Romney Impeachment Speech... WOW

If you didn’t catch Romney’s senate speech about impeachment I suggest you take a few minutes and watch it. That was incredible. He’s a yes, on impeachment. I’ll post a video once one becomes available.

He took his oath seriously.

Deuteronomy 23:21-23 ESV
“If you make a vow to the Lord your God, you shall not delay fulfilling it, for the Lord your God will surely require it of you, and you will be guilty of sin. But if you refrain from vowing, you will not be guilty of sin. You shall be careful to do what has passed your lips, for you have voluntarily vowed to the Lord your God what you have promised with your mouth.
the extreme left quoting scriptures.

wow. for all i know now charles manson may have been innocent.

If you didn’t catch Romney’s senate speech about impeachment I suggest you take a few minutes and watch it. That was incredible. He’s a yes, on impeachment. I’ll post a video once one becomes available.
/——/ What do you expect from a RINO who puts his dog on top of the car and drives to Canada, keeps a book of women and doesn’t pay any taxes? He’s the perfect democRAT lap dog.

You would be impressed by Uhinged Personal Vendettas and people Ripping Due Process to Hell.

They already have a bill wanting to recall him in Utah. Romney is sleezy imo. Sounds to me Romney v Obama was a choice between Deep State and Derp State. Same Difference.

Utah lawmaker files bill to allow recall of sitting U.S. senator

Also gets booted from CPAC

Sen. Mitt Romney Disinvited from CPAC 2020 After Voting to Hear Witness Testimony in Impeachment Trial

Circumstantial Evidence, Hearsay and a so called House Inquiry which violates Due Process and Civil Rights is an automatic dismissal in an Actual Court of Law.

But not for Romney. He and Pelosi should open of a Whinery together.

216258.png

3_5_orig.png

9462945.jpeg

EJ1JrbCXUAEld50.png

fe1e9fcf3943108934d5c61c21192a5a.jpg

ukraine_cookie_jar.jpg

Last edited:
/——/ What do you expect from a RINO who puts his dog on top of the car and drives to Canada, keeps a book of women and doesn’t pay any taxes? He’s the perfect democRAT lap dog.
yep. any mofo mistreating animals like that gets zero respect from me on much of anything.

Obama shipped illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels, used the IRS to punish political enemies and lied about his Health Care law but Romney cries over a freaking phone call by Trump? Drain the freaking swamp.

I saw it too. The moron hates Trump with passion which is well known. However, the dumbass just committed political seppuku. Which is another way of saying he doesn't and he never did represent Utah. He was there only out of his own self interests.
Well he's as good as dead in Utah now so he may as well pack up and move to a demodumbass state and join the idiots. Both Utah and the Republican party have had their fill of the asshole.

Romney's and McStain's legacies will be that of putting personal pique ahead of national interest.

“If you make a vow to the Lord your God, you shall not delay fulfilling it, for the Lord your God will surely require it of you, and you will be guilty of sin. But if you refrain from vowing, you will not be guilty of sin. You shall be careful to do what has passed your lips, for you have voluntarily vowed to the Lord your God what you have promised with your mouth.

His oath to Burisma? Yeah

why? i've not watched much else of this running joke.

so he pulled some nose hairs or thought of his own failures and pushed some tears out. this is supposed to make me go "awww" and give a damn about him?

he died to me the day he put his dog on top of the car for a family vacation.

he's probably crying cause he knows he gets 4 more years of this.
Didnt expect that response from you Ice, you’re usually more open minded to these things. But to each their own.

the extreme left quoting scriptures.

wow. for all i know now charles manson may have been innocent.

Dontcha just love it when the left starts quoting scripture when they think it suits their narrative, but completely trash it any other time? The cognitive dissonance is surreal.

I just watched the idiot commit political seppuku on CSPAN. He may as well pack up and move to California, Washington or Oregon and register as a demodumbass because in Oregon he's as dead as a doornail.

in OREGON ?? what the fuck does Mitt Romney care about OREGON ? o_O
The know-it-all know-nothings on the Right are too STUPID to know Romney is from Utah! And they call others "low-information" voters! :cuckoo:
that's unfortunate for them.

RINO Romney just announced he was going to vote to Impeach because he want's to do the honorable thing.

Actually, the honorable thing would be to come out of the closet and switch to the Democrat Party. .. :thup:

Full article at the link provided.

Powerful Politicos Implicated in “Ukraine-Gate:” Eight and Counting - Truth News Network

Romney, Kerry, Biden, McCain, Pelosi, Schiff, Mueller, and Clinton are all tied to sketchy Ukraine deals. No wonder they want to impeach President Trump.

This news and information is pretty detailed. So here’s what we’ll do: we’ll Bullet Point these notes to make them easier to follow. Feel free to download this story to use Let’s go!

Mitt Romney’s top adviser, Joseph Cofer Black, joined the board of the Ukraine energy firm, Burisma, while Hunter Biden was also serving on the board. Hunter Biden was taking a salary of $50,000 per month from Burisma, and was simultaneously engaged in a relationship with John Kerry’s stepson, Chris Heinz, and mobster Whitey Bulger’s nephew, in a private equity firm, that allegedly appeared to be laundering millions of dollars in foreign money from China and Ukraine, through Latvia, and back to the U.S.

Romney’s adviser, Joseph Cofer Black, trained for covert operations and eventually became the director of the National Counterterrorism Center. After September 11, 2001, Black was appointed ambassador at large and coordinator for counterterrorism in December 2002 by President George W. Bush. John Brennan succeeded Black in his job as director of the National Counterterrorism Center. Cofer Black left the CIA in 2006 to join Blackwater, the massive contractor for services related to military and intelligence action, where he served as Vice Chairman until 2008.

It appears that Romney, Kerry, Biden, McCain, Pelosi, Clinton, Mueller, and Schiff all have ties to Ukrainian firms. V.P. Biden bragged on camera that he was able to force the former Ukraine President to fire a prosecutor who was investigating his son, Hunter, by threatening to withhold $1 BILLION in U.S. loans from Ukraine – all with approval from Obama.

While Communist China ran $1.5 BILLION through the Biden/Heinz private equity firm to purchase U.S. companies with military ties, John Kerry, as Secretary of State, approved questionable acquisitions that threatened national security but enriched his family and friends.

Edited to comply with copyright rules

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back