this 47 years ago, I would say he has "evolved" just as most boys have since high school and grown men have in adult life, when they used to hang black people.

imagesCATMJUBH.jpg

[

No, not lame if that's where Obama and team want to go.

Same with investigating political donors:

Strassel: Trolling for Dirt on the President's List - WSJ.com

I've no doubt it will be done back:

]

Why are you complaining about this? If the rich want to try to buy the country, we need to shine a spotlight on them doing it.

My question is, why are you so happy to let a bunch of rich assholes buy the country? I doubt you're rich, but you are so fine with them doing it.

Because they're not Black?

The story has fallen apart so far that democrats are in a bad place. They can't walk away and pretend they never said it. Now all it is doing is hurting them and making them look foolish.

Can democrats keep this going long enough to force obama's worry that Israel will attack Iran before our election? Or, keep Americans from realizing that Putin is refusing to attend the G-8 summit AFTER obama extended his flexibility through Medeved? I can't blame Putin, he knows that a man that will betray his office and his country can't be trusted. Maybe democrats want to keep this on the front page long enough to distract Americans from the fact that 1/4 of the nation's power plants will be forced to close as weill the nation's coal mine. Tens of thousands of people will be unemployed. Although they can lie about those rates. They've been successful in lying so far.

"IF" indeed he did this 47 years ago, I would say he has "evolved" just as most boys have since high school and grown men have in adult life, when they used to hang black people.

imagesCATMJUBH.jpg

Ain't it cool!

I'm sure you have some evidence that Byrd hung people..or that photo is real..right?

But in any case..this is the politics your side brought us.

Deal.

imagesCATMJUBH.jpg
So, you are claiming that Bishop Romney was raised in a peer-pressure culture that taught him to bully?

From both sides. Same as it ever was.

It's funny how you of the party of Goebbels just magically find this, 47 years after the fact. The demagogue party operative is in constant distress, yet didn't seem to notice for 47 years until the position of a demagogue president was being threatened....

Funny how that works, isn't it?

Romney apologizes for 'dumb' high school pranks

Romney said he doesn't remember an incident from 1965 described in The Washington Post. The story quotes five of Romney's classmates from Crank School in a Detroit suburb as saying he led a group of boys who pinned down John Lauber while Romney himself cut the boy''s "bleached blonde hair that draped over one eye."

Lauber was described in the article as being "teased for his nonconformity and presumed homosexuality."

Lauber is deceased. His family released a statement castigating the Wa-Po for their story saying it never happened.

The witness they claimed "to this day is still bothered by the act" was not even present when it supposedly happened. In fact he stated that the Wa-Po contacted him a year ago asking about the incident.

Looks like they made this all up.

When it comes to Obama this is normal. What with his Composite gf and imaginary childhood.

Last edited:
Please feel free to show how I am a hypocrite. I'll be waiting.

Well, let's see... Romney, attends prep schools so is "elitist."

Obama attends prep schools, but just one of the commoners.

I don't like the man. Never had. He's as liberal as Obama. He'll be outspending Obama within weeks of taking office. The GOP is no different than the DNC.

Obama outspent 8 years of Bush in 3. I don't see Romney doing that.

I agree that Mitt is no prize, but Obama is a cancer in stage 3. It's unwise to let it get to stage 4. One more Elena Kagan on the SCOTUS and constitutional governance is over, the great experiment in self-government by the people and for the people, buried in the ash heap of history.

Four years ago they nominated John McCain. This year they present Mitt Romney. How much more liberal can they go? Will they nominate Andy Stern, the former head of the SEIU next?

Immie

I agree, the GOP is awful. I didn't vote for McCain, figuring exactly what you said, that Obama couldn't be much worse. Honestly, I expected Obama to be another Clinton. I was wrong, dead wrong.

Now we have Obama in office. That is a serious condition, that changes the rules of the game. The form of government we will leave our children and grandchildren is at stake. Either Obama is defeated, or the Republic that was, will be no more. We all know it.

It's interesting how the rich and powerful can cover up things for so long.

It's amazing how you of the party of Goebbels magically come up with shit like this when someone threatens your power.

Bush was able to hide his drunk driving arrest and his wife's running a stop sign, resulting in the death of an ex-boyfriend, for years.

In fact both events were part of the public record. You demagogues tried to run a smear with them later, going as far as calling a traffic accident "murder."

Unless you're Obama, then there is no investigation at all. Funny how that works - could it be that the major media are nothing but the propaganda corps for the demagogue party?

Obama was smart.

Obama is a fucking moron.

He just wrote a book that laid out his life, warts and all. Romney still thinks he can play the fortunate son, and control the information. That's just not going to happen.

I'm sure Romney knew the party of Goebbels would engage in libel and slander, it is how you operate.

This will get all you partisan fools yammering on message boards, while America yawns. Do you REALLY think the average American still believes most of the demagoguery your shameful party puts out?

You can whine "Nazi this" and "Nazi that" all you want. It just makes you look like an idiot. There's not a shred of evidence that this story came from the Obama camp. Are you too much of a moron to understand that media is going to be trying to get something to write about, by talking to everyone they can that knew Romney?

But blame who you want, because at the end of the day, tens of millions are going to see this story, which Romney doesn't deny, and decide on their own how important it is. Will they see him as a high school bully? Will that influence how they feel about him?

Romney apologizes for 'dumb' high school pranks

Romney said he doesn't remember an incident from 1965 described in The Washington Post. The story quotes five of Romney's classmates from Crank School in a Detroit suburb as saying he led a group of boys who pinned down John Lauber while Romney himself cut the boy''s "bleached blonde hair that draped over one eye."

Lauber was described in the article as being "teased for his nonconformity and presumed homosexuality."

Lauber is deceased. His family released a statement castigating the Wa-Po for their story saying it never happened. The witness they claimed "to this day is still bother by the act" was not even present when it supposedly happened. In fact he stated that the Wa-Po contacted him a year ago asking about the d. .

Looks like they made this all up.

When it comes to Obama this is normal. What with his Composite gf and imaginary childhood.

The family did not say it didn't happen. They said they were not aware that it happened. They also said that if it did happen, Lauber probably would have kept quiet about it.
You have one witness out of five who now says he was not there.......four more to go

Maxwell, a Michigan attorney, is still haunted by what he claims he witnessed on the campus of the state's elite Cranbrook School in 1965: a young Mitt Romney and a group of friends holding down a classmate named John Lauber and cutting off chunks of his long hair.

So "haunted" that he waited 47 years to bring it up...

ROFL

It's interesting how the rich and powerful can cover up things for so long. Bush was able to hide his drunk driving arrest and his wife's running a stop sign, resulting in the death of an ex-boyfriend, for years. Yeah, when you run for the most powerful office in the land, people will turn over every rock to get as much information as they can about you. That's how it works.

Obama was smart. He just wrote a book that laid out his life, warts and all. Romney still thinks he can play the fortunate son, and control the information. That's just not going to happen.

Problem is there is absolutely no way to see if what he wrote is true or not........remember his girlfriend is composite.

Just because he wrote a book doesn't mean it's all true, unless you're Peter Pan. :)

Forum List

Back