🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Romney harassed homosexual

I'm going to be checking out Mitt's likeability. It'll be interesting to see how much damage this does. I suspect it'll be more significant than most here believe. This is going to strike a chord with identity voters, i.e. most voters. It's going to remind them of being bullied in high school by the "cool kids" elite.

hazing has killed people and this was assault.

look at you fucking criminal minds DEFENDING children assaulting other children

Definition of Assault - An unlawful threat or attempt to do bodily injury to another.
Cutting a guy's hair is not assault.
Was he beaten up, was there any blood or bruises? No
Was Romney suspended from school because of this? NO

Romney did high school pranks.
No drinking, no drugs, no cigarettes and did not hang out with any communists, nor was a goof off.

Our President while in High School;
Was a goof off - his own words.
Drank heavily, smoked cigarettes, did drugs, bullied girls and hung out with a communist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_(tort)

While the law varies by jurisdiction, contact is often defined as "harmful" if it objectively intends to injure, disfigure, impair, or cause pain. The act is deemed "offensive" if it would offend a reasonable person’s sense of personal dignity. While "imminence" is judged objectively and varies widely on the facts, it generally suggests there is little to no opportunity for intervening acts. Lastly, the state of "apprehension" should be differentiated from the general state of fear, as apprehension requires only that the person be aware of the imminence of the harmful or offensive act.
Hanging out with commies is worse than assaulting some poor kid that was deemed a sissy.

Romney both didn't remember the incident and also didn't remember that the kid was gay???

bwahahahahahaha!

He's either a lying sack of shit or a sociopath that bullied people as a matter of course.

He could have avoided all this and made himself look good by saying he was ashamed of his actions and that he had learned a valuable lesson from them.

But no, the guy is apparently an idiot.

:clap:

Exactly..

Instead..he basically said.."Sorry you guys can't take a joke".

:doubt:

I'm going to be checking out Mitt's likeability. It'll be interesting to see how much damage this does. I suspect it'll be more significant than most here believe. This is going to strike a chord with identity voters, i.e. most voters. It's going to remind them of being bullied in high school by the "cool kids" elite.

Well not only that..

It's one thing to be bullied by a group of kids you can catch alone one day..and give them a pasting (And believe me..that's so fucking satisfying).

It's another thing entirely to be bullied by a guy protected by the state.

Even the guys sister said that if it had happened, her brother probably wouldn't have said anything. That is what the rightwing considers debunked?

If someone had said I did something like that, I would adamantly say it was false. Romney apologized for his "prank"

Actually, Mr. partisan demagogue sir, Romeney said that if he caused anyone distress he apologizes.

This is just more slander from the party of Goebbels.

Maxwell, a Michigan attorney, is still haunted by what he claims he witnessed on the campus of the state's elite Cranbrook School in 1965: a young Mitt Romney and a group of friends holding down a classmate named John Lauber and cutting off chunks of his long hair.

So "haunted" that he waited 47 years to bring it up...

ROFL

Fucking demagogues.

You of the Goebbels party are real piles of shit.

Even the guys sister said that if it had happened, her brother probably wouldn't have said anything. That is what the rightwing considers debunked?

If someone had said I did something like that, I would adamantly say it was false. Romney apologized for his "prank"

Actually, Mr. partisan demagogue sir, Romeney said that if he caused anyone distress he apologizes.

This is just more slander from the party of Goebbels.

Oddly, Mr Romney is so unsure of his character as a teenager that he knows better than to deny it

Maxwell, a Michigan attorney, is still haunted by what he claims he witnessed on the campus of the state's elite Cranbrook School in 1965: a young Mitt Romney and a group of friends holding down a classmate named John Lauber and cutting off chunks of his long hair.

So "haunted" that he waited 47 years to bring it up...

ROFL

It's interesting how the rich and powerful can cover up things for so long. Bush was able to hide his drunk driving arrest and his wife's running a stop sign, resulting in the death of an ex-boyfriend, for years. Yeah, when you run for the most powerful office in the land, people will turn over every rock to get as much information as they can about you. That's how it works.

Obama was smart. He just wrote a book that laid out his life, warts and all. Romney still thinks he can play the fortunate son, and control the information. That's just not going to happen.

Oddly, Mr Romney is so unsure of his character as a teenager that he knows better than to deny it

47 years ago it's hard to say what details are present.

Romney knows that you of the party of Goebbels are lying, but what small tidbits of fact are present is up for grabs. Did Mitt call the boy a "fag?" Well, in those days, NO male got through high school without being called a fag at least once.

