Romney Impeachment Speech... WOW

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
If you didn’t catch Romney’s senate speech about impeachment I suggest you take a few minutes and watch it. That was incredible. He’s a YES, on the abuse of power article and a No on obstruction of congress.

Last edited:
He just couldn’t lie to God and he couldn’t break his oath to the Constitution. You have to admire him for that.

If you didn’t catch Romney’s senate speech about impeachment I suggest you take a few minutes and watch it. That was incredible. He’s a yes, on impeachment. I’ll post a video once one becomes available.
he's on the wrong side of history just like his lost presidency.

Yeah, he's always been a loser.

If you didn’t catch Romney’s senate speech about impeachment I suggest you take a few minutes and watch it. That was incredible. He’s a yes, on impeachment. I’ll post a video once one becomes available.
why? i've not watched much else of this running joke.

so he pulled some nose hairs or thought of his own failures and pushed some tears out. this is supposed to make me go "awww" and give a damn about him?

he died to me the day he put his dog on top of the car for a family vacation.

he's probably crying cause he knows he gets 4 more years of this.

I just watched the idiot commit political seppuku on CSPAN. He may as well pack up and move to California, Washington or Oregon and register as a demodumbass because in Oregon he's as dead as a doornail.
They already have a bill wanting to recall him in Utah. Romney is sleezy imo. Sounds to me Romney v Obama was a choice between Deep State and Derp State. Same Difference.

Utah lawmaker files bill to allow recall of sitting U.S. senator

Also gets booted from CPAC

Sen. Mitt Romney Disinvited from CPAC 2020 After Voting to Hear Witness Testimony in Impeachment Trial

Circumstantial Evidence, Hearsay and a so called House Inquiry which violates Due Process and Civil Rights is an automatic dismissal in an Actual Court of Law.

But not for Romney. He and Pelosi should open of a Whinery together.

Last edited:
I just watched the idiot commit political seppuku on CSPAN. He may as well pack up and move to California, Washington or Oregon and register as a demodumbass because in Oregon he's as dead as a doornail.

in OREGON ?? what the fuck does Mitt Romney care about OREGON ? o_O
The know-it-all know-nothings on the Right are too STUPID to know Romney is from Utah! And they call others "low-information" voters! :cuckoo:

EP9HlReXkAAWNMP

Romney made the right choice.
wow.

they can't even photoshop the letters to the lines that would hold them.

He took his oath seriously.

Deuteronomy 23:21-23 ESV
“If you make a vow to the Lord your God, you shall not delay fulfilling it, for the Lord your God will surely require it of you, and you will be guilty of sin. But if you refrain from vowing, you will not be guilty of sin. You shall be careful to do what has passed your lips, for you have voluntarily vowed to the Lord your God what you have promised with your mouth.

That pious SOB claims he is following a "nonpartisan" approach to the impeachment trial, yet he has no problem with the impeachment itself which was completely partisan!

So he is going to vote with his "impartial" Democrat Senate colleagues, who will vote almost unanimously to remove the President.

Oh well, he can always go back to enjoying his "carried interest" benefits from raiding the Mormon treasury.

Forum List

Back