🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Romney harassed homosexual

Romney apologizes for 'dumb' high school pranks

Romney said he doesn't remember an incident from 1965 described in The Washington Post. The story quotes five of Romney's classmates from Crank School in a Detroit suburb as saying he led a group of boys who pinned down John Lauber while Romney himself cut the boy''s "bleached blonde hair that draped over one eye."

Lauber was described in the article as being "teased for his nonconformity and presumed homosexuality."

Lauber is deceased. His family released a statement castigating the Wa-Po for their story saying it never happened.

The witness they claimed "to this day is still bothered by the act" was not even present when it supposedly happened. In fact he stated that the Wa-Po contacted him a year ago asking about the incident.

Looks like they made this all up.

When it comes to Obama this is normal. What with his Composite gf and imaginary childhood.

This is why the readership chart of the LMSM looks like a Black Diamond ski slope

So if we're going back to 1965 then my LBJ quote is topical, right?

Here's the funny thing about your "LBJ" quotes. LBJ advanced civil rights in this country for black people despite the objections of people like Barry Goldwater. I doubt LBJ was a racist. But he had some really salty talking going on. But even if he was a racist..the policies he put into place did a world of good for black people.

Unlike Reagan and/or George HW. Bush and son. Who pretty much weren't personally racist..but they sure acted like they were in the public sphere.

Romney said he doesn't remember an incident from 1965 described in The Washington Post. The story quotes five of Romney's classmates from Crank School in a Detroit suburb as saying he led a group of boys who pinned down John Lauber while Romney himself cut the boy''s "bleached blonde hair that draped over one eye."

Lauber was described in the article as being "teased for his nonconformity and presumed homosexuality."

Lauber is deceased. His family released a statement castigating the Wa-Po for their story saying it never happened. The witness they claimed "to this day is still bother by the act" was not even present when it supposedly happened. In fact he stated that the Wa-Po contacted him a year ago asking about the d. .

When it comes to Obama this is normal. What with his Composite gf and imaginary childhood.

The family did not say it didn't happen. They said they were not aware that it happened. They also said that if it did happen, Lauber probably would have kept quiet about it.
You have one witness out of five who now says he was not there.......four more to go

Use a little common-sense. Your kid goes to school one day with long hair and comes home with a terrible haircut. I'd be pressing charges, especially if I could afford to send him to a prep-school.

You can bet if Romney had done that they would remember it.

So "haunted" that he waited 47 years to bring it up...

ROFL

It's interesting how the rich and powerful can cover up things for so long. Bush was able to hide his drunk driving arrest and his wife's running a stop sign, resulting in the death of an ex-boyfriend, for years. Yeah, when you run for the most powerful office in the land, people will turn over every rock to get as much information as they can about you. That's how it works.

Obama was smart. He just wrote a book that laid out his life, warts and all. Romney still thinks he can play the fortunate son, and control the information. That's just not going to happen.

Problem is there is absolutely no way to see if what he wrote is true or not........remember his girlfriend is composite.

Just because he wrote a book doesn't mean it's all true, unless you're Peter Pan. :)

So he never had dog meat?

Or are you free to cherry pick what you want to believe is true.

That how it work?

Lauber is deceased. His family released a statement castigating the Wa-Po for their story saying it never happened. The witness they claimed "to this day is still bother by the act" was not even present when it supposedly happened. In fact he stated that the Wa-Po contacted him a year ago asking about the d. .

The family did not say it didn't happen. They said they were not aware that it happened. They also said that if it did happen, Lauber probably would have kept quiet about it.
You have one witness out of five who now says he was not there.......four more to go

Use a little common-sense. Your kid goes to school one day with long hair and comes home with a terrible haircut. I'd be pressing charges, especially if I could afford to send him to a prep-school.

Pressing charges against the son of a governor?

:lol::lol::lol:

Good luck with that one.

hahahahahahah

you guys trashed Obama with lies from how many years ago?

Oh. So if its a story about Barry its a lie??

If its a 47yr old story about Romney its gotta be the god given truth??

LMAO your still a flamming idiot. Jeeze.

Last edited:
I'm just thinking Obama and Clooney raised 15 million dollars last night........I can hear Axelrod now..........we've got more money go find a girl that says Romney pulled her pigtails, his first aggression on the war against women.