We know the event never happened, the Emo hairdo the the demagogue party operatives described wouldn't exist for another 30 years after the fabricated event. Bleached blond hair on a boy in 1965? Uh, right... The DNC operative writing the script didn't even bother to vet the time period. The demagogue party script writer knew that the script would be recited by 5 demagogue party operatives and reported by the demagogue party press. No one would question the absurdity, because no one expects it to be true.

The Washington Post seeks only to spread FUD on behalf of the demagogue party, whom they serve.

And little partisan sycophants like you fan it, despite the utter absurdity of the tale. It doesn't matter to you that the story is false, you seek to smear the opposition. This is why I point out that you have zero integrity.

I'm not so sure you will see much of a drop in that number. Can the number go below zero?

Immie

It's interesting how the rich and powerful can cover up things for so long.

It's amazing how you of the party of Goebbels magically come up with shit like this when someone threatens your power.

Bush was able to hide his drunk driving arrest and his wife's running a stop sign, resulting in the death of an ex-boyfriend, for years.

In fact both events were part of the public record. You demagogues tried to run a smear with them later, going as far as calling a traffic accident "murder."

Yeah, when you run for the most powerful office in the land, people will turn over every rock to get as much information as they can about you. That's how it works.

Unless you're Obama, then there is no investigation at all. Funny how that works - could it be that the major media are nothing but the propaganda corps for the demagogue party?

Obama was smart.

Obama is a fucking moron.

He just wrote a book that laid out his life, warts and all. Romney still thinks he can play the fortunate son, and control the information. That's just not going to happen.

I'm sure Romney knew the party of Goebbels would engage in libel and slander, it is how you operate.

This will get all you partisan fools yammering on message boards, while America yawns. Do you REALLY think the average American still believes most of the demagoguery your shameful party puts out?

You people never cease to amaze..you jump all over Palin supposedly sleeping with BLACK man, and now something like this...you all are not gown up enough to have a hand in our politics

Why are you avoiding the point by changing the subject?

Let's assume that what is being alledged here is absolutely true.

What does that say about Romney's character?

It's a simple enough question.

I'm sure he has (evolved) in 50 years from high school

Oh, hell yes. He evolves every 20 minutes or so.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUzEJiFpmsQ]Mitt Romney Flip Flop Collection - A Hilarious Video Compilation - YouTube[/ame]

It didn't happen.
Sister of Alleged Romney Target Has ‘No Knowledge’ of Any Bullying Incident - ABC News

The older sister of Mitt Romney’s former high school classmate said she has no knowledge of any bullying incident involving her brother and the GOP presidential candidate.

Christine Lauber of South Bend, Ind., had not seen the Washington Post’s story that described an incident when Mitt Romney bullied her brother, but said she was aware of the story. The incident centered around Romney allegedly holding the scissors to help cut the hair of John Lauber, who was presumed to be gay and who had long hair.

Democrats might be ready to claim that Lauber's sister just doesn't remember her brother's hair being cut. No one ever told her that her brother suddenly had shorter hair.

“The family of John Lauber is releasing a statement saying the portrayal of John is factually incorrect and we are aggrieved that he would be used to further a political agenda. There will be no more comments from the family,” she said.

Even ABC is questioning the timing of this factually erroneous fabrication calling it suspicious. Since Rommey now leads obama by 7 points, the lies will be coming "fast and furious".

From both sides. Same as it ever was.

I'm not so sure you will see much of a drop in that number. Can the number go below zero?

Immie

Say, didn't Dear Leader attend prep schools and then attend exclusive colleges to groom him to play the part he now plays?

Class envy is cool, but your hypocrisy is showing..

Please feel free to show how I am a hypocrite. I'll be waiting.

I don't like the man. Never had. He's as liberal as Obama. He'll be outspending Obama within weeks of taking office. The GOP is no different than the DNC.

Four years ago they nominated John McCain. This year they present Mitt Romney. How much more liberal can they go? Will they nominate Andy Stern, the former head of the SEIU next?

Immie

The story has been debunked, the dead guy's family is extremely upset, Romney apologized for being a prankster not for "bullying a homosexual" and the left wants to keep this going.

Smoke and mirrors to distract from the Dems failed policies. I have to admit, Obama is pretty smart but we "know" him a little better now. In spite of the fact his past is under lock and key.

Obama wrote two books about his past. Complete with the warts.

And the story has not been debunked. Romney issued a "blanket" apology as well..for this and other shit he did while he was the protected fortunate son of a rich Governor. The merry "prankster" he was..

The story was debunked by Lauber's family, not Romney. obama is just doing to pay a political price for his agent's lying.

No it wasn't. lol! Seriously? His sister didn't know about it, therefore it didn't happen? Yeah, that'd stand up in court.

Forum List

Back