Last edited:
Bet Lovitz wasn't there last night.

He thinks Barry's a fucking idiot and he voted for em. LOL

In boarding school?

Back then, gays were encouraged to suck it up. Complaining would never do any good. After all.......gays are "asking for it"

In boarding school?

Back then, gays were encouraged to suck it up. Complaining would never do any good. After all.......gays are "asking for it"

Yea, like Teddy's little whore......messing around with a married man......she was asking for it.

So if we're going back to 1965 then my LBJ quote is topical, right?

Here's the funny thing about your "LBJ" quotes. LBJ advanced civil rights in this country for black people despite the objections of people like Barry Goldwater. I doubt LBJ was a racist. But he had some really salty talking going on. But even if he was a racist..the policies he put into place did a world of good for black people.

Unlike Reagan and/or George HW. Bush and son. Who pretty much weren't personally racist..but they sure acted like they were in the public sphere.

It's a shame the truth is never in agreement with Liberals "understanding" of anything

From 1957 to 1964, LBJ and AL Gore Sr held up Ike's Civil Rights Bill, which was nearly IDENTICAL to the one LBJ finally passed as his own. Did you know that?

And how fucking dare you even imply Barry Goldwater was racist, he was light-years apart from that racist scumbag "I'll have them ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years" LBJ

You can whine "Nazi this" and "Nazi that" all you want.

I never said Nazi.

You of the demagogue party have earned that title.

Turns out this newest hit piece is a complete fabrication. Gee, who saw THAT coming... (Emo hair in 1965, SERIOUSLY?)

It just makes you look like an idiot. There's not a shred of evidence that this story came from the Obama camp.

ROFL

Right,

Obama comes out for Same Sex Marriage, and within days 5 demagogue party activists magically "remember" an event from 47 years ago that involves a "gay" boy. (Who turns out wasn't actually gay.)

Are you too much of a moron to understand that media is going to be trying to get something to write about, by talking to everyone they can that knew Romney?

I understand that the party press uses the Goebbels play book and slanders opposition candidates without restraint.

Looks like this one is going to bite the shameful Washington Post pretty hard. Right now the act of slander by the party press is becoming a bigger story than that attack on Romney was.

But blame who you want, because at the end of the day, tens of millions are going to see this story, which Romney doesn't deny, and decide on their own how important it is. Will they see him as a high school bully? Will that influence how they feel about him?

That's the Goebbels way, that's for sure. You know that the story is false, but you figure "at the end of the day, tens of millions are going to see this story" - this is the method your party uses. Sure, it's a fabrication, but you smear the opponent, and that's what matters.

{Much worse for the Post was a statement released by John Lauber’s sister Betsy, which reads, in full: “The family of John Lauber is releasing a statement saying the portrayal of John is factually incorrect and we are aggrieved that he would be used to further a political agenda. There will be no more comments from the family.”

Wow. Just… wow. The Post apparently didn’t bother clearing their smear job with the victim’s family, even though they interviewed both Christine and Betsy Lauber for the piece. They thought they were contributing to a respectful tribute, not an ugly partisan hit. }

The Washington Post’s Romney hit piece comes apart - HUMAN EVENTS

You really think the party of Goebbels is going to come out on top?

Really?

So race relations today are BETTER than they were in 1965?

Lauber is deceased. His family released a statement castigating the Wa-Po for their story saying it never happened.

The witness they claimed "to this day is still bothered by the act" was not even present when it supposedly happened. In fact he stated that the Wa-Po contacted him a year ago asking about the incident.

Bullshit. It was the wrestling champion who said that, who was the one holding Lauber down.

Jesus Christ people he was a fucking kid. Seriously are you morons this damn desperate?

NO ONE WILL CARE!

Funny thing, now that it turned out to be a fabrication, people probably WILL care. It exposes the sleaze of the democratic nee demagogue party. I have a feeling the American people are getting a bit tired of the open slander that the party press engages in on a daily basis.

CBS, the NY Times, and now Washington Post have all been caught red handed fabricating hit pieces on behalf of the party and it's candidates.

I doubt many people trusted anything printed by the Post anyway, but this just further proves that the Post is simply a campaign venue for Obama. Nothing they print can be trusted.

I think everyone should take a break and watch Remember of the Titans..........great movie. I don't watch many but I've seen this one over and over.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back